Heartless Hunters: Let's Finish Kingdom Hearts (The Series)

12 minutes ago, DetectiveCJ said:

Okay, I'll go check it out...

*checks out the threads*

Are you yanking my chain? I tried searching for them and got 0 results. :(

They can be found when looking at the latest additions.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5749-kingdom-hearts-dream-drop-distance

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5748-kingdom-hearts-02-birth-by-sleep-a-fragmentary-passage

Also, nice work getting the KH2 platinum, @Dragon-Archon Congratulations :) What would you say was the hardest part of the game? The optional bosses? Minigames? Gumi Shit Ship missions?

35 minutes ago, viech54 said:

Also, nice work getting the KH2 platinum, @Dragon-Archon Congratulations :) What would you say was the hardest part of the game? The optional bosses? Minigames? Gumi Shit Ship missions?

Thanks :D . The hardest parts are definitely the start of the game (when you don't have access to lots of abilities) and the post-game bosses. For me the hardest of them were Lingering Will and Xaldin, though Lingering Will has a stunlock method that I eventually used after 83 consecutive losses :| . It still took about 14 tries to beat him with the method. Most mini-games are very doable in 1-3 attempts, though beating the Hades Paradox Cup with 15,000+ points while not being defeated was challenging on Critical, as enemies are lvl 90+. Doing it on a lower difficulty would make it a lot easier. The gummi ship missions weren't bad at all either. I just played through missions 1-3 for the first 8 routes and mission 1+2 for the last route to gather as many neon gummies and abilities as possible. Then I built the doughnut ship and took out the Final Hunter boss on mission 3 of the last route.

Since 2.8 comes out in a couple of weeks I'm going to be working on my KH games during whatever gaming time I have this week so hopefully I can finally finish the synthesis grind in KH Final Mix xD. I don't know how I got so lucky but I have school off for the release week of Kingdom Hearts 2.8. I can't wait :dance:!

21 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

Since 2.8 comes out in a couple of weeks I'm going to be working on my KH games during whatever gaming time I have this week so hopefully I can finally finish the synthesis grind in KH Final Mix xD. I don't know how I got so lucky but I have school off for the release week of Kingdom Hearts 2.8. I can't wait :dance:!

I'll probably do the same thing, reserving the 12 days before the global release to get as many KH trophies as possible. I started a new Critical Play in KH2FM and still at the prologue but will get through it as best I can, avoiding the big enemies(which can one-shot you at a low level).

On quarta-feira, 11 de Janeiro de 2017 at 5:37 PM, DetectiveCJ said:

5 hours ago, DetectiveCJ said:

Well, I found the trophy lists on the officice Playstationtrophies.org, which linked to a site called PSN Trophy Leaders. It gave the trophy lists for Dream Drop Distance HD and 0.2, and...   It seems that 0.2 does not have a platinum. I guess that's to be expected as it's not as big a game as other entries. With Undefeated and the difficulty trophies, I sort of expect two playthroughs, but since this is a short story, it's not a big deal for me. :)   Dream Drop distance doesn't seem to have any difficulty trophies, but it does make up for the trolliness by giving us a bunch of annoying mini-game trophies. I don't really like mini-game trophies that much but I've enjoyed playing "Pokemon Refresh" with the Dream Eaters in the 3DS version that I am willing to forgive them. Also, every Reality Shift has a trophy challenge attached to it and the Special Portals return so that's going to be "fun." :angry:   It also makes up for not having a "complete the game on Critical Mode" by forcing you to play Flick Rush for three trophies, a thing I avoided like the plague in the original game. Also, three 7s in Flick Rush? That's the most BS RNG trophy ever! :(   Complaints aside, I do not regret spending one week's of grocery money to pre-purchase this on the Playstation store. Now I have to hurry to Gamestop to cancel my pre-order soon.   As for X Back Cover, it'll probably have a trophy list eventually when it comes out tomorrow. While the other cinema bombs(358/2 Days cinema and re:coded cinema) had trophy lists, it's sort of Playstation policy that every game coming out on PS4 or PS3 has to have a trophy list even if it's blarney. I'm expecting a similar trophy list for X Back Cover. Then again, I am not expecting Square-Enix to be predictable. :P

It doesn't have a trophy for Critical mode, but it does have one to get everything at 100% so that might mean you'll also need the secret ending, an ending you can only get by playing on Critical.

