Project Guide Creation V2.0

That's sad... but kinda expected. GG is meant to be more like a joke game.

You are supposed to enjoy it for the lulz =D

And by all means it is funny on some levels but ultimately the gameplay is just boring to me. It would also probably help if these loading times weren't so long

But that's exactly what ZTD IS supposed to do!

It sure is. That's why I wanted to start GG so I could focus on a guide but it ended up being a huge snoozefest so I started ZTD and definitely won't play anymore Gal Gun until I have that plat.

Oh man, coming to this after work was great, Dragon's trophies a little harder than mine. Anyways, my reply for the night before I turn in.

I'd like to join this event.

I'm working on a guide for God Eater Resurrection

Added! Good luck, isn't that game coming out in English soon?

I would love to join this! I'm already halfway through my C&C 3 Guide even though it's taking a lot longer for me to write then I originally anticipated!

Welcome! Good luck with your Cookies & Cream 3 guide  :awesome:

Maybe the lucky 777's trophy is for collecting 777 As.  :lol:

So far at this rate, the 777 trophy is going to be a .01% trophy

I'm back! (Never really left)

So, i've gotten some requests to do the DLC's for borderlands to match my Borderlands guide. I had to find a way to overcome a bit of a hardware limitation but i'm thinking this monday i will have the oppurtunity to get started on guides for Zombie Island of Dr. ned, Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot, The Secret Army of General Knoxx, and Claptrap's New Robot Revolution. Starting with the Zombie Island of Dr. Ned DLC.

DLC guides count towards this event, right?

Edited by danceswithsloths

I'm back! (Never really left)

So, i've gotten some requests to do the DLC's for borderlands to match my Borderlands guide. I had to find a way to overcome a bit of a hardware limitation but i'm thinking this monday i will have the oppurtunity to get started on guides for Zombie Island of Dr. ned, Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot, The Secret Army of General Knoxx, and Claptrap's New Robot Revolution. Starting with the Zombie Island of Dr. Ned DLC.

DLC guides count towards this event, right?

Awesome, yeah DLC guides and gameplay guides count too. Who knows, you might even get something for writing guides for all those Borderlands DLCs :ninja:.

Make a wish :P?

I didn't expect this to be solved so soon :yay:. Go ahead and make a specific wish and maybe something will happen :awesome:.

I'll be trying to build something from these as well once I finally get some free time...

Looks like zadorvp beat you to is.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Aaaaand I've reached my quota of likes for today ... again :rolleyes: .

Well, you just had to give us those letters on the day I get to do all the gardening work of our family...

Whatever, can't earn everything in this thread now, can I? :P

I posted the letters 18 hours ago, you must be very dedicated to spent so much time on the gardening work :o.

Does the wish have to be trophy-related :D?

Maybe :ninja: .... yes

Aaaaand I've reached my quota of likes for today ... again :rolleyes: .

I posted the letters 18 hours ago, you must be very dedicated to spent so much time on the gardening work :o.

Maybe :ninja: .... yes

I wish to unlock a trophy from "Dragon's Not So Sadistic But Totally Sadistic DLC".

Of those 18 hours I spent 7 sleeping, 8 for gardening, eating and other small things and right now I have to keep my little brothers busy so they don't annoy my parents.

And I have to do all of that stuff because otherwise my parents would throw me out, which does not go well along with studying.

By the way, some of my quick guesses include:

He is a maw, k?

awakes him

Mike has a W.

Edited by xFalionx

I wish to unlock a trophy from "Dragon's Not So Sadistic But Totally Sadistic DLC".

That's not specific enough, take a look at the trophy list. Maybe one of the trophies has a hint what to wish for :ninja:.

Of those 18 hours I spent 7 sleeping, 8 for gardening, eating and other small things and right now I have to keep my little brothers busy so they don't annoy my parents.

And I have to do all of that stuff because otherwise my parents would throw me out, which does not go well along with studying.

By the way, some of my quick guesses include:

He is a maw, k?

awakes him

Mike has a W.

Sounds like you have it rough.

I like the second guess :yay:.

That's not specific enough, take a look at the trophy list. Maybe one of the trophies has a hint what to wish for :ninja:.

Sounds like you have it rough.

I like the second guess :yay:.

I don't really think trophy names count as "hints" considering they're the information we start out with :P I'm guessing it's one of the five between Dragon Clan and RPG (maybe Annie May since that's anime...) or That's Impossible! (though that would sound more like it's a VIT-related trophy xD)... hmm.

• Like 1

I don't really think trophy names count as "hints" considering they're the information we start out with :P I'm guessing it's one of the five between Dragon Clan and RPG (maybe Annie May since that's anime...) or That's Impossible! (though that would sound more like it's a VIT-related trophy xD)... hmm.

I thought one of the trophy names would give it away instantly.

And something you wrote is correct :ninja:.