Let's Finish: God Eater (The Series)

Right from the beginning in both games. Go to the bullet selection menu and press triangle in any bullet: the first two options are to edit. In Resurrection, you can make the legendary HDH bullet at any moment for any gun.

Thanks! How's GE2 so far? Are you enjoying it and is it better than the first?

EDIT: Do you have any recommendations on where I can find a recipe? I looked everywhere, but there's so many conflicting advices, and I don't have some of the conditions, like '0.2/0.4 after 4'. and 'when 2 disappears'.

Edited by Edunstar84

Thanks! How's GE2 so far? Are you enjoying it and is it better than the first?

Combat seems faster and Blood Arts make them a little more strategic. There is a lot to do with the character episodes, multiplayer is still no good and in chapters 4-5 things got really slow, but the pace becomes better again when you reach difficult 6. I'm using Buster Sword and Sniper gun (in Resurrection I used Short Sword and Assault gun) and I like the combination, although it is hard to unlock new blades for Buster whereas I have all other weapons to craft.

Right from the beginning in both games. Go to the bullet selection menu and press triangle in any bullet: the first two options are to edit. In Resurrection, you can make the legendary HDH bullet at any moment for any gun.

Im at difficulty 3 almost 4 rn , and i have no idea what bullets i should use .    im just using standard sniper bullet and sniper blaze i guess .   can someone maybe explain how to creat better bullets or more usefull ones ?   at moment my sword makes  130-150 dmg on weak points and my sniper gun around 250 on weak points .   but ammo runs out with  5-6 shots .

Im at difficulty 3 almost 4 rn , and i have no idea what bullets i should use .    im just using standard sniper bullet and sniper blaze i guess .   can someone maybe explain how to creat better bullets or more usefull ones ?   at moment my sword makes  130-150 dmg on weak points and my sniper gun around 250 on weak points .   but ammo runs out with  5-6 shots .

Since I dont know which gun you are using, I recommend taking a look at this: 

People talk mainly about the HDH bullet, but there are other creations as well.

There is no 'PSP Resurrection', 'PSP Resurrection' is vanilla Rage Burst.

I know, I called it God Eater Burst in my initial post, but that seemed to cause some misunderstandings, so I called it PSP Resurrection.

Anyway, to clear it up, I was talking about this: http://godeater.wikia.com/wiki/God_Eater_Burst

So, anyone out there who, like me, played both versions and can say something about changes between the GE Burst and GE Resurrection that I mentioned here?

Edited by viech54

Nevermind. I think I got it. I'm using this site for HDH and IOD for future purposes: I don't know if this is the best recipe, but I'll give it a go.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/610611-gods-eater-burst/58566385

EDIT: Ok, I'm stuck again. I don't have those outlined in bold. All the lasers say that there's no connection.

[ H.D.H. ] OP NEEDED: 60
1. XS \ Shot: short-range bullet \ 90 Up
2. ----M \ Control: bullet with short duration \ When 1 disappears \120 Down
3. ----------S \ Shot: advanced all-angle guidance \ Same time as 2 \ 45 Down
4. ---------------M \ Orb: sticky, short duration bullet \ On impact of 3
5. --------------------L \ Laser: very short-range bullet \ 0.2 sec after 4
6. --------------------L \ Laser: very short-range bullet \ 0.5 sec after 4
7. --------------------L \ Laser: very short-range bullet \ 1 sec after 4
8. --------------------L \ Laser: very short-range bullet \ When 4 disappears

Edited by Edunstar84

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/171962-god-eater-resurrection/74016811Try the one in the first post and also use the one in third post with the improvements suggested in the fourth post. I use both bullets, they deal a decent amount of damage on difficulty 7 with Gastraphetes X.

The first one should be H.D.H., the second bullet I.O.D. Use whatever you need in your current situation.

Edited by viech54

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/171962-god-eater-resurrection/74016811Try the one in the first post and also use the one in third post with the improvements suggested in the fourth post. I use both bullets, they deal a decent amount of damage on difficulty 7 with Gastraphetes X.

The first one should be H.D.H., the second bullet I.O.D. Use whatever you need in your current situation.

My OP is at 129, but the the person has it at 90. I guess that it lessens later in the story with better equips and attributes.

@Edunstar84

That is the point blank module.

I gotta say, that HDH recipe looks more like an IOD one.

Okay, I'm not using that one anymore. The site that viech gave me helps a lot, a part from the OP#.

Does 'Sniper: Strengthens Over Distance' matter when I use a Blast gun. Sorry for the posting and the questions!

Okay, I'm not using that one anymore. The site that viech gave me helps a lot, a part from the OP#.

Actually, only use the one in the third post with the improvements in the fourth post. The first one can be used as well, but the OP costs are too high and not worth it. Also, it's HDH only, I don't remember where I got my IOD bullet, but not from there. Sorry about that. Maybe I can find it again, if not, then I'll just post mine.

edit: Found it. http://godeater.wikia.com/wiki/Bullets_(GER)

Go to Franchi's bullets and create the second one.

