Project Guide Creation V2.0

Our guide is finally at 114/114 implements.  :dance:

It's the same style as last time, though so a lot of the "How to Complete" column still has no content.

But finding 10 Vita games to write a guide for is harder than writing a 10/10 guide. :o

Awesome, thanks :D. I'll try to fill in all the "How to Complete" sections.

The SAO guide already counts for 1 :awesome:

Nice job, time to compare our omitted implements.

Wow, not so fast. I still need a bit of time to choose 14 :lol:.

Because the trophy popped at 98 completed implements for me and I did 2-3 that were among those 14 to skip. Besides in hindsight some implements were faster and some were a lot slower/more annoying than expected.

I personally did some and felt stupid afterwards because they were way harder/took more time than I thought they would. 

That's why we were going to discuss them, right? :D

Just throw 20 and we are going to intersect them =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Here's my list:

1. #28 Maneater - 250 stun attacks on lvl 120+ enemies
  2. #29 Effect Research of Piercing LGC - 300 stun attacks
  3. #30 Fragarach - 300 back crits (mandatory to skip because of the previous 2)
  4. #43 Eputamu - defeat 15 bosses or HNMs while having a crappy scimitar
  5. #47 Burnishing Liner - 120 stun attacks on NMs
  6. #48 New Skill Valkyrie Knights is unlocked - 300 sword skills (mandatory to skip because of the previous implement)
  7. #93 Empress Protection - be poisoned 40 times by lvl 120+ enemies
  8. #94 Morning Star Elysium - let HP regen restore HP 3,000 times
  9. #102 Stasis Evil Eye - get affected by poison from enemies 40 times
  10. #109 Shadow Greaves - use Just Step to dodge 1,000 enemy skills
  11. #112 Sacred Sword Durandal - take 300 breath attacks from lvl 130+ enemies
  12. #113 Fallen Arondite - get 666 critical hits on lvl 130+ enemies
  13. #114 Demonic Sword Gram - get 1,000 critical hits on lvl 140+ enemies
  14. Either #100 Girdle of the Royal Red Stone (get inflicted with ability down 40 times) or #101 Hermit Cape (get inflicted by bleed 40 times). Does anyone know of that map with the bleeding and ability down traps in the snowy area of Discard counts toward these implements? I finished both implements before finding out about it.

Also farmed some UHQ HNMs and discovered 2 new Hollow Missions :dance:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Jazzpunk guide ready for review. There are still nearly 3 full days before the week has passed so I'm feeling good about my chances to get "Did you even enjoy it?" This was my first experience in using screenshots for a guide and it wasn't as much of a pain to upload and use them as I was expecting.

Through happy coincidence it seems this will also unlock "That was easy!"

I am buying a lot of the easy Disney games for the Flash Sale, and it seems many of them don't have trophy guides. Provided I am not too busy whenever I decide to farm those for a quick boost in whatever competition, I could definitely see myself doing guides for them.

Edited by Andrea
  • Like 2

Here's my list:

1. #28 Maneater - 250 stun attacks on lvl 120+ enemies
  2. #29 Effect Research of Piercing LGC - 300 stun attacks
  3. #30 Fragarach - 300 back crits (mandatory to skip because of the previous 2)
  4. #43 Eputamu - defeat 15 bosses or HNMs while having a crappy scimitar
  5. #47 Burnishing Liner - 120 stun attacks on NMs
  6. #48 New Skill Valkyrie Knights is unlocked - 300 sword skills (mandatory to skip because of the previous implement)
  7. #93 Empress Protection - be poisoned 40 times by lvl 120+ enemies
  8. #94 Morning Star Elysium - let HP regen restore HP 3,000 times
  9. #102 Stasis Evil Eye - get affected by poison from enemies 40 times
  10. #109 Shadow Greaves - use Just Step to dodge 1,000 enemy skills
  11. #112 Sacred Sword Durandal - take 300 breath attacks from lvl 130+ enemies
  12. #113 Fallen Arondite - get 666 critical hits on lvl 130+ enemies
  13. #114 Demonic Sword Gram - get 1,000 critical hits on lvl 140+ enemies
  14. Either #100 Girdle of the Royal Red Stone (get inflicted with ability down 40 times) or #101 Hermit Cape (get inflicted by bleed 40 times). Does anyone know of that map with the bleeding and ability down traps in the snowy area of Discard counts toward these implements? I finished both implements before finding out about it.

