Tekken 7 :D

KashSenpai

So there's a new character 'Master Raven' and also there's the mixture of some street fighter characters which is pretty cool since they made a street fighter vs tekken game but it was made by producers of street fighter so the game was strictly 2D fighting style etc. This game looks sick! But the disappointing fact is that it will only be on PS4,Xbox One and PC. Not on the PS3, meaning Tekken 6 will be the last tekken on PS3 :(. Another series stopping with the ps3 console :(

Edited by KashSenpai

Really?! Has it been that long?!?! :S

I don't have a ps4 yet but here's I guess another reason for me to get one :D. Also can't wait for tekken 7. 8 years man! 8 years since tekken 6

fifa is a big budget game and that still goes on in ps3 and even older consoles such as ps2 loool 

PS3 is pretty much irrelevant for any new big budget games.

And Tekken was announced to be next-gen (current-gen)-only at the start.

where were you when they announce Tekken 7?

since the announcement day and they said Tekken 7 will be only on next gen or should I say current gen, i'm also with only a ps3 but i'm not really surprised by this, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and the F2P Revolution is the last Tekken games on ps3.

They need to move forward sometime. Atleast the PS3 got 3 Tekken games which is just as much as the PS1 and PS2 got.

EDIT: I'm not counting the abomination that was Tekken Revolution.

Ah that may mean the Tekken series may finish when there's 3 tekken games released on PS4 :/

Ah that may mean the Tekken series may finish when there's 3 tekken games released on PS4 :/

Probably, but i very much doubt it. This is definitely it for Tekken.

If they continue making Tekken games after this it'll just turn to trash like the KOF series. They'll probably make another shitty mobile game in the future but after that just let Tekken games on console rest in peace. I don't want the series to be tainted, it's too good.

Edited by Oblivion

Can't wait for this game! Believe it or not, more so for Tekken X Street Fighter. Maybe after this with Akuma as a test of how SF would be in a Tekken universe/field it will move on to completing TXSF.

Can't wait for this game! Believe it or not, more so for Tekken X Street Fighter. Maybe after this with Akuma as a test of how SF would be in a Tekken universe/field it will move on to completing TXSF.

Ah yeah I'm waiting for it as well, i haven't played Street Fighter X Tekken but I've seen gameplay of it and it doesn't even have all the characters, hopefully  Tekken X Street Fighter does!

Ah yeah I'm waiting for it as well, i haven't played Street Fighter X Tekken but I've seen gameplay of it and it doesn't even have all the characters, hopefully  Tekken X Street Fighter does!

SFXT sucks. It wouldn't had been so bad if Capcom didnt freaking release a game with half the roster being dlc. But Namco releasing TXSf should be a lot better, at least their business model/plan isn't about screwing their fans to make a couple more bucks.

They need to move forward sometime. Atleast the PS3 got 3 Tekken games which is just as much as the PS1 and PS2 got.

EDIT: I'm not counting the abomination that was Tekken Revolution.

Actually, PS3 got more than that.

Tekken 5 HD

Tekken 6

Tekken Tag Tournament HD

Teken Tag 2 Prologue

Tekken Tag 2

Tekken Revolution

Actually, PS3 got more than that.

Tekken 5 HD

Tekken 6

Tekken Tag Tournament HD

Teken Tag 2 Prologue

Tekken Tag 2

Tekken Revolution

TTT HD is just a HD version of the PS1 game.

Tekken Tag 2 Prologue is NOT a game, it's a demo.

And finally Tekken Revolution is just a watered down TTT2.

So yeah, i still stand by what i said. 3 Tekken games for PS3 :)

Edited by Oblivion

Tekken Tag Tournament HD is actually an HD Remaster of the PS2 version, there was never been a ps1 version of this game, probably you're referring to the Arcade version of the original TTT which was running on Tekken 3 arcade engine.

Yeah, i don't remember what console it was on but thanks for the correction.

No worries, back then when I was still on the PS1 I remember seen some footage of the Arcade version and I thought it was running on the PS1 since the Arcade ver of tekken 3 is super similar to the home console ver but only with a more 3D background. never knew it was the Arcade until the ps2 came and got an updated version of the game as a launch title, by that time I learn that TTT was never came to the ps1.

Edited by yellowwindow7
  • Like 1

SFXT sucks. It wouldn't had been so bad if Capcom didnt freaking release a game with half the roster being dlc. But Namco releasing TXSf should be a lot better, at least their business model/plan isn't about screwing their fans to make a couple more bucks.

that's with most SF games tho, they try to make money from fans by selling characters as dlc :/

Tekken Tag 2 Prologue is a game. It has full modes, skins and a roster, and includes trophies with a platinum. You can delude yourself all you want, but what I said is true.

This was actually a game ported from PSP which is called Tekken Dark Ressurection and its upgraded version of Tekken 5 from PS2 :)

Port or not, it came to the PS3.