Will the new dlc included in the season pass?

Mr-Of-TacTicZz

TTK and ROI are standalone DLC's, so have to be purchased separately. If you want 'm all, I'd recommend the "Destiny Collection Upgrade" for $40.

The upgrade is for people that already own TTK on legacy consoles. TTK is a requirement to purchase the upgrade. You'd have to by The Destiny Collection for $60 if you need to buy everything.

Its ok m8 Just wait for the Uber Super Ultimate Rare Mega Edition that will release.

(because they totally haven't been doing that)

(because we all know its gonna happen)

Rise of Iron is the last expansion for Destiny 1. %80 of the Bungie staff are working on Destiny 2 which should be release next year, making Destiny: The Collection the GOTY or ultimate edition.

Edited by Paige
  • Like 1

Sureee it will lol

I don't either think it's the last DLC. I would say it's QUITE unlikely because they've all oppertunity to *milk* out a lot more cash. Take DC Universe as an example... that's another popular MMORPG game for Playstation... It has like 15 DLC's with trophy support.

I don't either think it's the last DLC. I would say it's QUITE unlikely because they've all oppertunity to *milk* out a lot more cash. Take DC Universe as an example... that's another popular MMORPG game for Playstation... It has like 15 DLC's with trophy support.

Sureee it will lol

Get over yourselves. Rise of Iron has already been confirmed as the last paid expansion. It's true that Bungie has promised future events and updates after Rise of Iron's release (much like this years April Update), but those will be free. So stop aiming your remarks at Bungie. They're not the only gaming company in the world who milk money. And without money they can't make more content or games, so milking is necessary for the brands future. Whether you liked or disliked Destiny is irrelevant.

And Destiny and DC Universe have absolutely nothing in common, so nobody knows what you're talking about mate.

Get over yourselves. Rise of Iron has already been confirmed as the last paid expansion. It's true that Bungie has promised future events and updates after Rise of Iron's release (much like this years April Update), but those will be free. So stop aiming your remarks at Bungie. They're not the only gaming company in the world who milk money. And without money they can't make more content or games, so milking is necessary for the brands future. Whether you liked or disliked Destiny is irrelevant.

And Destiny and DC Universe have absolutely nothing in common, so nobody knows what you're talking about mate.

The same could be said for you...

Them not being the only company that milks things in no way protects them, or anyone else for that matter, from being criticised for it. And saying it`s `necessary for the brands future` is just laughable at best. Destiny easily made enough money to continue with the brand without all the re-releases.

• Like 1

The same could be said for you...

Them not being the only company that milks things in no way protects them, or anyone else for that matter, from being criticised for it. And saying it`s `necessary for the brands future` is just laughable at best. Destiny easily made enough money to continue with the brand without all the re-releases.

I wasn't protecting Bungie, I was just implying that Bungie seems to be attacked more than any other company since many people disliked Destiny. Criticise all you want, it just seems unfair on other companies that milk like shit and still get praise for it. Also, I doubt you or anybody here knows how much it costs to make a game. I don't either so don't quote me on this but, I highly doubt Destiny alone made enough money otherwise they wouldn't keep re-releasing. 

If you don't like the re-releases, suck it up and move on. Nobody is forcing you to purchase it and whatever your opinion is, others will still buy it.

Edited by ddracarys

I wasn't protecting Bungie, I was just implying that Bungie seems to be attacked more than any other company since many people disliked Destiny. Criticise all you want, it just seems unfair on other companies that milk like shit and still get praise for it. Also, I doubt you or anybody here knows how much it costs to make a game. I don't either so don't quote me on this but, I highly doubt Destiny alone made enough money otherwise they wouldn't keep re-releasing. 

If you don't like the re-releases, suck it up and move on. Nobody is forcing you to purchase it and whatever your opinion is, others will still buy it.

Who else gets praised for milking?

Pretty sure no one defends Activision, EA, Ubisoft, Microsoft, Sony and hell even Nintendo at times for doing that. 

Oh Geez, Didn't mean to cause an argument over this.

Its just a joke people calm down.

But personally people who pre-ordered Destiny and season pass where fucked from the start which is why I have beef with them.

Just my thoughts no one needs to get mad.

I'm calm, I was just simply stating that you are incorrect.

I'm calm, I was just simply stating that you are incorrect.

You missunderstood me. I didn't add any kind of valuation when I said *milk*... It might sound bad (without any bad intentions) but my point was that it seems to be a logical marketing strategy. Since many other companies doing that (like EA etc.) I was just expecting that could be a reasonable direction! But if you have good sources or if it's official there won't be any more DLC's I stand corrected. And I know it don't matter but I'm not against the game in any sense. I think the game is great... One of the best ever released for the PS3 generation... but that's just my personal opinion.

But personally people who pre-ordered Destiny and season pass where fucked from the start which is why I have beef with them.

The season pass did clarify that only two expansions would be included. The fact that those would not be the only expansions in the game might be a little misleading, but a Y2 expansion was always in the plans. ROI vice Destiny 2 was a definite change to the release schedule however.

You missunderstood me. I didn't add any kind of valuation when I said *milk*... It might sound bad (without any bad intentions) but my point was that it seems to be a logical marketing strategy. Since many other companies doing that (like EA etc.) I was just expecting that could be a reasonable direction! But if you have good sources or if it's official there won't be any more DLC's I stand corrected. And I know it don't matter but I'm not against the game in any sense. I think the game is great... One of the best ever released for the PS3 generation... but that's just my personal opinion.

I agree, milking is always annoying and can gain unwanted publicity, but it's definitely a smart move from the companies and somehow always works, aha.

Look just about anywhere and you can find the confirmation of ROI being the final piece of paid DLC. And I disagree actually. I very much enjoy Destiny and have devoted so much into it but I wouldn't class it as among the best. Anyway, this is your opinion and I stand by that.

The season pass did clarify that only two expansions would be included. The fact that those would not be the only expansions in the game might be a little misleading, but a Y2 expansion was always in the plans. ROI vice Destiny 2 was a definite change to the release schedule however.

Seasons pass for most games normally means EVERYTHING with exception of one game so far that I know of and that was borderlands 2

Seasons pass for most games normally means EVERYTHING with exception of one game so far that I know of and that was borderlands 2

I know another game I got... except Borderlands 2 there is Minecraft Story Mode. But for Minecraft Story Mode I hade to buy something like "Deluxe Season Pass" instead of the ordinary "Season Pass" to get the last DLC's... To get Irons DLC for Destiny I had to buy the PS4 Collector's Edition upgrade for 30 bucks...

I know another game I got... except Borderlands 2 there is Minecraft Story Mode. But for Minecraft Story Mode I hade to buy something like "Deluxe Season Pass" instead of the ordinary "Season Pass" to get the last DLC's... To get Irons DLC for Destiny I had to buy the PS4 Collector's Edition upgrade for 30 bucks...

Thats not even a game

• Like 1