And that last part of your post, that's only for games, Back Cover isn't a game, SONY can't force them to create a trophy list for that, yes they did for the other 2 movies but that was their choice, it's obvious that whomever created lists for the first 2 collections wasn't the same who created a list for this one, those 2 are consistent with eachother, this feels like an outsider, 0.2 didn't even got a "plat" like Days and Re:Coded got (you know, a trophy that you get by getting every trophy).

Edited by Devil_Spooky

I'd like to announce that Xeliot has jumped the gun and created his Platinum Project for the series, so if you want to join his thread, go here. I've already joined the thread to inspire me to get those remaining platinums. :)

(PS: Devil_Spooky, you have huge paragraph breaks in your post that leave big white gaps in it. Just letting you know you can edit those out.)

7 hours ago, DetectiveCJ said:

I'd like to announce that Xeliot has jumped the gun and created his Platinum Project for the series, so if you want to join his thread, go here. I've already joined the thread to inspire me to get those remaining platinums. :)

(PS: Devil_Spooky, you have huge paragraph breaks in your post that leave big white gaps in it. Just letting you know you can edit those out.)

I know, it's my stupid browser, was too lazy to change browsers to fix those :P will do it in a sec

4 hours ago, Devil_Spooky said:

I know, it's my stupid browser, was too lazy to change browsers to fix those :P will do it in a sec

Looks a lot better now, thanks. :)

Anyways, here is my plan to get as many Kingdom Hearts trophies as possible in the 12 days before 2.8 becomes available to be downloaded from my account on the Playstation Store(I paid the money, now I wait until the

Tomorrow: Get the Speedster trophy tomorrow as soon as I wake up on Standard Mode(so I can knock out Final Mix Master as well) and do it without quitting. I know that the trophy won't count game time that is not in game, but I want to get it done ASAP.

14th: Since I have the 1.5 disc in, I'll try to complete some of the Gummi Missions(for my BINGO card). I will also be grinding levels for Sora to get him to Level 99 for Level Master and so the super-bosses won't kick my @$$. (I've defeated Kurt Zisa but that's it.)

15th: Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, go back to my beginner mode file and complete the Synthesis notes part of the Journal and then just take on Final X-man. (Another two trophies for my BINGO card.)

16th: Try to get some progress on my Proud Mode Riku run of re:COM. (BINGO trophy: Clear basement floor 8 of the Castle.) If I feel like doing a marathon strat, I might just clear Proud Mode Riku off the bat(some of the later bosses are pure brutality, though).

17th: (One week before 2.8 for us!) Proud Mode Run for Sora, will try to get as far as I can, with some level grinding to get to the important abilities quickly and easily. (I do have unfinished files but I think I need to pay the game homage by restarting these runs as I can find strats to make things easier for me.)

18th: Proud Mode run for Sora on re:COM to get some trophies there. May attempt the mini-game records - the minigames in re:COM stink. :angry:

19th: Will start the dreaded Mushroom/Data fights for KH2FM. I am not looking forward to these. I have a few Mushrooms and data fights under my belt but some are frustrating as heck.

20th: Begin the torment - aka the KHFM super boss rush, starting with Ice Colossus/Titan(should be easy with Guard spam) and Phantom.

21st: Second run for Riku in re:COM, this time on Standard mode.

22nd: Trophy sweep for KH1FM and KH2FM, I should be able to at least complete the final playthroughs for these games to get the difficulty trophies.

23rd: Final day before the release. Will be doing a trophy sweep to capture any of the platinums I can, hopefully KH1FM and KH2FM. Not so sure about re:COM. I'll probably focus on re:COM though because DDD has you play as Sora and Riku together as well. :)

Is anyone else planning on binging on Kingdom Hearts trophies before 2.8 comes out? Give me your thoughts!

Edited by DetectiveCJ

3 hours ago, DetectiveCJ said:

Anyways, here is my plan to get as many Kingdom Hearts trophies as possible in the 12 days before 2.8 becomes available to be downloaded from my account on the Playstation Store(I paid the money, now I wait until the

Tomorrow: Get the Speedster trophy tomorrow as soon as I wake up on Standard Mode(so I can knock out Final Mix Master as well) and do it without quitting. I know that the trophy won't count game time that is not in game, but I want to get it done ASAP.

