How is this game on Vita?

Pavani_

I did like 80% on Vita, 20% on PS4. I managed to do The Kid on Vita, but there was a glitch that came up in the 3rd round. The spikes on the top portion weren't actually on the moving platform, they were suspended a good block in front, and you would die from it. You couldn't stop and jump over at all, so I had to do a running finish in one go at the top. Which made the otherwise easiest part of the entire thing, more difficult and annoying!

I don't know if that exists in the PS4 version or not. I will never touch that horribly designed hitbox mess ever again. Here's a tweet I made with a screenshot of the problem [forgot the bottom part glitched too, they would flicker on and off.]
https://twitter.com/Elvick/status/700720114539180032

I think both are doable, it's just down to preference. To be fair of the game, I was on The Kid levels for hours. Many, many hours. So that might have had something to do with it glitching out, had I done it faster it might have been fine. It was fine for awhile at the start.

Edited by Elvick_

I beat the light + dark worlds on Vita then switched to PS4 to attempt the no-deaths. The transition was quite difficult for me as I found the Vita controls to be tighter/more responsive.

If you're attempting the platinum, I'd recommend using PS4 since the convenient placement of the 'options' button means you can quickly pause the game before death to keep your no-death run going. This is much harder on the Vita.

• 3 months later...

I only played on the vita as I don't own a PS4. I'm only left with Impossible Boy. There's one thing that might potentially ruin your cotton alley no death run on the vita (I don't know if this also occurs in PS4). When you quit to level select you will get a confirmation question if you want to leave, sometimes even if you press the yes it will come up again. And if you press yes again the game will freeze. The level would still look like its not frozen but you can't do anything. You can only press the PS button to restart the whole game. To avoid being froze just press no when it double asked you. Then quit again. 

Edited by reckscollie
Spell check

• 4 years later...
5 minutes ago, Zionsista said:

hi i bought this game on ps store and it says its cross buy... but now it doesnt show up in my download list on the psvita.....anybody got an idea why?

Scroll all the way to the bottom of your download list on the vita. For some reason, newer purchases are appearing there instead of at the top. It does sort itself out in a few days through and appears at the top then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...