Heartless Hunters: Let's Finish Kingdom Hearts (The Series)

Completed the first four cups in the Underdome (with enough points for the journal entries too) and got the final orichalcum+, so also created Ultima Weapon. Afterwards I farmed some other materials while leveling up and that went slow. Will try to beat Sephiroth again tomorrow. I'll do the 4 Paradox cups later.

Got a huge update for today:

• Farmed all the materials that can be sold at the Moogle store.
  • Synthesized 56 out of 59 items and got the Moogle to lvl 9 in the process. After these last 3 I'll have all synthesis notes too.
  • Beat Sephiroth and got an 8th drive gauge. Forgot about the trolling cutscene Square Enix added right after the battle where Seph just brushes off his shoulder armour and says "I admit you're skilled" and seems fine.
  • Completed the Mushroom XIII minigames and also got the trophy for having every Heartless entry.
  • Started doing gummi ship missions, already S-ranked the first two missions in the first 4 routes and got all the treasures. I'm just collecting neon gummies and ship abilities in preparation for the Final Hunter gummi AKA the Sephiroth of gummi ships.
  • Like 1

• Synthesized 56 out of 59 items and got the Moogle to lvl 9 in the process. After these last 3 I'll have all synthesis notes too.
  • Beat Sephiroth and got an 8th drive gauge. Forgot about the trolling cutscene Square Enix added right after the battle where Seph just brushes off his shoulder armour and says "I admit you're skilled" and seems fine.
  • Completed the Mushroom XIII minigames and also got the trophy for having every Heartless entry.
  • Started doing gummi ship missions, already S-ranked the first two missions in the first 4 routes and got all the treasures. I'm just collecting neon gummies and ship abilities in preparation for the Final Hunter gummi AKA the Sephiroth of gummi ships.

All you need is the doughnut setup and the Gummi ship super boss won't even touch you haha

Congrats on beating Sephiroth  :yay:!

Aaaaaaand it's done!!!! All Kingdom Hearts games completed

All right, I moved you into the Hall of Fame. I do need to work on my own Kingdom Hearts games. I might just put Chain of Memories(which isn't too hard, just grindy) on my PRD list in place of Tearaway Unfolded. I seriously am beginning to hate that game. :angry:

EDIT: I didn't find your name in the list so I added it to the Hall of Fame anyways. Also, here's your certificate. (I am a bit tired so I couldn't bolster the speech, sorry. :( )

certificate006.png

Edited by DetectiveCJ
  • Like 1

All right, I moved you into the Hall of Fame. I do need to work on my own Kingdom Hearts games. I might just put Chain of Memories(which isn't too hard, just grindy) on my PRD list in place of Tearaway Unfolded. I seriously am beginning to hate that game. :angry:

EDIT: I didn't find your name in the list so I added it to the Hall of Fame anyways. Also, here's your certificate. (I am a bit tired so I couldn't bolster the speech, sorry. :( )

certificate006.png

Thank you man!! I think the worst part that you have left is the Mushrooms in KH2. The rest is grinding

Edited by sephiroth4424

Lingering Will is seriously kicking my butt. This might take a while to complete. Also did some more gummi missions. They're a lot more fun than I remember. Almost have enough neon gummies to create a decent donut ship :dance:.

Aaaaaaand it's done!!!! All Kingdom Hearts games completed

Nice, congrats :yay:. I hope you're ready for the KH2.8 Collection in January 2017 :awesome:.

• Like 1

Lingering Will is seriously kicking my butt. This might take a while to complete. Also did some more gummi missions. They're a lot more fun than I remember. Almost have enough neon gummies to create a decent donut ship :dance:.

Yeah, I hear he's tough, but there are videos showing a cheap way to juggle him so he's stunlocked most of the time using Fenrir and Negative Combo to smash him with Finishers constantly. Whether you want to do it that way or not is up to you. Just go to Youtube and search for "Kingdom Hearts 2 Lingering Will." Glad to see you're almost done, Dragon. ^_^

Finished all the gummi-related trophies today. Beating Final Hunter and watching it explode felt really good, at long last I got my revenge :devil:. Afterwards tried to beat Lingering Will again ... and lost ... lots of times. So afterwards I decided to get to lvl 99 first, maybe that'll help. Grinding levels is so boring and I still need 10 more levels :shakefist:. If only the Underdome cups gave exp too, then I could just do the Hades Paradox cup a few times, like in KH1.