14th: Since I have the 1.5 disc in, I'll try to complete some of the Gummi Missions(for my BINGO card). I will also be grinding levels for Sora to get him to Level 99 for Level Master and so the super-bosses won't kick my @$$. (I've defeated Kurt Zisa but that's it.)

15th: Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, go back to my beginner mode file and complete the Synthesis notes part of the Journal and then just take on Final X-man. (Another two trophies for my BINGO card.)

16th: Try to get some progress on my Proud Mode Riku run of re:COM. (BINGO trophy: Clear basement floor 8 of the Castle.) If I feel like doing a marathon strat, I might just clear Proud Mode Riku off the bat(some of the later bosses are pure brutality, though).

17th: (One week before 2.8 for us!) Proud Mode Run for Sora, will try to get as far as I can, with some level grinding to get to the important abilities quickly and easily. (I do have unfinished files but I think I need to pay the game homage by restarting these runs as I can find strats to make things easier for me.)

18th: Proud Mode run for Sora on re:COM to get some trophies there. May attempt the mini-game records - the minigames in re:COM stink. :angry:

19th: Will start the dreaded Mushroom/Data fights for KH2FM. I am not looking forward to these. I have a few Mushrooms and data fights under my belt but some are frustrating as heck.

20th: Begin the torment - aka the KHFM super boss rush, starting with Ice Colossus/Titan(should be easy with Guard spam) and Phantom.

22nd: Trophy sweep for KH1FM and KH2FM, I should be able to at least complete the final playthroughs for these games to get the difficulty trophies.

23rd: Final day before the release. Will be doing a trophy sweep to capture any of the platinums I can, hopefully KH1FM and KH2FM. Not so sure about re:COM. I'll probably focus on re:COM though because DDD has you play as Sora and Riku together as well. :)

Is anyone else planning on binging on Kingdom Hearts trophies before 2.8 comes out? Give me your thoughts!

Sounds like a plan, good luck doing all of that. No, I won't do that. I'm currently playing WoFF, that's my goal for this month. At best, I'll go back to BbS to finally get a platinum in a Kingdom Hearts before 2.8. That shouldn't take more than one or two days of beating secret bosses and clearing the arena. I could also go for the gummi ship missions in KHFM (doing that = platinum) or work on KH2FM. Both wouldn't take long to complete, but we'll see what I do.

Edited by viech54

11 hours ago, DetectiveCJ said:

I'm working on BbS. Already finished the story mode with Terra, Ventus, and Aqua. The next step is getting all Xehanort Reports to get the epilogue episode. Then I'll be working on the reports while killing 9,999 Unversed (I'm around 5,900 so far) to unlock the secret episode. After completing all the reports with all 3 characters, it's time for the critical run.

12 hours ago, DetectiveCJ said:

Well good luck with that,although i think you'll break on the 19th.Why aren't you trying one game at the time? You might get them done faster

55 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I'm working on BbS. Already finished the story mode with Terra, Ventus, and Aqua. The next step is getting all Xehanort Reports to get the epilogue episode. Then I'll be working on the reports while killing 9,999 Unversed (I'm around 5,900 so far) to unlock the secret episode. After completing all the reports with all 3 characters, it's time for the critical run.

Make sure to combine kills with the Finish Commands.I think that all 3 have finish commands that need X amount of kills in order to level them

Edited by sephiroth4424

14 hours ago, viech54 said:

Sounds like a plan, good luck doing all of that. No, I won't do that. I'm currently playing WoFF, that's my goal for this month. At best, I'll go back to BbS to finally get a platinum in a Kingdom Hearts before 2.8. That shouldn't take more than one or two days of beating secret bosses and clearing the arena. I could also go for the gummi ship missions in KHFM (doing that = platinum) or work on KH2FM. Both wouldn't take long to complete, but we'll see what I do.

5 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Well good luck with that,although i think you'll break on the 19th.Why aren't you trying one game at the time? You might get them done faster

Yeah, I get your gist. I got stalled on my Speedster run because of Simba softlock in Agrabah. :(

(I removed a rant on creating a new account, I will find a better thread for this. Sorry.)

