Worms W.M.D Trophy Thoughts

Conker

What's killing me is nobody on their development team pointed out they need to use a period after every letter in an acronym  :facepalm:

That or none at all. In UK English we don't often put full stops in acronyms and with Team17 being an English dev I'm surprised they did actually.

Haven't looked at the trophies yet but I'm seeing Yooka in the bakground...

Yeah, there's an "All-Stars" pack with characters/weapons etc. from other games, Yooka is one of them. There's also Rocket League, Saints Row, the original Worms and a few others.

Yeah, there's an "All-Stars" pack with characters/weapons etc. from other games, Yooka is one of them. There's also Rocket League, Saints Row, the original Worms and a few others.

Yeah I recognised a few others, but Yooka-Laylee is a Kickstarter game that's not even done yet. It's surprising and good to see that the old classic Rare crew still has enough of a standing with others that they want to reference their new work, even when it hasn't proven anything yet. I hope Yooka-Laylee works out, shame I missed the Kickstarter window, would've gladly paid for the collector's edition.

Yeah I recognised a few others, but Yooka-Laylee is a Kickstarter game that's not even done yet. It's surprising and good to see that the old classic Rare crew still has enough of a standing with others that they want to reference their new work, even when it hasn't proven anything yet. I hope Yooka-Laylee works out, shame I missed the Kickstarter window, would've gladly paid for the collector's edition.

I'm watching out for Yooka-Laylee too, it looks great! Hopefully it's successful. I think it's included in this though because both it and Worms are published by Team17.

What's killing me is nobody on their development team pointed out they need to use a period after every letter in an acronym  :facepalm:

This is not what is killing you. It's the blender you are in. On topic now. This is a nice list, but im probably gonna get it when its on sale

• Like 2

This is not what is killing you. It's the blender you are in. On topic now. This is a nice list, but im probably gonna get it when its on sale

I was at Dangerfield's once and a comedian talked about how he heard a teen on the street say "If I lose my phone, I'll literally die." The comedian said he took the teen's phone, then pushed him in front of a bus.

• 6 months later...

English - No idea if you still play this game, i do.... stumbled opon your question and might have found an answer...

Sheep rank is basically Rank 5. You get there when you hit 35000 points, this equals 120 onlign wins (Not taking losses into account)

French - Je sais pas si tu joue encore a ce jeu, moi si. Tombé sur ta question, je pense avoir trouvé une réponse...

En gros Classement mouton cest nv. 5 en mode classé... ca équivaudrait a 35000 points, soit 120 parties gagnées (sans compter de parties perdu....)

https://www.trueachievements.com/a220685/bleating-ranker-achievement

• 9 months later...