Yeah, I hear he's tough, but there are videos showing a cheap way to juggle him so he's stunlocked most of the time using Fenrir and Negative Combo to smash him with Finishers constantly. Whether you want to do it that way or not is up to you. Just go to Youtube and search for "Kingdom Hearts 2 Lingering Will." Glad to see you're almost done, Dragon. ^_^

Yeah, I read about that method in the guide. If possible, I'd like to beat him without using that method. 

Finished all the gummi-related trophies today. Beating Final Hunter and watching it explode felt really good, at long last I got my revenge :devil:. Afterwards tried to beat Lingering Will again ... and lost ... lots of times. So afterwards I decided to get to lvl 99 first, maybe that'll help. Grinding levels is so boring and I still need 10 more levels :shakefist:. If only the Underdome cups gave exp too, then I could just do the Hades Paradox cup a few times, like in KH1.

I am currently Lvl 99, have minimum of 70 stats-wise in STR, MAG and DEF and I keep getting pummelled.

Same with the Org XIII data battles, but I think I just need to map out strategies against each one.

Congrats on the Mushrooms, I'm still having issues with the one outside Disney Tower and the PotC Mushroom.

I am currently Lvl 99, have minimum of 70 stats-wise in STR, MAG and DEF and I keep getting pummelled.

Same with the Org XIII data battles, but I think I just need to map out strategies against each one.

Congrats on the Mushrooms, I'm still having issues with the one outside Disney Tower and the PotC Mushroom.

In the meantime I'm lvl 92 with 71 Str, 67 Mag, and 70 Def.

Thanks, those two mushrooms were the most annoying to get. For the Disney Tower mushroom I used this strategy.

I defeated Terra in my 2nd attempt after getting level 99.I tried to fight him 2-3 times when i was around level 85 but he raped me.What i realized from those fights was that after he finishes his combos,he is too far away from me so i can't attack him.So i lured him to a corner and i spammed reflega.That way he was always near me when he finished his move so i did some damage.It's cheap but it worked

Thanks :D, I actually found him harder compared to KH1. The Unknown boss was easily much harder for me.

Yeah, but don't forget that there was no Unknown for us back then, Sephiroth was the true final boss the game had to throw at us. On KH2 he was still strong, but Xaldin, Xigbar or even Saïx where a lot harder then him, especially in Proud, plus Sora was way too OP for him at the post game with all his moves and drives, and they made him even more OP with Limit Form and thus Sephiroth became a mere shadow of his former self, you can combo him into oblivion with ease but back in KH1 he would just teleport out of your combo once your hit counter reached 4? (not sure on the number, it has been a while... :blush: ) and Sora was a lot more slugish back then.

Thanks :D, I actually found him harder compared to KH1. The Unknown boss was easily much harder for me.

I have to agree with you. It took me at least ten tries to beat Sephiroth in KH2 but I beat him on my second try in KH1. I guess beating all of the secret bosses in KH2 on Critical prepared me for Sephiroth in KH1  xD.

On a side note, I love the new Christmas avatar :). I know this is the wrong place to ask but would you mind making a Sora Christmas avatar for me  xD. I would really appreciate it!

Yeah, but don't forget that there was no Unknown for us back then, Sephiroth was the true final boss the game had to throw at us. On KH2 he was still strong, but Xaldin, Xigbar or even Saïx where a lot harder then him, especially in Proud, plus Sora was way too OP for him at the post game with all his moves and drives, and they made him even more OP with Limit Form and thus Sephiroth became a mere shadow of his former self, you can combo him into oblivion with ease but back in KH1 he would just teleport out of your combo once your hit counter reached 4? (not sure on the number, it has been a while... :blush: ) and Sora was a lot more slugish back then.

True, abusing Limit Form made the fight a lot easier. I bypassed his meteor barrage every time by using Sonic Rave. Can't remember if Sora was sluggish on the PS2, though I did hate how the camera controls were assigned to  :l2: and  :r2: . Back on the PS2 version of KH1 it took me about 50 attempts to beat him. SE's troll to give him 2 purple health bars contributed to that, as I thought he wasn't taking damage at all  <_< .

I have to agree with you. It took me at least ten tries to beat Sephiroth in KH2 but I beat him on my second try in KH1. I guess beating all of the secret bosses in KH2 on Critical prepared me for Sephiroth in KH1  xD.

On a side note, I love the new Christmas avatar :). I know this is the wrong place to ask but would you mind making a Sora Christmas avatar for me  xD. I would really appreciate it!

The fight in KH1 also takes place in a much smaller area, so he can't teleport far away and spam Heartless Angel. Though I believe in KH2 it takes a bit longer to cast it because of the large battle area.