Boosting Bans

benoski55

I'm taking part in a Hardline boosting session later. I would do it legit, but I've got a lot of games to play, so I'd like to get all the trophies out the way and un-install this from my PS4 for good.

Because I am boosting, should I be concerned about being banned from the servers? What's the best way to boost without getting the banhammer?

Some developers frown on boosting on their multiplayer servers and will take action if people report boosters. Naughty Dog is one of them, but I'm not sure about the developers of Hardline. The way to stop that from happening is to make sure you have enough boosters to completely fill a session so that randoms can't join if you're playing a public match.

• 4 weeks later...

The thing is... you can't prove that someone is just rather be super noob or actually cheating by boosting.. the only problem about boosting been ban is because other user having their winning count spoiled thanks to your intentionally losing.. so.. to avoid been ban for doing boosting, its always a good point to not letting any unintended player joining your game, which nobody will feeling mad and report for your intentionally losing and causing you got banned..