Also farmed some UHQ HNMs and discovered 2 new Hollow Missions :dance:.

Vita:

2. #29 - related to #28
  3. #30 - related to #28
  5. #51 - Sleipnir Greaves (300 Step dodges)
  6. #52 - related to #51 (1000 bursts)
  7. #53 - related to #51 (20 130+ NMs kills)
  8. #69 - Shield of Aegis (30 Hollow Missions with risk 1)
  9. #70 - related to #69 (300 sword skills)
  10. #75 - Divine Sword Dragon Slayer (15 HNM kills) - I have this on 12/15, I probably did not finish it because the trophy popped on 99th implement. Wouldn't recommend to omit, since, as guide correctly states, you can dual wield this out
  12. #104 - Divine Spear Gungnir (2M DMG to 140+s)
  15. #114 - related to #113

Lol, I actually... did 120 EXT Onslaughts o.O And other crazy implements.

Gueeeeess, PS4 list is going to hold more relevance =D

PS4:

Well, from what we see, #28, #29, #30, #43, #94, #109, #114 + #47 and #48 because EXT Onslaught are ideal candidates. 

And wait for the others. 

I feel like you did some more annoying implements in order to avoid getting ailments which are pretty easy :D

Jazzpunk guide ready for review. There are still nearly 3 full days before the week has passed so I'm feeling good about my chances to get "Did you even enjoy it?" This was my first experience in using screenshots for a guide and it wasn't as much of a pain to upload and use them as I was expecting.

Through happy coincidence it seems this will also unlock "That was easy!"

I am buying a lot of the easy Disney games for the Flash Sale, and it seems many of them don't have trophy guides. Provided I am not too busy whenever I decide to farm those for a quick boost in whatever competition, I could definitely see myself doing guides for them.

Nice, congrats :yay:

Vita:

2. #29 - related to #28
  3. #30 - related to #28
  5. #51 - Sleipnir Greaves (300 Step dodges)
  6. #52 - related to #51 (1000 bursts)
  7. #53 - related to #51 (20 130+ NMs kills)
  8. #69 - Shield of Aegis (30 Hollow Missions with risk 1)
  9. #70 - related to #69 (300 sword skills)
  10. #75 - Divine Sword Dragon Slayer (15 HNM kills) - I have this on 12/15, I probably did not finish it because the trophy popped on 99th implement. Wouldn't recommend to omit, since, as guide correctly states, you can dual wield this out
  12. #104 - Divine Spear Gungnir (2M DMG to 140+s)
  15. #114 - related to #113

Lol, I actually... did 120 EXT Onslaughts o.O And other crazy implements.

Gueeeeess, PS4 list is going to hold more relevance =D

PS4:

Well, from what we see, #28, #29, #30, #43, #94, #109, #114 + #47 and #48 because EXT Onslaught are ideal candidates. 

And wait for the others. 

I feel like you did some more annoying implements in order to avoid getting ailments which are pretty easy :D

Seems like you skipped some easy/easier ones. How long did it take to do 120 stuns?

Currently my Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is nearly ready to be published but I'm unable to do the multiplayer trophies since I really have no clear idea how to beat them. Anyone want to take the challenge and contribute to my guide?

Seems like you skipped some easy/easier ones. How long did it take to do 120 stuns?

0 idea. Probably hours.

