What type of Musics do you like in games?

PureLuxiix

We all love a soundtrack when it goes to games,

what musics fits you, your musics type from games that you really like or musics types you like to appear in future games! :D

I love the soundtrack that have a fantasy feel to it, like Skyrim, Dragen Age etc.

Anime musics are beautiful! <3

Peaceful innocent happy ones of musics i love as well in games.  :wub: 

a4aebc59240ef7c75f90e83495148d13.jpg

This thread is pretty much identical to the one in the Media forum:

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/31236-share-one-of-your-favorite-video-game-songs/

Meh, depends on how you look at it really. That thread is asking for specifics songs while this is more general in my opinion.

Either way I'd say I love soundtracks like GTA that have a large variety of music. I love Skyrim and the Witcher soundtracks as well, they really add to the atmosphere. I also like the stage themes in Mortal Kombat and Tekken.

• Like 1

Meh, depends on how you look at it really. That thread is asking for specifics songs while this is more general in my opinion.

Either way I'd say I love soundtracks like GTA that have a large variety of music. I love Skyrim and the Witcher soundtracks as well, they really add to the atmosphere. I also like the stage themes in Mortal Kombat and Tekken.

Wow, i love gta musics too. <3

Yeah Witcher musics are gorgeous! <3

Omg MK AND TEKKEN! WHOOP

• Like 1

As a person I like a wide variety of music, so pretty much anything in games works for me as long as I like the sound of it.

I find that battle themes and orchestrated music usually tend to be amongst my favorites in a game's soundtrack when I come across them though. The Persona and MGS games are an exception, since they're more vocal oriented in their OST's and I like pretty much every song that comes out of them.

I love jazz music though, so if a game happens to have a soundtrack or just one song with a more jazzy feel to it...

• Like 1

Unless the music is an integral part of he gameplay I really don't want to hear it. That being said, I used to enjoy some of the theme stuff from SNES era Zelda and FF stuff.

These days, I literally open up the settings as soon as the game starts, or at the main menu if the option is available, turn voices to 100%, effects to 70%, and music to 30% (or lower) .

• Like 1

Absolutely anything, depends on the game. If it's a lot of action but a small ambient beat in the background. I don't even take notice to it.

Tales from the Borderlands did it right. Good-well known music with lyrics, to pump you up and get you hyped for the next chapter. Too bad not every game can do that.

Though, Max Anarchy/Anarchy Reigns has a great soundtrack.