Project Guide Creation V2.0

Well, I just played the game and used your guide. Thanks a lot for the guide, it was a great help for me to get through the game :)!

Thanks a lot! I really appreciate it :). I can't wait to write more guides in the future but I'm saving my next guide for the games that come in the Kingdom Hearts 2.8 bundle.

it has no comments but went from awaiting review to unpublished? what did i miss?

I don't know :dunno:. There's no comment in the guide team forum so it looks like no one claimed it.

I emailed the judge the pictures for the Halloween contest. Waiting for him to email me back! Or at least call me back on Skype...  :dance:

Meanwhile we're all like this:

giphy.gifat-work-cookie-monster.gif

• Like 4

i re-submitted it as there was no messages about why it was reverted.

Ok, I took a quick look and noticed you're using the wrong URLs when linking trophies for all of them, except for all 3  :bronze: Leader in Blue, all 3  :silver: The Manhatten Project, and the third :gold: Shellraiser. Also remove any "This one is story-related" as the tag is used to indicate that. So please adjust those. I'm still busy with other guides and If I have the energy left, I'll review it properly afterwards.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Ok, I took a quick look and noticed you're using the wrong URLs when linking trophies for all of them, except for all 3  :bronze: Leader in Blue, all 3  :silver: The Manhatten Project, and the third :gold: Shellraiser. Also remove any "This one is story-related" as the tag is used to indicate that. So please adjust those. I'm still busy with other guides and If I have the energy left, I'll review it properly afterwards.

all is done

If somebody wants to have a My Name Is Mayo guide, I want to do it. xD Yeah I know, wasting my time on a ridiculous game but stand from the rest of the gaming world. x)

I believe Kishnabe said he's already working on a guide for that game. You should ask Dragon or Mango for confirmation on that though, maybe it were only just plans yet.

I believe Kishnabe said he's already working on a guide for that game. You should ask Dragon or Mango for confirmation on that though, maybe it were only just plans yet.

Not even surprised. :P A super easy Platinum for a super easy guide for a super easy Premium membership. :awesome: But Kishnabe is Premium so why not letting someone to get a Premium membership? x)

Edited by Max654

If somebody wants to have a My Name Is Mayo guide, I want to do it. xD Yeah I know, wasting my time on a ridiculous game but stand from the rest of the gaming world. x)

There hasn't been a guide created yet, but even if there was, you can write one or ask to join as a contributor.

Not even surprised. :P A super easy Platinum for a super easy guide for a super easy Premium membership. :awesome: But Kishnabe is Premium so why not letting someone to get a Premium membership? x)

But you're already a premium too...

NoOooooo.... someone just write the guide so I can see if its a easy plat I want to have :dance:

Duh, of course it is an easy plat :P. I mean, the platinum rarity is currently 88% and people complete the game within 30 minutes. It must be pretty easy if a game has a platinum with such a high rarity and 51 trophies can be earned within 30 minutes  xD.

Duh, of course it is an easy plat :P. I mean, the platinum rarity is currently 88% and people complete the game within 30 minutes. It must be pretty easy if a game has a platinum with such a high rarity and 51 trophies can be earned within 30 minutes  xD.

I'm PRETTY sure that post was a sarcasm :awesome:

Especially considering the whole game is JUST abusing the action button =D

Yay! I finally made my first guide here!  ^_^

I know the game, Warriors Orochi 3, is pretty mediocre but I love the game and the Warriors series. 

I'm finally contributed something to the site  :angel:

THANK YOU! Dragon-chan and BlindMango for all those pointers and for being patient with me  ^_^

I had fun making it and to be honest I wanna do more guides from the series. Maybe my next goal is Samurai Warriors 4. To bad AOT is taken  :(

AND BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU TO TaliHer help with the guide made it so much better. The comparison from before and the final product has a huge impact.  <3

Thanks again guys and you'll see me more in the future  :giggle: