Project Guide Creation V2.0

You should already have done that to get more people participating in this project :P Those Nipponese guides won't write themselves.

But I want monopoly on Nipponese guides :awesome:

I don't fully understand this, but I just recently wrote my first guide for the PSN game Order Up!!

Great work! 

Now hope NR is generous enough to give you a premium membership even though you did not sign up beforehand :D

I don't fully understand this, but I just recently wrote my first guide for the PSN game Order Up!!

But I want monopoly on Nipponese guides :awesome:

Great work! 

Now hope NR is generous enough to give you a premium membership even though you did not sign up beforehand :D

Why not? Welcome to the party! Nice job on your guide. Premium broccoli incoming.

EDIT:

we unlocked  :silver: - Let's make a book (Create 10 guides/supplements/Walkthroughs during the event) Earned by PSNP on August 1st 2016!

And just so you all know,  :hidden: - We can fill a library will take a few more to unlock. Keep on going PSNP! I am close to getting to platinum #80 which I will be playing Armored Core and writing a guide for. I need to hurry up and get on the board here.  :dance:

Edited by NerdRage04
  • Like 2

Why not? Welcome to the party! Nice job on your guide. Premium broccoli incoming.

EDIT:

we unlocked  :silver: - Let's make a book (Create 10 guides/supplements/Walkthroughs during the event) Earned by PSNP on August 1st 2016!

And just so you all know,  :hidden: - We can fill a library will take a few more to unlock. Keep on going PSNP! I am close to getting to platinum #80 which I will be playing Armored Core and writing a guide for. I need to hurry up and get on the board here.  :dance:

Thank you very much NR! Always proud to be a member of this site! I'll try to write another guide or two when free time arises

Don't you just hate it when those trophies bug out!?

It's worse than going back from a PS4 to PS3 and just waiting when you know the criteria has been met!  :lol:

I guess we shouldn't unlock trophies with the PS3. How about we all switch to the PSVita and increase that VIT stat :awesome:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Lol, that's a pretty laggy trophy if it popped yesterday considering there are 25 guides written since the start of this event  :lol: .

But not everyone is a participant, that's why it's buggy :awesome:

Well, we've gotta mark that one as glitched in our guide...

Guide for Project Guide.

Guideception, anyone? =D

• Like 1

I'm a bit late, but we reached 36 trophies with the DLC ones counted, so level up time (35 trophies = level up)!

Project Guide Creation has reached level 8! Please allocate 5 attribute points (first-come, first choice).

Well, I think we could use 3 more points in ACC and another 2 points in SPR. :D

Also, I'm with you Dragon we need to raise that VIT stat.  :lol:

Edited by xFalionx
  • Like 1

No idea how we got to level 8, but I'll update it when I get home.

Oh right, we already leveled up to 7 at 35. Ignore the wrong level and I'll just remind everyone about how bad I am at math again xD

Sorry @xFalionx and Satoshi, no stat increases right now after all.

Oh right, we already leveled up to 7 at 35. Ignore the wrong level and I'll just remind everyone about how bad I am at math again xD

Sorry @xFalionx and Satoshi, no stat increases right now after all.

Well, that was quite a disappointment but whatever. :P

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Let's use Vita limit breaking power to allocate non existing skill points :awesome:

Yeas, nice thinking, Satoshi. The Vita has already taken so many hits in this thread, that the limit break gauge has been full for ages. 

Let's finally put that gauge to some use. :D