Available now on PSN

ab4h4r4k1

Congrats, NA!

We in EU will wait for our precious Vita double pack :awesome:

Would gladly wait 2 months of the same thing.....I guess EU can have some amazing offers. Especially Amazon UK....steal on the vita version 24:99pounds. 

Grudgingly, may pick this up right now and borrow the import from a friend.

Is this a remake of Gods Eater Burst?  I plowed through that game for the story (and that sweet sweet intro), but it didn't have as much staying power as Monster Hunter after that.  Looking forward to 2, but if this one isn't new, I'll probably skip it for now.

It's enhanced remake of GEB. Chronologically it is GEB, but it's worth the play ;)

• Like 1

Shared trophies. But it's odd, my system shows the trophies in spanish but here it shows the trophies only in japanese and you don't have the option to change the language.

I'm planning on pre-ordering God Eater 2 on PS4 next week, especially since it comes with this one for free. I like that some games are doing that now, and I want to support that idea, plus both games look fun. :)

As far as the shated trophy lists, glad to know it eventually syncs, because I have noticed that Star Ocean 5 also shares it's trophy list with JP, and it displays for me in English, but when it shares to my PS4 wall, it's in Japanese xD

but when it shares to my PS4 wall, it's in Japanese xD

But that's the best thing! :awesome:

As far as the shated trophy lists, glad to know it eventually syncs, because I have noticed that Star Ocean 5 also shares it's trophy list with JP, and it displays for me in English, but when it shares to my PS4 wall, it's in Japanese xD

Yea, more and more games share a list. 

Guess someone did not like 8 lists for Steins;Gate =D

Is it just me, or is the PS4 version not available on the store?

pPY59Zi.png

Probably needs more time to update for CAN.

I checked it on my Canadian account and I also can't find the PS4 version.

Forgot to pre-order mine. Had a look on Amazon to see the price. Yes! I can order it. 2 new games for £25 is an amazing deal.

EDIT: Well, with shipping it comes to £37. So I might as well pre-order it from GameStop here in Norway (NOK 399).

Edited by Edunstar84
  • Like 1