"You, me, and our platinum trophy" Forum Game

electoblaze

Since I think I remember looking and answering for your list already, and only having one actual game, I'll say:

Uncharted 2.  Yours is the remastered version while mine isn't though (but the platinum has the same list).

Best game in the series in my opinion. B)

1 hour ago, B1rvine said:

Since I think I remember looking and answering for your list already, and only having one actual game, I'll say:

Uncharted 2.  Yours is the remastered version while mine isn't though (but the platinum has the same list).

Best game in the series in my opinion. B)

Probably because you don't have a PS4 (or at least it looks that way) and I don't have a PS3... though now we can add Welcome Park to that short list :D

(to poster below: feel free to ignore me this time)

Edited by jaehyun1009

9 hours ago, jaehyun1009 said:

Probably because you don't have a PS4 (or at least it looks that way) and I don't have a PS3... though now we can add Welcome Park to that short list :D

(to poster below: feel free to ignore me this time)

OK thanks for the warning. So on top of you is B1rvine. Let's see what we have here...

I could say any Uncharted, but since you already talked about it, then I can say we both have the platinum trophies of God of War II.

And I might say, what a fine collection you have there, almost everything completed or with plats. Congrats.

On 1/5/2017 at 8:30 PM, jaehyun1009 said:

Probably because you don't have a PS4

Actually, I do.  Got Destiny TTK PS4 bundle.  But trying to play PS3 first before various server closures and avoid PS+ for a lil while longer. (only got it this last month for all the holiday sales!)

18 hours ago, BrunoBomb said:

And I might say, what a fine collection you have there, almost everything completed or with plats. Congrats.

Thanks!

And Batman Arkham Asylum is an epic game and plat we share as well. Gratz!

• Like 1