Edited by DetectiveCJ
Apologies

1 minute ago, DetectiveCJ said:

Problem is I don't know how to get a new free e-mail account because you need a new e-mail server for a new account. I've already gotten trophy accounts on Yahoo.com(my main e-mail), G-mail and GMX(which is where my current account is). Guess I'll have to check google to see how to replace PSN accounts so I can erase my first PSN account. :unsure:

Why's that? I have three PSN accounts (German, US and Japan) with three GMX email adresses (different email adresses) and it works just fine. I'd say make a new email address wherever you want and you're good to go. Not that I want to convince you to leave this account behind and make a new one. You spent a lot of time getting this far, some unearned trophies shouldn't be enough to do it all over again. I have unearned online trophies that are now impossible to get. The servers are no longer online, there's nothing that can be done about it There are also some games I don't want to play again and it's okay, I don't need a 100% profile. While I aim on completing most of my games, having fun is more important than that. There's no need to force myself to play these games again.

3 minutes ago, viech54 said:

Why's that? I have three PSN accounts (German, US and Japan) with three GMX email adresses (different email adresses) and it works just fine. I'd say make a new email address wherever you want and you're good to go. Not that I want to convince you to leave this account behind and make a new one. You spent a lot of time getting this far, some unearned trophies shouldn't be enough to do it all over again. I have unearned online trophies that are now impossible to get. The servers are no longer online, there's nothing that can be done about it There are also some games I don't want to play again and it's okay, I don't need a 100% profile. While I aim on completing most of my games, having fun is more important than that. There's no need to force myself to play these games again.

I know, and I apologize for bringing this up. I'm not trying to say that I am OCD about getting a 100% completion profile. It's just that, unlike you, the games I got lists I will never complete are all games I could have avoided playing if I had known how much I hate them. (Okay, so maybe I AM a little OCD about 100% completion - any game I start, I want to be able to complete 100%. I have put down a list in the "Games you regret adding to your trophy collection" in the main Playstation Network forum.)

While I might stop earning trophies in this account(which I will do only after I get my 50th trophy), I won't be changing to the new account's name for this forum - I'll still post as DetectiveCJ, I will just be relating stuff on my new account. Also, if you want to PM me about going about creating a new GMX address so we don't clog this thread with stuff not related to Kingdom Hearts, I'm all ears. It would save me hunting down a new e-mail server. :)

Edited by DetectiveCJ

15 hours ago, DetectiveCJ said:

I know, and I apologize for bringing this up. I'm not trying to say that I am OCD about getting a 100% completion profile. It's just that, unlike you, the games I got lists I will never complete are all games I could have avoided playing if I had known how much I hate them. (Okay, so maybe I AM a little OCD about 100% completion - any game I start, I want to be able to complete 100%. I have put down a list in the "Games you regret adding to your trophy collection" in the main Playstation Network forum.)

I assure you, you're not the only one who feels that way. Many of us have games they hate on their profile, it's just bound to happen sometimes. We all could've avoided it had we known more about them before adding them to our accounts. That includes me, of course. Here's an example: A friend talked me into Goat Simulator, the subjectively shittiest game on my account. Never should've started it. It has numerous bugs that may or may not get in the way of completing the game. Then there's Flappy Goat. Flappy Goat is among the worst minigames ever and is required to get the platinum. I tried it and gave up. A friend did it for me, he was good at Flappy Bird and therefore wanted to try it. He agreed that it sucks beyond words after he got me the trophy. The game's still not at 100% due to some annoying bugs that occur randomly.

I'm way too familiar with OCD as well. There was a time when I wouldn't have cared about completing games like Goat Simulator, but now I do. Sadly. Where's the time when playing games was all about having a good time? I partially just want to go back to not caring about trophies and avoid annoying trophies entirely. It's not that bad, most of my games are enjoyable from start to finish. I don't mind completing these games, but it happens every now and then that completing a game isn't fun at all. That's when I feel like I shouldn't bother with trophies at all or at least stop caring about some games.

I'm obviously not trying to tell you how to deal with this situation, we all need to decide for ourselves what we want to do with games/accounts like the ones we have. If you switch to a new main account, then that's just as acceptable as me keeping my current account.

So.... Kingdom Hearts related stuff to not make this entirely off topic... TheGamersJoint made a video how to play KH2.8 now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzGaGopyvzs

He basically shows you how to get the game on the Japanese PSN Store. It's most likely in Japanese, but some games use the language settings of the console to determine their langauge, it's not out of the question that this game does as well. Maybe you can play it in English now (no guarantee, the risk is entirely yours) or you just can't wait to play it. Either way, you can play it now if you want to.

