Adventure Pass Rip Off?!

apple-gekkie

Looking at the US store it's cheaper to buy episodes 6-8 individually but that's assuming the price continues to be the same $4.99. However episode 8 isn't out yet I don't believe so it's impossible to say if it'll actually be cheaper to buy them individually or if episode 8 will have a higher price than 6 and 7, making the Adventure Pass the cheaper route.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Naturally, Telltale has now announced a disc version with everything on it, just to give another big middle finger to the people who bought the disc version with episode 1 on it and only the regular season pass.

I bought TWD 1 and 2 and Wolf right away but since then I've been waiting on sales, Telltale is so bad with them. Was really interested in Borderlands and Game Of Thrones so I bought those on the first decent sale but I still have not bought Minecraft or Batman, though I now have episode 1 of Minecraft for free. I am interested in Batman more than in Minecraft and will probably eventually get all Telltale titles buttheir business model stinks and I'm making a statement by keeping my money on me for as long as I feel like it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

I remember I had the “Hero Edition” when I heard everything was not on disc and more content was on the way I immediately sold my sealed copy and said screw this game.

But this was for the newest Minecraft game which is called Dungeons totally different than the Telltale version but they exactly screwed me with that Minecraft telltale version as well back in the day releasing 2 different versions physical one without DLC the other with DLC.

I didn’t wanna pay another 20€/30€ extra. Now they released the “Ultimate Edition” on disc. I really hate stuff like that. 

Edited by TazDevilz1986