Project of Desperate Platinums

Satoshi Ookami

55 minutes ago, Derpy_Herpy_902 said:

Is 1+2 required yet? Cause, ya know. Despair. upu.

If you mean Danganronpa Reload (where the physical game contains both first and second), then no. It is just a substitute that you can use if you do not have Danganronpa Another episode (which is the halfway mark between 1 and 2) or if you are just missing a danganronpa game to get the emblem.

Edited by GarciaFever

1 hour ago, Derpy_Herpy_902 said:

Is 1+2 required yet? Cause, ya know. Despair. upu.

I wanted to put it together with Nonary Games so I wouldn't have to move everything (me lazy :awesome:

Since you announced it, I shall bring despair to your hope of being the first Platinum achiever and require both from now on :awesome:

1 hour ago, Malachen said:

Platted VLR and ZTD. Will be moving on to 999 once released and will be playing Danganronpa soon. Best to play vita 1 and 2 or the new reloaded versions?

Well, if you want Plat rank, you will need to play both :awesome:

As for the choice. It doesn't matter. Just depends on where you want 2 Plats or you are content with one.

49 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

If you mean Danganronpa Reload (where the physical game contains both first and second), then no. It is just a substitute that you can use if you do not have Danganronpa Another episode (which is the halfway mark between 1 and 2) or if you are just missing a danganronpa game to get the emblem.

That was the case before localization =D

Now everything is required =D

OSHIRASE

As a supreme overlord of the timelines, I'm reverting everyone from 4th dimension to 3.14th dimension :awesome:

As of now, to reach the true 4th dimension, you need to present two new offerings!

Danganronpa Reload now loses its special status (not that anyone actually used it o.O) and is now required for the Plat rank.

And the second offering is obviously everyone's expected Nonariiiii Geeemuzu!

To make everyone feel true despair, the rank requirements changed as well :awesome:

Gold despair members get relegated to silver rank :awesome:

Since there's crapload of rank changes, I'm hella not tagging everyone xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just started Danganronpa 1・2 Reload, so expect me to get closer to Blick Winkel once again. This game shouldn't take too long, I've already completed both Danganronpas and know what to do. Reaching Blick Winkel is a different story, I doubt I'll be playing the Nonary Games soon. This is mainly due to the fact that I don't feel like paying 60 bucks for a re-release of older games (especially because I already played the games).

edit: By the way, why did you decide to name the highest rank Blick Winkel? I'm German, so I understand what it means, and it kinda fits the Zero Escape series, but I'd still like to know your reason(s).

Edited by viech54

7 hours ago, viech54 said:

This is mainly due to the fact that I don't feel like paying 60 bucks for a re-release of older games (especially because I already played the games).

Pay 40 bucks for Vita version :awesome: 

And 999 is worth that price :P

7 hours ago, viech54 said:

edit: By the way, why did you decide to name the highest rank Blick Winkel? I'm German, so I understand what it means, and it kinda fits the Zero Escape series, but I'd still like to know your reason(s).

I didn't.

Uchi did =D

https://www.lurkmore.com/view/Ever17

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Pay 40 bucks for Vita version :awesome: 

And 999 is worth that price :P

I didn't.

Uchi did =D

https://www.lurkmore.com/view/Ever17

The things is, when I look at the PSN store on computer, I can't seem to find it on PSV in my country. It only shows me the PS4 version. But 40 for the PSV version would be okay. I'll take a look at the PSN store on my Vita later.

And maybe for you, but while I don't outright hate the Zero Escape games, I'm not that much of a fan of these games. They are more than skippable VNs to me, but not among the greatest games of all time.

And thanks for telling me.

10 minutes ago, viech54 said:

The things is, when I look at the PSN store on computer, I can't seem to find it on PSV in my country. It only shows me the PS4 version. But 40 for the PSV version would be okay. I'll take a look at the PSN store on my Vita later.

Well, Vita version is not available on store. You need to import physical version.

10 minutes ago, viech54 said:

I'm not that much of a fan of these games. They are more than skippable VNs to me, but not among the greatest games of all time.

Uge :/ This hurts :/