Edited by viech54

7 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

Hopefully I'll be able to get the KH: Final Mix plat before 2.8 comes out but I just started Bloodborne again last night and it's so addictive. I don't know if I'll be able to pull myself away so that I can work on my Kingdom Hearts games :(.

Careful, I might even plat BbS in the meantime too :P .

1 minute ago, Dragon-Archon said:

It was still 30 hours when I started KH2 and 70 hours later I got the plat, so it's possible :awesome: .

I can't argue with that logic xD. However, I do plan to go back to the game later tonight even if it kills me.

Edited by Kent10201

On 1/14/2017 at 5:32 AM, Carttagos said:

Hi everyone!

I just want to confirm that I have plat KH Re: chain of memories yesterday.

So add me with 2 plats now! I am not in a hurry but I will plat KH2 and Birth by Sleep soon!

Okay, Carttagos, added you. Welcome to the thread. You've shamed me by platinuming the two Kingdom Hearts games I have serious trouble with.

To everyone: To be honest, I am probably not going to continue playing the remixes now that it's confirmed that Squeenix will be re-releasing all the games as one big bundle on PS4 in March. I know it'll probably cost a whopping $80 or something, but I don't care. I also don't care if they don't change the trophies(though it would make all of us much happier if they made the difficulty trophies in the 1.5 games stackable so you can get the platinum with just one playthroug of Proud) because I conquered Birth by Sleep Final Mix and I'll do in again in HD.

:unsure::unsure::huh::huh::|:|

...am I that transparent? :(

Okay, to be fair... I've already got a new PSN account and starting to build a trophy archive on that and created a new forum name, NebbyLunala. As such all future modifications of the thread will be under that name. Please don't kill me! It's not you, it's me - I have to come clean about changing my handle because I don't think I want to lie to you all and have to keep switching forum profiles constantly. So all responsibilities will be handled under my new account name, NebbyLunala. If you are offended, please feel free to let me know and I'll explain why I did what I did.

Also, I am removing DetectiveCJ from the list as soon as possible and replacing it with NebbyLunala as I do intend to earn Kingdom Hearts trophies on that account as I love the series very much. I wouldn't have made this thread if I hated the games. So please bear with me and I'll see you later.

Edited by DetectiveCJ

NebbyLunala here, filling in for DetectiveCJ. As was said, this is my new handle. I know you probably may have questions, so I'll sit down on the couch (sorry, Games Done Quick reference - great community of speed-runners for charity ;) ) and answer them to the best of my ability:

(1) What the @*#$?! WHY DID YOU COP OUT AND MAKE ANOTHER PSN ACCOUNT?!!? YOU WERE DOING SO WELL!!!

Yes, technically I was doing well... but after seeing all of the games I knew I would never get the gumption to finish due to some trophies(I'm looking at Persona 4 Golden - great game, loved the story, loved the character, HATE Hardcore Risette Fan and can't stand having to grind for it) or salty rage (Jak 2: One mission has you get to a place in 3 minutes without dying... and you're being gang-banged by Krimson Guards :( ) as well as seeing 100%s in games I am a little ashamed about(I never intended to platinum a visual novel or Putty Squad) I decided to get a fresh start and make some New Years' Resolutions to trim the trophy fat and control my rage. It's true I might 100% games that are... a bit easy, but I'm going to be more of a finicky trophy hunter in order to cherish the games I play so I feel a bit guilty for getting rid of them when I'm done with them. There will be 75% less LEGO games and PS3 titles... also because... :(

(2) Go on...

Well... recently certain games have softlocked(one scene in Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time freezes in mid-action) and I am concerned that I mistreated my PS3 and it's broken, which means having to throw it away, so I am wary of playing any PS3 games as I may have to ditch my PS3(and it's very hard to get a decent replacement - those systems aren't cheap), so I decided to limit all my trophy playing to PS4 and PS Vita(which took a while as I had to complete format my SD card, which means any games I was earning stuff on my old account is dead in the water). Which isn't a problem as there are tons of PS4 games coming out. This includes Kingdom Hearts as they announced that the US is getting a full combination of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 in one bundle in March.

