Heartless Hunters: Let's Finish Kingdom Hearts (The Series)

5 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

There's always dubbed anime.

Axel isn't bugged, he can't die when the floor is on fire. You have to throw him into the flame wall with a combo finisher, that will unlock a reaction command. The third one will remove the fire and you can use a quick blizzaga to defeat him.

True, I could try that as well.

I was aware of this, but I don't remember if I paid any attention to the floor in this fight. It's been too long. Anyway, Axel lost in the end, so all's well.

6 minutes ago, viech54 said:

True, I could try that as well.

I was aware of this, but I don't remember if I paid any attention to the floor in this fight. It's been too long. Anyway, Axel lost in the end, so all's well.

Ah ok, I thought you still needed to beat him. I'm getting defeated by Xemnas' second form in the meantime. Sucks that it's necessary to do the first fight every time.

3 hours ago, viech54 said:

Well done, defeating them all! Congratulation!

3 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

Congrats :yay:! Now hurry up and get that plat.

Thanks :D , Only thing left to do is to beat the Hades Paradox Cup with at least 15,000 points. Here's hoping I won't be defeated in wave 43 again.

2 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Jealousy setting in...

You can do it too.

On 12/12/2016 at 8:52 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

Just watch some anime :awesome: .

23 hours ago, viech54 said:

Too bad my Japanese's not good enough to understand what's going on without reading subtitles :awesome:

23 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

There's always dubbed anime.

I don't know how you guys have the ability to multi-task like that; I think you should keep your eyes focused on the battle AT ALL TIMES.

When I have to do some boring grinding, I just listen to podcasts or livestreams - you don't have to watch the people on the live stream, they usually yap so much and keep it audially entertaining enough so you can focus your ears on the live stream and your eyes on the task at hand. B)

Speaking of, I need to pull myself from my MMOs and get some more trophies and find out if I can play Kingdom Hearts on my PS3 without it crashing. (Actually Ratchet and Clank 2 and Into the Nexus didn't freeze on me, but I wasn't in a cutscene in those times.)

3 minutes ago, DetectiveCJ said:

I don't know how you guys have the ability to multi-task like that; I think you should keep your eyes focused on the battle AT ALL TIMES.

When I have to do some boring grinding, I just listen to podcasts or livestreams - you don't have to watch the people on the live stream, they usually yap so much and keep it audially entertaining enough so you can focus your ears on the live stream and your eyes on the task at hand. B)

Speaking of, I need to pull myself from my MMOs and get some more trophies and find out if I can play Kingdom Hearts on my PS3 without it crashing. (Actually Ratchet and Clank 2 and Into the Nexus didn't freeze on me, but I wasn't in a cutscene in those times.)

I more or less do the same you do, I listen to the audio and don't pay that much attention to the video itself. When watching anime, I don't play games or do something else. I prefer to do one thing at a time, but grinding is different, it's just doing the same thing over and over again. It depends on the battle system, by the time I start grinding, I've normally at least somewhat mastered it and don't need to pay attention to what's going on on the screen all the time. Since I don't have as much time as I'd like to have, grinding and watching videos is the only way to do both.

3 hours ago, DetectiveCJ said:

Practice makes perfect :awesome: . At first I also had trouble focusing on anime when doing boring grinds that requires minimal attention, but after a while it's easier to do.

8 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Kingdom Hearts 2 is ready to plat :dance: , but I'm saving it for now. I finished the Hades Paradox Cup with a little over 20,000 points. Only thing left is to use the final limit and get the trophy for it. Also started Birth by Sleep.

Woo you did it! \o/ Saving KH2 for a milestone or something?

On 14 December 2016 at 1:59 AM, DetectiveCJ said:

I don't know how you can stand grinding with mere audio. :P

Honestly, the only time I can stand grinding with only an audio source, and not something like an anime, tv show or movie, is when I'm on discord with friends lol.

Music and podcasts simply don't cut it for me I guess 

11 hours ago, T1M1D_HER0 said:

I wish to join. I currently have 3plats.

1. Kingdom Hearts Final Mix

2. Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories

3. Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix

You've been added, welcome to the thread!

4 hours ago, Starrk_01 said:

Finally got my last plat for Kingdom Hearts...

1L6da1d7.png

Now just waiting on 2.8 to come out!

Well done! :yay:I've moved you to the Hall of Fame and will get the gang up again to make your plaque, it should be ready by tomorrow. ^_^ (Sorry, just busy trophy hunting in inFAMOUS Second Son for the Winter Backlog.)

5 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Yep, I'm hoping the 2.8 collection has some great plat images too.

I'm sure it will. They revealed two new in-game trophies for DDD HD and two really crazy Dream Eaters. Congrats on getting all the way to 99% in KH2FM. Good luck on BBS, that's a *itch and a half but the level grinding isn't too hard.

Reached Radiant Garden in Terra's story and just beat that giant Unversed boss alongside Aqua and Ven. It's a bit disappointing that some worlds are so short and I can't wait to find out what will happen when playing as Ven and Aqua. Already maxed out the D-Links with Aqua, Ven, Malificent, and Cinderella. I like how abilities become permanent after maxing out a command too. Does anyone know if there are benefits in maxing out commands before melding them?

8 hours ago, Starrk_01 said:

Finally got my last plat for Kingdom Hearts...

1L6da1d7.png

Now just waiting on 2.8 to come out!

Nice, congrats :yay: .I just started BBS.

3 hours ago, DetectiveCJ said:

I'm sure it will. They revealed two new in-game trophies for DDD HD and two really crazy Dream Eaters. Congrats on getting all the way to 99% in KH2FM. Good luck on BBS, that's a *itch and a half but the level grinding isn't too hard.

Great, I'll look those up.

Thanks, I'm liking the feature to level up abilities and meld them.

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Does anyone know if there are benefits in maxing out commands before melding them?

I don't think so.Although some commands are needed to be maxed in order to meld them.Especially the 3rd level ones.For example Cure Level 2 + Cure Level 2 will give you the same result with the Cure Level 3 + Cure Level 3.But if you want Curaga,you need to max Cura.Anyway this helped me very much  

http://www.destinyislands.com/bbs/melding/

• Like 1