The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

Well looks like Klab is fucking up again at least in the English LLSIF. This time every time you finish any song it ends with Transmission Error. I went to prove it myself with playing an Easy Song and a error appeared. So now the player base is pissed off since most are discovering this after wasting tokens on a event song. 

mBkgWRZ.png

Thank god I tried it out with a Easy Song instead of a Event Song.

ZhOn73v.png

EfmUxcR.png

Yup, super fun. Happened to me on 2 EX songs yesterday, after it happened on the second one, I said screw it, and they are doing maintenance now. Fun fact, due to work, I won't be able to play for another ~10 hours, so that's beautifully 200 wasted LP, thanks, Klab...

You should be compensated for your losses:

xZ8oGML.png

Well, sure, one Loveca, but no one is going to give me back the LP I could waste today =/

It's actually 5 Love Gems. They gave 4 to everyone and an extra one to anyone who played a song during the time the game was broken.

Edited by Mike13858
  • Like 1

They even gave me the extra love gem for just playing a easy song. It wasn't even a Event song.

It didn't matter if it was an event song, they gave you an extra Love Gem no matter what the song was. If you played any event songs, they refunded every token you spent.

• Like 1

So I dont play this game but wanted to share the love of how many people like it so I made some PSN Covers if anyone wants to use them: http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/42869-ps4-cover-images/page-4

(scroll all the way down to find them)

Enjoy!

Thank you once again for those lovely PSN Cover. Man they are amazing, wonderful job.

So I dont play this game but wanted to share the love of how many people like it so I made some PSN Covers if anyone wants to use them: http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/42869-ps4-cover-images/page-4

(scroll all the way down to find them)

Enjoy!

Awesome covers, man. You beat me to it, I started making one a few days ago, but I didn't finish it.

I'll post it right after the You and Hanamaru event finishes since I need to keep an eye on the rankings.

Also, if anyone is interested, I'll be making some individual covers of Muse and Aquors girls, so if you'd like to see anything specific, do let me know.

• Like 1

Awesome covers, man. You beat me to it, I started making one a few days ago, but I didn't finish it.

I'll post it right after the You and Hanamaru event finishes since I need to keep an eye on the rankings.

Also, if anyone is interested, I'll be making some individual covers of Muse and Aquors girls, so if you'd like to see anything specific, do let me know.

Can you please make a Riko cover please? Oh and also due to glitch the other day. The Event has been extended until 8:00 am November 25

Actually now that Satoshi mentions it. If you are able to do a group in a single PS4 cover. Can mine be Honoka, Eli and Kotori, pretty please. Edited by TheVader66

Wow, they actually prolonged the event to tomorrow, screw you Klab, now more players have a change to overcome me :/

Yeah, I would have been able to get the idolized You had the event ended like it should have but now there isn't a chance unless I waste Love Gems and I don't like You enough to waste Love Gem.

Can you please make a Riko cover please? Oh and also due to glitch the other day. The Event has been extended until 8:00 am November 25

Actually now that Satoshi mentions it. If you are able to do a group in a single PS4 cover. Can mine be Honoka, Eli and Kotori, pretty please.

I'll be making individual covers soon, but for now, here's your trio:

http://i.imgur.com/fHjASd1.png

fHjASd1.png

UmiKotoRin plz!

Here you go:

http://i.imgur.com/jZ5KNfa.png

jZ5KNfa.png

In regards to the event, I actually somehow managed to get all the completion rewards save for the last Scouting Ticket. Haven't spent that many Love Gems for LP refreshes in....ever.  But I levelled up pretty fast and it was all for You-chan and Zuramaru.

• Like 1

I'll be making individual covers soon, but for now, here's your trio:

http://i.imgur.com/fHjASd1.png

fHjASd1.png

They look fantastic thank you so very much for making this. They look incredible, my favorite trio of Idols.

In regards to the event, I actually somehow managed to get all the completion rewards save for the last Scouting Ticket. Haven't spent that many Love Gems for LP refreshes in....ever.  But I levelled up pretty fast and it was all for You-chan and Zuramaru.

I know how you feel, I remember wasting around 16 love gems during the first Honoka event I participated. I am glad that you got your favorite idols idolized. Also I think it is time for the Aqours Scouting to change so I will tell you when the change happens and who will be available to scout as a UR.

Edited by TheVader66

As I said before the Aqours Scouting has changed now you can get the UR Mari. What I am guessing the next Aqours Scouting will be for the UR Kanan from the same set.

me0lweB.png

Tried my luck:

gNHWd1D.jpg

Seems like the members of CYaRon are out to get me, especially Chika. The RNG seems to favour them, recently.

And now that I'm looking for Mari-chan and Dia-sama, Yohane is appearing very often now. Talk about a twist of luck.

• Like 1

Seems like the members of CYaRon are out to get me, especially Chika. The RNG seems to favour them, recently.

Be glad, best unit is best unit :awesome:

Oh, today we get Shiitake, too bad they Alpaca'ed her. Sure, will be nice having all attribute 'Alpacas' but skills upgrade would be even better :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Tried my luck:

gNHWd1D.jpg

And now that I'm looking for Mari-chan and Dia-sama, Yohane is appearing very often now. Talk about a twist of luck.

You still have great luck in honor scouting by getting four SRs in one 10 + 1 Honor Scouting and one them being Riko  :wub: . I wasted 30 love gems for 1 SR   :(

Be glad, best unit is best unit :awesome:

I know what you mean, AZALEA truly is the best unit  :awesome:

j9FaFBG.png