Edited by viech54

Actually, only use the one in the third post with the improvements in the fourth post. The first one can be used as well, but the OP costs are too high and not worth it. Also, it's HDH only, I don't remember where I got my IOD bullet, but not from there. Sorry about that. Maybe I can find it again, if not, then I'll just post mine.

edit: Found it. http://godeater.wikia.com/wiki/Bullets_(GER)

Go to Franchi's bullets and create the second one.

Thank you so much! 

Okay I've tried bullet customization, but it's not working out well enough (feels like Atelier Ayesha all over again). Anyway, I wonder if anyone is free today to help me tackle Difficulty 6, mission 'Regal Bones'?

What's the problem with the bullets?

Is Resurrection region locked? Can't help today, my current internet connection sucks. It gets better on Sunday evening, I can help once I get some things out of the way.

What's the problem with the bullets?

Is Resurrection region locked? Can't help today, my current internet connection sucks. It gets better on Sunday evening, I can help once I get some things out of the way.

It's not region locked. I can do Sunday evening! So happy we're in the same timezone!

It's not region locked. I can do Sunday evening! So happy we're in the same timezone!

Yeah that 1-hour difference sure makes playing together easier. By the way, I more or less have a team for Resurrection. I never played with them before, but I might be able to get them to join (or at least one of them). One just reached difficulty 7, the other one just started and reached difficulty 2. The difficulty 7 one could join if he wants to.

I can ask them, but would you want more people to join or just us and two AI allies?

Yeah that 1-hour difference sure makes playing together easier. By the way, I more or less have a team for Resurrection. I never played with them before, but I might be able to get them to join (or at least one of them). One just reached difficulty 7, the other one just started and reached difficulty 2. The difficulty 7 one could join if he wants to.

I can ask them, but would you want more people to join or just us and two AI allies?

The more the merrier, but I don't think the person with difficulty 2 can join because multiplayer will always go to the lowest denominator, unless that person could quickly level up to the mission I'm on now. That's why multiplayer isn't so good in this game.

EDIT: I also want to add that maybe 2 is enough with 1 AI because I would like a designated healer on the team. And I guess it depends how overpowered you and the diff 7 person are on the team. We might not need a designated healer.

Edited by Edunstar84

The more the merrier, but I don't think the person with difficulty 2 can join because multiplayer will always go to the lowest denominator, unless that person could quickly level up to the mission I'm on now. That's why multiplayer isn't so good in this game.

Yeah, that sucks, and that's why I'm probably not going to ask the difficulty 2 guy. But we'll see. He has a lot of free time, chances are he catches up to us until Sunday.

Okay I've tried bullet customization, but it's not working out well enough (feels like Atelier Ayesha all over again). Anyway, I wonder if anyone is free today to help me tackle Difficulty 6, mission 'Regal Bones'?

I can help you either right now or at 10pm est.

Edited by soultaker655

Is there an efficient way to separate multiple Aragami? Until now, quests with more than one Aragami were a huge mess. It was a battle of me trying to kill everything but one Aragami asap while using healing items all the time when the other Aragami attacked me from behind.

I tried all butons, it seems I can't order my allies to distract one while I go for a one-on-one with the other Aragami.

Is there an efficient way to separate multiple Aragami? Until now, quests with more than one Aragami were a huge mess. It was a battle of me trying to kill everything but one Aragami asap while using healing items all the time when the other Aragami attacked me from behind.

I tried all butons, it seems I can't order my allies to distract one while I go for a one-on-one with the other Aragami.

I always just threw a stun grenade or bind trap and ran away from the battle.

Once the Aragami split up I just attacked them 1 on 1.

I always just threw a stun grenade or bind trap and ran away from the battle.

Once the Aragami split up I just attacked them 1 on 1.

I see, that's certainly one way of doing that, but it sucks that I can't tell my allies to distract the enemy. Too bad the multiplayer is crap, it'd be easier to separate them with human allies.

But oh well, it'd be too boring otherwise, because one Hannibal alone isn't strong enough. I'm fighting two Fallen Gboro Gboros and one Hannibal at the same time, I'm actively engaging all of them in combat at the same time and the Hannibal is in rage mode. GO, MY HANNIBAL, TAKE DOWN THESE LOWLY GBORO GBOROS!! ... Didn't work, but at least the Hannibal tanks their attacks for me.

Edited by viech54

Looking at changing my gun in the near future. I'm reading everywhere that Arbalest is the best. I'm rockin' a blast gun, but wanted to know if there's a huge difference. 

I also wanted to know if equipping element specific weapons makes a huge difference.

If you are using a HDH bullet (which are a piercing bullets) then the Gastraphetes/Arbalest guns are the best since all their damage is in piercing.

I also wanted to know if equipping element specific weapons makes a huge difference.

They aren't really worth it IMO. Whenever I was using an element specific weapon I'd always end up having to fight an aragami that was strong against that element in the middle of a survival mission and it would literally take FOREVER to kill it. Go with raw physical melee weapons and maybe elemental guns if you want to do that.

• Like 1