Project of Desperate Platinums

Satoshi Ookami

22 hours ago, Alternatewarning said:

I have completed Dangranrompa 1 and 2!  I will never play Reload since I don't have a ps4...but everyone else on this list is on my list for attempting to get my hands on

6 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

I just platted Danganronpa V3.  Don't think that boosts me a level yet but at least it's now 4 games instead of three.  I'll be back eventually when I get the plat in ZTD and can move up a level.

Apupupupudate.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11.9.2017 at 0:25 PM, Izul said:

Ohh, I should visit more often. That's exactly my type of project platinum :kiss:

Danganronpa 1 & 2 Reload is in progress, and I can't wait until Danganronpa V3, SEPTEMBER IS DANGANRONPA-MONTH. 

I think I belong to Desperate Hope:yay:

Ello, I have 2 moar games! :highfive:

Now I just need to get the Nonary Games Collection :yay:

On 03/12/2017 at 3:14 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

Platted Danganronpa 2, which brings my total to 4 games. The despair is real with this game. Island Mode and Monomi's mini-game are terrible.

2 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

Just platted Zero Time Dillemma so that finally ranks me up.  Probably will be awhile before I get any more plats here since what remains is replaying stuff and I'm really not interested in playing DR: AE (I loathe shooters).

Upupupupdaate.

2 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

(I loathe shooters).

It's not that bad actually. It's more like joke shooter than anything. Fortunately you don't need to spend all the time killing poor Monokumas.

• 1 month later...

Gee since I was like never been here again I have an update... now that I am the lazy flat Coon is back :awesome:

Got the platinums in these games now: Dangan 2, Dangan V3, Despair Girls(Vita), Zero Dilemma and the Nonary Games + Dangan 1 & 2 Reload(last 2 games on PS4 meh) of course.

At least each game once so no plat for Despair Girls PS4 version (yet but I own it lul) as I used to play all on proper console aka Vita except the Nonary games and Dangan 1 & 2 Reload fu... :awesome:

2 hours ago, Tanuzomi said:

Gee since I was like never been here again I have an update... now that I am the lazy flat Coon is back :awesome:

Got the platinums in these games now: Dangan 2, Dangan V3, Despair Girls(Vita), Zero Dilemma and the Nonary Games + Dangan 1 & 2 Reload(last 2 games on PS4 meh) of course.

At least each game once so no plat for Despair Girls PS4 version (yet but I own it lul) as I used to play all on proper console aka Vita except the Nonary games and Dangan 1 & 2 Reload fu... :awesome:

Lulz, no Dangan 1 o.O

Added.

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Lulz, no Dangan 1 o.O

Added.

LMAO Dangan 1 and VLR was earned last year... :awesome: I even typed it here some sites ago... xD

EDIT: Site 6 and gee it was even 2016 :awesome:

I was back then at Uni here and been listed under Lv 2 Despair in the list. So yeah in short got all games done @Satoshi Ookami; Kami-sama bless me wjth full (lazy) despair :awesome:

Edited by Tanuzomi
Upupupu

10 hours ago, Tanuzomi said:

LMAO Dangan 1 and VLR was earned last year... :awesome: I even typed it here some sites ago... xD

EDIT: Site 6 and gee it was even 2016 :awesome:

I was back then at Uni here and been listed under Lv 2 Despair in the list. So yeah in short got all games done @Satoshi Ookami; Kami-sama bless me wjth full (lazy) despair :awesome:

Welp ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Congratulations on Platinum rank!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not a rank up, but I've platted Danganronpa v3! I just need to plat Reload to move up to the plat rank so you'll be hearing from me soon!

I think v3 was my favorite game in the series in terms of story/trials. But it was also by far the most time consuming, grindy, and difficult plat. Glad it's done, but I'm itching for more Danganronpa now.