COD Infinite Warfare and COD 4 Remastered.

KashSenpai

I wanted to ask if anyone knows whether these two games will be sold separately in the future. Seen the campaign, gameplay for multiplayer as well as zombies for infinite warfare and i hate it so much that i can't put it into words so will never purchase that. However COD 4 remastered looks so slick and nice. The score menu etc look a bit too modern but can adjust with it but it brings back so many memories and want to definitely buy that. Instead of BO3, just save up for Cod 4 remastered hopefully and buy that!

CoD Classic was originally only available with the Hardened or Prestige Editions of a previous Call of Duty (MW2, maybe?) but it eventually got released as a stand alone title. Activision are is business to make money, they'd be stupid to not eventually release Modern Warfare Remastered as a stand alone, it may be a few months after Infinite Warfare releases, but I can't imagine it being available only with IW. 

Parker

basically what Parker has said above. I cannot see them keeping Modern Warfare Remastered tied to buying Infinite Warfar just to get it. Activision wants their money and I can see them in the future selling Modern Warfare Remastered as a standalone.

Ah that's good news but they're probably going to release it much later :/

After some checking, CoD Classic was exclusive to the Hardened and Prestige editions of Modern Warfare 2 which released on November 9th, 2009. CoD Classic was made available on PSN on December 2nd, 2009. So I imagine that it will be between 3-6 months after IW releases, but hopefully sooner than that. 

Parker

Now that I think about it, I can't recall if CoD Classic was ever announced as exclusive to the Hardened and Prestige editions of MW2 or if they announced that those editions would get the game earlier. Either way, Activision would be stupid and their shareholders pissed if they skipped out on all the potential money they could make. 

Parker

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Seen the campaign, gameplay for multiplayer as well as zombies for infinite warfare and i hate it so much that i can't put it into words so will never purchase that. 

I had the same feeling as you had about the gameplay and MP as well as Zombies. I bought the game with my eyes closed and I can tell you until you've actually played the game first hand it's amazing. The Zombies is actually fun especially when going for the trophy side of it. 

You get the IW disc and a code to redeem MWR on the store. But you need the disc in the ps4 in order to play MWR

So say you're like me, and you have a copy of Infinite Warfare, just a standard cheap ass copy.

...and then you buy the legacy edition, put the code on your account, and return the game, would it work with my copy of Infinite Warfare? Like, is the legacy disc just a normal disc or does it have something special about it? Because if it's gonna work on a plain jane disc like I hope, I'm doing this tomorrow, fuck morality.

In all honesty no, I don't see it ever getting a standalone release

The reason being most everyone who wanted to play MWR just brought IW

They hit the big one money-saving doing it this way

Every friend on my friends list is playing either MWR, or IW

So I highly doubt they'll ever release it as a standalone when they're making so much extra money off of IW purchases

If you want to play it so bad just nut up, shut up and buy the Legacy Edition

Infinite Warfare is far from the awful game everyone expected. It's pretty damn great, and MWR is a nice little added bonus which I've barely touched as I've been enjoying IW so much

So yeah basically

You want MWR don't be such a cheap little bitch :3

Also Super-fly, nope

You have to have the Legacy Edition otherwise the promptly boot MWR never shows up

Game told a customer trading in hus legacy otherwise but my friends tried it and boom, MWR in XMB but it refuses to boot

So say you're like me, and you have a copy of Infinite Warfare, just a standard cheap ass copy.

...and then you buy the legacy edition, put the code on your account, and return the game, would it work with my copy of Infinite Warfare? Like, is the legacy disc just a normal disc or does it have something special about it? Because if it's gonna work on a plain jane disc like I hope, I'm doing this tomorrow, fuck morality.

good question :D

In all honesty no, I don't see it ever getting a standalone release

The reason being most everyone who wanted to play MWR just brought IW

They hit the big one money-saving doing it this way

Every friend on my friends list is playing either MWR, or IW

So I highly doubt they'll ever release it as a standalone when they're making so much extra money off of IW purchases

If you want to play it so bad just nut up, shut up and buy the Legacy Edition

Infinite Warfare is far from the awful game everyone expected. It's pretty damn great, and MWR is a nice little added bonus which I've barely touched as I've been enjoying IW so much

So yeah basically

You want MWR don't be such a cheap little bitch :3

Also Super-fly, nope

You have to have the Legacy Edition otherwise the promptly boot MWR never shows up

Game told a customer trading in hus legacy otherwise but my friends tried it and boom, MWR in XMB but it refuses to boot

yeah might get the legacy version then, but later during black friday or christmas since i don't have much time to be playing about with uni around :/ 

good question :D

Well, we're going to the shops for lunch anyway and I've been meaning to do this for a while but just forgot to ask for clarity. So either way, I'm gonna have the token, but time will tell if it actually works for me 

Update: The code went fine, game is downloading, looks as though I should be right. 

Edited by Super-Fly Spider-Guy