Breach

DiscoOmi_XD

Just unlocked the Data Expert trophy for completing all Tier 2 Networks and it works fine. You have to complete all the "server maps" in each network. The Darknet files are not necessary except the one you need to do for the trophy. Don't know if it's fixed already but make sure not to have over 100 PSN friends on your list to avoid experiencing the corrupted save file issue and also make sure to use the Free Movement with R2 since a few server maps are located on seperate grids far off the main path.

You just have to complete all levels in Breach mode, minus the Darknet files  :)

Though I do recommend participating in the Darknet files

But some levels say they you need 100% on previous ones to open them up, do these count to?

And how long do the breach trophies take? Cause I'm seriously having to fight the boredom here :P

Breach trophies would take the average player/consumer a good amount of time to complete, and I can confirm that you do not have to complete anything that requires "100% completion"

Take your time and enjoy!

Ok thanks, taking it bit by bit instead of trying to blast through it, definitely becomes more fun ;)

So how many maps/servers does this have?

I completed the first 2 networks and am up to server 14 on network 3, and I cant see a hyperlink to what should be 3b? Or am I lucky and is this the last boss fight?

By the way, I'm getting my ass handed to me by the golden dude, so any pointers are much appreciated :)

I think I'm on the same server as Colia100, I'm on what seems to be the last network In 3A (S14 Garrison) and may be the last one I need for the platinum. The objective Is to eliminate a sniper and a heavy guard In a tiny ass room. The 3 explosive crates are not enough to kill the heavy guy and the EMP crates don't seem to do anything. How the hell do you do this?

Edit: Nevermind, forgot I could use cheats. Sniped the sniper to hell and rambo'd the heavy with the crates and a shotty with 300% damage boost on said guns. Finally got this Platinum! Oh, and Colia100 there's no Network 3B, 3A Is the last one.

Edited by Rebellion3112
  • Like 2

I think I'm on the same server as Colia100, I'm on what seems to be the last network In 3A (S14 Garrison) and may be the last one I need for the platinum. The objective Is to eliminate a sniper and a heavy guard In a tiny ass room. The 3 explosive crates are not enough to kill the heavy guy and the EMP crates don't seem to do anything. How the hell do you do this?

Edit: Nevermind, forgot I could use cheats. Sniped the sniper to hell and rambo'd the heavy with the crates and a shotty with 300% damage boost on said guns. Finally got this Platinum! Oh, and Colia100 there's no Network 3B, 3A Is the last one.

Yeah, I platted this an hour ago, had the same idea as you, bought 50,000 credits worth of sniper ammo, used 3 cheats and went all Terminator on his golden ass :D

Wasn't pretty, but got the job done :P

Thank God this mode is over!

Congrats on the plat by the way!!!

Edited by colia100

Yeah, I platted this an hour ago, had the same idea as you, bought 50,000 credits worth of sniper ammo, used 3 cheats and went all Terminator on his golden ass :D

Wasn't pretty, but got the job done :P

Thank God this mode is over!

Congrats on the plat by the way!!!

:D

And now, i'll never touch Breach again! It wasn't that hard but just boring as hell.

i hope they won't release Breach DLC with Trophies  :huh:

• Like 1

Can anyone tell me when the trophies are supposed to pop for Data Disciple, Expert and Master? What classifies as Tier 1, 2 and 3?

Nvm, guys. I figured it out. Apparently some of the missions are hidden off the main path and you need to use R2 to free move around and find them. I was just really concerned because I heard Breach was really glitchy now, but I got the trophies for Tiers 1 and 2. Hopefully Tier 3 will follow shortly.  :yay:

Got one more question for those that have finished Breach. What percentage do you need to be able to finish Tier 3? Tier 1, I believe, was only 17%, Tier 2 was 20%... What percentage for Tier 3? Just curious, so when I reach the end, it won't come as a shock. I'm at 10% and have finished 7 of 14 missions. Seriously, wtf were they thinking adding this pointless, boring mode?  :shakefist:

• 2 weeks later...

I've unlocked turret_breaker.pkg which is supopsed to make turrets go nuts and then explode, but aside from using it once, it doesn't seem to be doing anything now except just temp disable turrets. Not sure why, can it be that you need more than the base level aug power to get the turret to flip out?

NM figured it out

Edited by phoenix_shade

• 4 months later...