Project Guide Creation V2.0

The Lego storm is here! Guide has been submitted for review! 

I tried my best to get as many spelling and grammar issues as I could, but it is a very large guide! Also, I couldn't figure out how to put multiple paragraphs in a spoiler tag, to reduce the size of the wall of text, it just put each paragraph in an individual spoiler box, which didn't help much, so if a member of the guide team can do it, feel free!

I also feel I should point out that I will not be doing a Lego guide for Years 5-7. Years 1-4 took a lot of work, so I am not feeling up to doing one for what could be a larger guide lol!

Edited by evilartifact
  • Like 1

Lol, just 2 days :D

That's a new record for this thread.

The Lego storm is here! Guide has been submitted for review! 

I tried my best to get as many spelling and grammar issues as I could, but it is a very large guide! Also, I couldn't figure out how to put multiple paragraphs in a spoiler tag, to reduce the size of the wall of text, it just put each paragraph in an individual spoiler box, which didn't help much, so if a member of the guide team can do it, feel free!

I also feel I should point out that I will not be doing a Lego guide for Years 5-7. Years 1-4 took a lot of work, so I am not feeling up to doing one for what could be a larger guide lol!

Sadly, spoiler tags for guides are just redacted lines, not actual spoiler boxes.

That's an impressive guide. It seems that the collectible descriptions make up for more than half of the total guide, so I strongly recommend to put those in a gameplay guide to keep all the info together and to clean up the main guide.

That's a new record for this thread.

Sadly, spoiler tags for guides are just redacted lines, not actual spoiler boxes.

That's an impressive guide. It seems that the collectible descriptions make up for more than half of the total guide, so I strongly recommend to put those in a gameplay guide to keep all the info together and to clean up the main guide.

Alright, I can do that, The work is done so it will just be a copy-paste job. I will have the gameplay guide up for review soon.

Done. Ready for review now. Character tokens don't have one specific trophy to collect them all, so I did them like the others and just had them all in one place.

All right, guess I have no choice but to review it now :| ... unless some emergency happens. Anyone? No? Ok then, it was worth a try.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

got an interview in a few days and if it goes well (i really hope it does) the drawback is my game time will become nearly non-existent. but i would be working for a railroad so it is good money and benefits.

Nice, good luck with the interview :D. Too bad about the gaming time though.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

started transferring the guide for TMNT Danger of the Ooze from Word-pad to this site. will take a couple of days to finish getting locations as i will be really busy the next few days.

Yay, trophy unlocked!

:bronze: This is Halloween - Comment on Halloween (Unlocked by DarkHarmonixer on 31 Oct 2016)

My Madden 12 guide is progressing slowly I've been a little too burnt out to make the kind of progress I was hoping for. Still intending to get it done in the next day or two before I get caught up in the team league, but we will see.

Welp, my muse went back to sleep instead of helping me through my current project.  I'm struggling through my Grand Kingdom guide, anyhow, because I said I'd do it and I try to be a man of my word.  It won't be quite as robust as some of my other guide offerings, but I'll drag it up to my (personal) minimally acceptable standards and get it out anyhow.  I'm aiming for late this week, but that depends on outside influences not stealing too much of my time.

Did anyone do something nice for Halloween? I just played games :lol:.

The same as I usually do, doing chores, playing with my little brothers so they don't annoy my parents too much and worrying about how much time I should allocate to free time and how much to sleep. Right now it's about 6 hours sleep and 4 hours of free time.

I didn't even get to play anything besides the stuff I have to play with my brothers because my parents woke up a few hours earlier that day.  :dunno:

I guess I did plan on watching Hellsing Ultimate with a friend but thanks to my family that didn't happen this year. Just like last year.  <_<

Anyways, I can't wait for the results of our little Halloween competition. That should brighten up my mood. :)

Did anyone do something nice for Halloween? I just played games :lol:.

I decided I'm going to try playing some PC exclusives on Steam from now on. Yesterday I bought Cities: Skylines, Postal 2 and a few smaller games. I also played ZUP! (a €0,99 puzzle game on Steam) and completed the game and got all 118 (!) achievements within 20 minutes :D. Pretty fun puzzler for €0,99 actually. Edited by LucasV9991

The same as I usually do, doing chores, playing with my little brothers so they don't annoy my parents too much and worrying about how much time I should allocate to free time and how much to sleep. Right now it's about 6 hours sleep and 4 hours of free time.

I didn't even get to play anything besides the stuff I have to play with my brothers because my parents woke up a few hours earlier that day.  :dunno:

I guess I did plan on watching Hellsing Ultimate with a friend but thanks to my family that didn't happen this year. Just like last year.  <_<

Anyways, I can't wait for the results of our little Halloween competition. That should brighten up my mood. :)

That sucks.

Here's hoping NerdRage will respond soon.

I decided I'm going to try playing some PC exclusives on Steam from now on. Yesterday I bought Cities: Skylines, Postal 2 and a few smaller games. I also played ZUP! (a €0,99 puzzle game on Steam) and completed the game and got all 118 (!) achievements within 20 minutes :D. Pretty fun puzzler for €0,99 actually.

Nice, what kind of puzzle game is ZUP? I started Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix.

I am awake and alive. I got promoted to oversee two stores, I helped sell over 1000 pizzas in a single day! Talk about exhausted :( . Anyways, let me catch up on the thread and get this going! I'll be honest in saying I don't have anything prepared for the month of November for trophies, so Dragon any ideas are welcome  :D

• Like 1