Dark Souls III: Ashes of Ariandel Announcement Trailer - Out October 25th

BooneIronshield

The DLC Ashes of Ariandel trailer was just officially shared on the Dark Souls Twitter account. It's out October 25th.

I'm looking forward to checking it out, once I actually get through Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2. I've actually posted the trailer too  :lol:

https://twitter.com/DarkSoulsGame/status/768448250676379648

Images in spoiler tag

bRMR1hy.jpg

ziyqIOM.jpg

ZGi2rAe.jpg

brb8bwf.jpg

Edited by BooneIronshield
  • Like 3

Awww yeh, me and my gaming friend have been wanting to get back into DS3, maybe make some bullshit builds and have fun.

That trailer looks amazing and the music fits too. Also was that the Nameless King in 2:01-2:03?

Yes :dance:, for that you get a like.

Yeah, there were a few previous DS bosses in that trailer.

Edited by Najinceil

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So now there are purple phantoms who can betray everyone .... note to self: don't summon them.

Haha, but that's what makes them so tempting! :D You don't know if they're your friend or foe. I love a bit of uncertainty. xD

This game is the reason I'm buying a PS4. The team battles look amazing. Also, I'm pretty sure I saw Gravelord Nito in the DLC trailer.

Don't forget Bloodborne too! That was the game that pushed me to get a PS4. It's incredible.

You saw Gravelord Nito? Where? :o

Haha, but that's what makes them so tempting! :D You don't know if they're your friend or foe. I love a bit of uncertainty. xD

I'm more of a sunbro, so I'll just stick with the gold phantoms :D.

From 2:10-2:13 in the OP. The character is wearing Nito's coat at the very least, but I think it's him or one of his replacements.

Good catch, completely missed that the first time.

• Like 2

If anyone's interested, VaatiVidya uploaded a video showcasing the PvP Arena and some new weapons in the DLC.

There's also some more details on the upcoming patch. https://www.reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/57wq5l/app_version_108_official_patchnotes/

It looks like the poise stat is finally getting modified after being essentially useless in the base game. Good news! :)

• 2 weeks later...

So far the dlc is awesome and super fun just like i thought it would be. The sad thing however is that even trough it was a possibility, deep down i didn't want to be so, no trophies :( other than that it's awesome, i got the first boss last night and recorded, if anyone wants to check it out 

Anyone played yet? Is it good? :)

Edited by Mah2c