A clay animation game

Lonemankane

The guys who made the neverhood made this game and I tell you it's going to be good, it's made in the way a classic point and click games are like and I can't wait for it, what do you all think?

It is also made by the creators of Earthworm Jim.

could be wrong but, isn't this game released first on Wii U few years ago or something?

it got negative reviews here and there and some Wii U owners consider it among the worst downloadable Wii U games ever.

Not sure if years ago since it came out year ago, but yea, it did come on Wii U.

This info is not really nice to know, lol.

I heard the same about old negative reviews.   Apparently while it has it's moments, many were disappointed, and from what I can garner from the EU Blog, the only real enhancement is the implementation of the DS touchpad.   Worth a YT before a buy, shame really.

• 3 years later...

Well I didn’t like that game one bit! I don’t even remember how it got in my backlog of games I purchased, I must have gotten a recommendation from someone. So I finally got around to playing it yesterday, but I really don’t think it is any good. Basically the intro is great, I love clay animation and the goofy theme song made me smile. But it is allllll downhill from here. The story... it just seems truncated, like the developers at some point thought “jeez, this clay stuff will take forever... where’s my marker?”. It’s just not well developed. The gameplay is bad too, hated the puzzles and especially the controls. It just makes no sense and repetition is rampant. I almost feel like I deserve a platinum trophy just for forcing myself to finish it! But alas, not even that. 

Do yourself a favor and skip this one.