(3) So you will be getting plats in this event?

Yep, I've still got my eye on the prize.

(4) What about this thread? What's going to happen to it?

Actually, I can't edit the pilot post in this account, so I cannot update anyone's progress. However, I do plan on making a follow up thread around the 24th to commemorate the International release of Kingdom Hearts 2.8.

(5) Will there be prizes?

Uhm, I don't have the same clout Sora-wise as a weak Cosmog as I do as DetectiveCJ, so I can't give any promises of new certificates, especially since the Platinum Project for Kingdom Hearts is now up. But I will make the new thread a good place for moral support on some of the bullish trophy grinds and help given by people who completed the games on how to get some of the tougher stuff done. ^_^

(6) No more questions, then.

I thank you for taking the time to sit down with me and listen to my explanations, and I promise no more fooling around. I will get all of the Kingdom Hearts platinums before Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out in 2018. (Yes, they said that some worlds in KH3 haven't been started yet, so don't expect a 2017 release for that title.)

3 hours ago, NebbyLunala said:

NebbyLunala here, filling in for DetectiveCJ. As was said, this is my new handle. I know you probably may have questions, so I'll sit down on the couch (sorry, Games Done Quick reference - great community of speed-runners for charity ;) ) and answer them to the best of my ability:

(1) What the @*#$?! WHY DID YOU COP OUT AND MAKE ANOTHER PSN ACCOUNT?!!? YOU WERE DOING SO WELL!!!

Yes, technically I was doing well... but after seeing all of the games I knew I would never get the gumption to finish due to some trophies(I'm looking at Persona 4 Golden - great game, loved the story, loved the character, HATE Hardcore Risette Fan and can't stand having to grind for it) or salty rage (Jak 2: One mission has you get to a place in 3 minutes without dying... and you're being gang-banged by Krimson Guards :( ) as well as seeing 100%s in games I am a little ashamed about(I never intended to platinum a visual novel or Putty Squad) I decided to get a fresh start and make some New Years' Resolutions to trim the trophy fat and control my rage. It's true I might 100% games that are... a bit easy, but I'm going to be more of a finicky trophy hunter in order to cherish the games I play so I feel a bit guilty for getting rid of them when I'm done with them. There will be 75% less LEGO games and PS3 titles... also because... :(

(2) Go on...

Well... recently certain games have softlocked(one scene in Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time freezes in mid-action) and I am concerned that I mistreated my PS3 and it's broken, which means having to throw it away, so I am wary of playing any PS3 games as I may have to ditch my PS3(and it's very hard to get a decent replacement - those systems aren't cheap), so I decided to limit all my trophy playing to PS4 and PS Vita(which took a while as I had to complete format my SD card, which means any games I was earning stuff on my old account is dead in the water). Which isn't a problem as there are tons of PS4 games coming out. This includes Kingdom Hearts as they announced that the US is getting a full combination of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 in one bundle in March.

(3) So you will be getting plats in this event?

Yep, I've still got my eye on the prize.

(4) What about this thread? What's going to happen to it?

Actually, I can't edit the pilot post in this account, so I cannot update anyone's progress. However, I do plan on making a follow up thread around the 24th to commemorate the International release of Kingdom Hearts 2.8.

(5) Will there be prizes?

Uhm, I don't have the same clout Sora-wise as a weak Cosmog as I do as DetectiveCJ, so I can't give any promises of new certificates, especially since the Platinum Project for Kingdom Hearts is now up. But I will make the new thread a good place for moral support on some of the bullish trophy grinds and help given by people who completed the games on how to get some of the tougher stuff done. ^_^

(6) No more questions, then.

I thank you for taking the time to sit down with me and listen to my explanations, and I promise no more fooling around. I will get all of the Kingdom Hearts platinums before Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out in 2018. (Yes, they said that some worlds in KH3 haven't been started yet, so don't expect a 2017 release for that title.)

Never in a million years did I think that you were @NebbyLunala. I'm completely behind you making a new account because at the end of the day, if you're having fun it shouldn't matter if you're doing it on a different account. However, I am a little upset that you'll be retiring this thread and making a new one. Would it be possible if you could just continue updating the OP as DetctiveCJ? If not I'll definitely be joining the new installment, but I feel like there would be so much wasted potential in retiring a thread that has been so great.