Remember, I played the Vita version on launch which was 2 years ago =D I have no idea what I did :DDDD

Regarding the bolded:

#52 and #53 require you to first clear 300 Steps. Steps are annoying.

Yea, Gungnir is okay same as Divine Dragon Sword, probably didn't do them because it already popped.

Aegis Shield... This one solely depends on when you start it. If you start clearing HNMs early and get Divine Dragon Sword then okay, 30 Hollow Missions is within plans.

But if it's one of your last implements and you are almost finished with Debug Complete, it's a pointless grind.

Since your most recent guide was in February 2015, long before this event started, those do not count =D

No shit but I'm just expressing the fact that I'd love to add to that list and this gives me incentive to do another one! :)

I feel so pissed... I said I was going to make a Dangerous Gold guide, and somebody else submitted a guide of the same game and got published... I wasted so much time on this guide...

Don't worry, if your guide is on par or better, it'll still be published.

0 idea. Probably hours.

Remember, I played the Vita version on launch which was 2 years ago =D I have no idea what I did :DDDD

Regarding the bolded:

#52 and #53 require you to first clear 300 Steps. Steps are annoying.

Yea, Gungnir is okay same as Divine Dragon Sword, probably didn't do them because it already popped.

Aegis Shield... This one solely depends on when you start it. If you start clearing HNMs early and get Divine Dragon Sword then okay, 30 Hollow Missions is within plans.

But if it's one of your last implements and you are almost finished with Debug Complete, it's a pointless grind.

I'm planning to see how long it takes for the skill to fully cool down by using the Debuffer role, Debuffer armor, and the Dexterity buff. Those all reduces the cooldown timer.

Yeah I agree with Aegis Shield, added a note about that in the table.

I've done 5 guides already but I'll do Travel Bug with my mate :)

Good luck :D.

Do you guys want/need Asterisk and Adventures of Mana guides?

Since the next level is coming soon, it's time to do some Vita guides =D

I'm planning to see how long it takes for the skill to fully cool down by using the Debuffer role, Debuffer armor, and the Dexterity buff. Those all reduces the cooldown timer.

I still don't think it's going to be worth implement to do, lol xD

• Like 1

An update from this quiet corner....

The good news?  My guide for Eiyuu Senki - the World Conquest is nearing completion.  I think I can have my double-cheking done by the middle of this week, polish up the guide, and drop it on the Review Team.

The bad news?  My muse is starting to nudge me again.  I'm 99.9% done playing Grand Kingdom now that I've finally gotten the RNG to give me the one freaking thing I've spent large chunks of my 150 hours of gameplay trying to get, so I'm on the cusp of that platinum.... and my muse seems to think that I should share the experience with the world.

I think I'm going to ignore my muse for a few days and hope she goes back to sleep.  Otherwise, I'll have to dive right back into the guide writing to keep her happy.

• Like 1

The good news?  My guide for Eiyuu Senki - the World Conquest is nearing completion.  I think I can have my double-cheking done by the middle of this week, polish up the guide, and drop it on the Review Guide Team.

The bad news?  My muse is starting to nudge me again.  I'm 99.9% done playing Grand Kingdom now that I've finally gotten the RNG to give me the one freaking thing I've spent large chunks of my 150 hours of gameplay trying to get, so I'm on the cusp of that platinum.... and my muse seems to think that I should share the experience with the world.

I think I'm going to ignore my muse for a few days and hope she goes back to sleep.  Otherwise, I'll have to dive right back into the guide writing to keep her happy.

I fixed that mistake for you :P. Congrats with the Eiyuu Senki guide, I'll be using it after getting the game.

Also I agree with the muse, we need a Grand Kingdom guide :awesome:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

The good news?  My guide for Eiyuu Senki - the World Conquest is nearing completion.  I think I can have my double-cheking done by the middle of this week, polish up the guide, and drop it on the Review Team.

Good, Grand Kingdom deserves one.

And more Vita guides are always welcomed :awesome: