Rise of Iron Trophy List Discussion Thread

Aranea Highwind

The trophy is visible if you look at your trophies on the PS4. It seems the list will be similar to that of the TTK, which was quite difficult. No idea of why the PS Vita logo shows up on the trophy list....

Anyway here's the trophy list.

Mountain Climber

Complete the "King of the Mountain" mission.

The Young Wolf

Complete the "Rise of Iron" Quest"

Student of History

Activate all Iron Lords Artifacts

Sing The Iron Song

Play the Rise of Iron theme on the bells in the Iron Temple

Supremacy

Complete the "Glory and the Taking of it" quest

Eye for an Eye

Complete the "Kovik's Sin" quest

Forging Ahead

Complete the "Wrath of the Machine " Raid

Splicer God

Complete the "Wrath of the Machine Raid" on heroic difficulty"

w4QXfdD.png

BNwMgJ8.png

PYlT4YE.png

t4XOu7z.png

Edited by Paige
  • Like 1

The hidden trophy is a bronze called Sing the Iron Song. The description reads "Play the Rise of Iron theme on the bells in the Iron Temple."

Thanks for sharing the information. I remember, Bungie saying the new social place would have a couple of easter eggs. I suppose a group of 6 people will have to ring the bells located in the new social place in a certain order to obtain the trophy.

The trophy images certainly look pretty.

09082016_Achievements_1.png?cv=398362121

09082016_Achievements_2.png?cv=398362121

09082016_Achievements_3.png?cv=398362121

Didn't expect this DLC. And a lot of multiplayer based games can be done solo...

The thing is, Destiny has been advertised as a shared world shooter (always online). The main point in this game is to overcome challenges as a team (trophies like completing a Raid as part of a clan) are included on vanilla Destiny for a reason. If Bungie started to create the end game content just for solo players, they would be contradicting themselves with the product they already advertised, not to mention Raids are a selling point of the expansions.

Rise of Iron wasn't planned, but such things happen happen quite happen when it comes to MMO's or in this case "shared world shooter".

• Like 3

This list looks pretty similar to that of The Taken King's list, so I'm not worried and neither should anybody else. At least we know what to expect. I'm looking forward to this, sad that my Destiny adventure comes to an end after this DLC.

Didn't expect this DLC. And a lot of multiplayer based games can be done solo...

How did you not expect this DLC if it had been announced from months ago and had already been confirmed to contain new trophies? Also, we know that a lot of MP based games can be done solo but that has nothing to do with the statement. Have you played Destiny before? Because if you thought that it could have been done solo then I'm assuming you haven't played the game before. Destiny is completely online, you can't do things alone even if you wanted to son. 

Edited by ddracarys
  • Like 2

This list looks pretty similar to that of The Taken King's list, so I'm not worried and neither should anybody else. At least we know what to expect. I'm looking forward to this, sad that my Destiny adventure comes to an end after this DLC.

How did you not expect this DLC if it had been announced from months ago and had already been confirmed to contain new trophies? Also, we know that a lot of MP based games can be done solo but that has nothing to do with the statement. Have you played Destiny before? Because if you thought that it could have been done solo then I'm assuming you haven't played the game before. Destiny is completely online, you can't do things alone even if you wanted to son. 

Rise of Iron wasn't in the plans, they will release it just because Destiny 2 had to be delayed. Yes, i played Destiny before, it was my first ps4 game, got the plat in 2014, before launch i was expecting something like Borderlands with more online elements. Destiny is a huge letdown for me, it doesn't have enought content, it's a mindless grind based on RNG and this is a bitch for people that don't have enough time to play, even worse, because you need 5 people to play at the same time.

It was fun doing the Raid for the first 5 times, than it got boring, if i knew how this was going to end i wouldn't have spent my money on it, i'll play Rise of Iron just because i want the 100% back and my friend will let me use his account to download it.

Rise of Iron wasn't in the plans, they will release it just because Destiny 2 had to be delayed. Yes, i played Destiny before, it was my first ps4 game, got the plat in 2014, before launch i was expecting something like Borderlands with more online elements. Destiny is a huge letdown for me, it doesn't have enought content, it's a mindless grind based on RNG and this is a bitch for people that don't have enough time to play, even worse, because you need 5 people to play at the same time.

It was fun doing the Raid for the first 5 times, than it got boring, if i knew how this was going to end i wouldn't have spent my money on it, i'll play Rise of Iron just because i want the 100% back and my friend will let me use his account to download it.

I know that I just meant Rise of Iron has been mentioned in the past couple months, so it seemed unlikely for any fan of Destiny to miss that. In terms of the game itself, it's true it disappointed many including myself but nonetheless I still have fun returning to the world of Destiny and catching up on a few things. You have to admit that it's fun after a few months break going back to do some Bounties or even start up a new character with a Class you haven't tried before. My point is, Destiny may have flopped a lot but it has enough content, endgame activities, DLC, events and replay value for those new classes you've never played before to still be an enjoyable experience. Hence the millions of players who still play like me. Sure this is your opinion and there's nothing wrong with that, but I think with the release of Rise of Iron and the hopefully soon to be announced Destiny 2, I think we can all agree that the future of Destiny is in the right hands. Bungie has made enough errors and feedback on those errors to give us a better experience in Destiny 2.

How exciting. 

Warfarm is better.

Your opinion. 

Has the trophy list already been added to the site? Because I can see it when I look on my trophy list via the PS Vita trophy list, but when I click on the game's trophy list on this site, it hasn't appeared yet.

It has not been added to the site yet, no.