Humble Bundle unwanted keys giveaway[2 keys left]

SkyesUnholy

Cool idea :) So many giveaways happening lately.

Most of us bought the bundle for one or two games (mostly Biohazards =D) and especially if you are an EU PS+ subscriber, you have the other big titles since Okami, DMC and Remember Me were on EU Plus (back when Plus was actually worth the money and split) :D

Btw, Skyes, if those sale codes do not get redeemed, feel free to throw them onto my giveaway =D There are some users that are interested in them :D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Most of us bought the bundle for one or two games (mostly Biohazards =D) and especially if you are an EU PS+ subscriber, you have the other big titles since Okami, DMC and Remember Me were on EU Plus (back when Plus was actually worth the money and split) :D

Btw, Skyes, if those sale codes do not get redeemed, feel free to throw them onto my giveaway =D There are some users that are interested in them :D

I bought the bundle for both RE's and Remember Me :D everything else was a bonus, some I thought that I might as well as add to my library and the others.. well I don't need to explain that :P And yeah, if SFV's coupon doesn't get taken then I'll surely pass it along to your giveaway ^_^

I still have codes for all of this listed. Msg on PSN if interested in a code. 5 codes left.

[PS3] Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3

[PS3] Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

[PS3] Final Fight Double Impact

[PS4] Coupon for 45% off Street Fighter V

[PS4] Coupon for 50% off Mega Man Legacy Collection

Awesome!

Most of us bought the bundle for one or two games (mostly Biohazards =D)

I bet most of us (myself included) bought this pack because of Resident Evil :P

Not many gamers are that deep into japanese games like you :awesome:

Edit: nice of you Skyes to give these games away :)

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1