Let's hunt some trophies!

DaVincisNotebook

What's up everyone!!! I recently started playing my ps3 after a few years of using it just as a Blu ray player. Been playing the 360 for the last few years and doing a lot of achievement hunting and racking up a gamerscore of more than 100k so I'm not new to the collecting aspect of achievements/trophies but just wanted to try it out on the ps3. I'm always looking for friends and

Trophy hunters (currently sitting at 0 Psn friends) so feel free to add me so we can get some trophies!! PSN name is DaVincisNotebook

Welcome, its always nice to have another trophy hunter amoung the ranks. If you are online before I am (likely as I am a bit busy at the moment) you can add me to your friends list. I always enjoy some friendly competition. I too would like to know what kinds of games you have and what you enjoy.

Well like I said, I'm not new to collecting but I'm new to buying the ps3 versions of the games so I don't have many right now but as now I have MW2, Bioshock, Battlefield bad company 2, homefront, medal of honor, and MAG so if anyone is interested in getting some trophies in those, hit me up. Will probably be getting more games this weekend or next week.

• 2 weeks later...