The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

22 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I need to give slice of life animes another shot. I remember that I actually love watching Lucky Star until Youtube copyrighted that channel and took all the videos away. I could watch it anywhere else but I don't want to do that.

Huh, for some reason I haven't watched Lucky Star yet, I should probably do that once I finish the ones I've put on hold.

23 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Horii shiiite :D

I have to do it, for the sake of almost best girl, Mari.

22 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Wow, you are in Tier 1, you even beat @Mike13858 somebody who is always at the top of my friend list leaderboard. Are you trying to aim at the 100s?

dn75GJW.png

It was never the plan, but I am currently in the top 100 so...I will try my best to hold my position.

But least I've made my goal reaching 150k points. I won't make the same mistake like I did with the Nozomi event.

2 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

It was never the plan, but I am currently in the top 100 so...I will try my best to hold my position.

But least I've made my goal reaching 150k points. I won't make the same mistake like I did with the Nozomi event.

I made a mistake of thinking the Event was going to end today but it is actually ending tomorrow.  Great, now I have to maintain my ranking for another day :(  

2GfWAaQ.png

I will try to get to 80k so I can get three more love gems at least. Though now I play the waiting game of LP refill.

xIc4iqr.png

At least I got one of my favorite girls in Aqours, my lovely Kanan :wub:

0JECY6x.png

By the way, why did you aim at 150k points and also what happened in the Nozomi Event?

5 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I made a mistake of thinking the Event was going to end today but it is actually ending tomorrow.  Great, now I have to maintain my ranking for another day :(  

Not too long now, hang in there.

At least I got one of my favorite girls in Aqours, my lovely Kanan :wub:

I'm glad you got Kanan, she is lovely. I still have to debate whether to keep mine or not, but I most likely will.

By the way, why did you aim at 150k points and also what happened in the Nozomi Event?

The T1 cutoffs are predicted to be 140k for this event. Link here.

I wanted to make it into T1 of Nozomi's event, but I overestimated my chances and didn't make it.

And again, this is where my non-existent solo luck went to...

7hc1jNG.jpg

Guess I need to use my JP account properly now.

12 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Well shit, now there is no way to avoid bots now.

Welp, fuck.

At least bots are not that frequent in recent events.

11 minutes ago, FallenElysion said:

And again, this is where my non-existent solo luck went to...

7hc1jNG.jpg

Guess I need to use my JP account properly now.

Sasuga Nipponese account :awesome:

And... you gotta love the latin characters in all the Japanese around it xDDD

14 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

Not too long now, hang in there.

I'm glad you got Kanan, she is lovely. I still have to debate whether to keep mine or not, but I most likely will.

I can't hold on anymore since if I want to stay at 5500 I have to waste 2 or 3 Love Gems. I am alright with my Kanan and the Love Gems that I gained.

0FCxZit.jpg

Edited by TheVader66

22 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Well FallenElysion looks like you can now scout for that Beautiful UR Halloween Dia. I hope you get her, I am going to continue gathering Love Gems for that Riko UR.

She's here, finally! I did 3 different scouts today, and that's a first for me, actually.

Got 4 tickets from the event and I got best girls from two of them:

UDGOJqT.jpg

0uSwxmN.jpg

And here's a blue scouting pull, wasn't expecting much from this anyway...

zDTl3y7.jpg

And finally and a 10+1 attempt to pull for Dia...

JNjxJCt.jpg

I swear to god, this curse is getting ridiculous now. Someone take it away from me. it's affecting my alt account too.

The good news is that from that pull I have my very first idolised UR:

Ax1W1cI.jpg

I'm still quite happy, but I'd be lying if I said that I'm not upset that Dia didn't come home, but I'll try to get more gems for another pull.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FallenElysion said:

She's here, finally! I did 3 different scouts today, and that's a first for me, actually.

Got 4 tickets from the event and I got best girls from two of them:

UDGOJqT.jpg

0uSwxmN.jpg

And here's a blue scouting pull, wasn't expecting much from this anyway...

zDTl3y7.jpg

Congratulations, I see that you got two SRs back to back from Green tickets and they were both your favorite girls. See @Satoshi Ookami chains do work. Also yeah I have horrible luck when it comes to Blue Tickets. I already have the requirements to get 5 blue tickets since I have the N Stickers but I think I might use them to idolize a SR or two. I don't have faith in the Blue Ticket Scouting.

1 hour ago, FallenElysion said:

And finally and a 10+1 attempt to pull for Dia...

JNjxJCt.jpg

I swear to god, this curse is getting ridiculous now. Someone take it away from me. it's affecting my alt account too.

The good news is that from that pull I have my very first idolised UR:

Ax1W1cI.jpg

I'm still quite happy, but I'd be lying if I said that I'm not upset that Dia didn't come home, but I'll try to get more gems for another pull.

If I remember correctly didn't Satoshi want that curse on him. Maybe he will take your offer :lol:

Also Congratulations on your first Idolized UR and I see that we both had our first Idolized URs to be Pure Cards and also they both have brown hair.... I smell a conspiracy. Anyways, you still pulled an amazing 10+1, only once had I got UR from that scouting (actually there were two URs in that single 10+1). So don't be disappointed by not getting the UR Dia since you still got a UR and also there is still time to get Dia. Remember to play the Master Songs and they should give you at least 3 Love Gems each should you hit the S score and be your first time beating it. Also waste friend points to get regular idols to idolize and max bond, if you haven't done that already.

4 hours ago, FallenElysion said:

WHAT A LUCK! :D

GIVE IT TO ME! =D

17 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Congratulations, I see that you got two SRs back to back from Green tickets and they were both your favorite girls. See @Satoshi Ookami chains do work. Also yeah I have horrible luck when it comes to Blue Tickets. I already have the requirements to get 5 blue tickets since I have the N Stickers but I think I might use them to idolize a SR or two. I don't have faith in the Blue Ticket Scouting.

Thank you, I'm pretty happy that I did get them, and they're both Smile cards (RIP Cool team) and they should replace my weaker event cards now.  I guess I'm alright with anything I get for the blue tickets for now, since I've only done a 10+1 for Muse once, so there are a bunch of cards that I don't have.

Also what happened to you during your previous blue ticket scouting? Seems like you've had a bad experience from it.

Also Congratulations on your first Idolized UR and I see that we both had our first Idolized URs to be Pure Cards and also they both have brown hair.... I smell a conspiracy. Anyways, you still pulled an amazing 10+1, only once had I got UR from that scouting (actually there were two URs in that single 10+1). So don't be disappointed by not getting the UR Dia since you still got a UR and also there is still time to get Dia. Remember to play the Master Songs and they should give you at least 3 Love Gems each should you hit the S score and be your first time beating it. Also waste friend points to get regular idols to idolize and max bond, if you haven't done that already.

After I saw You-chan, I was in despair for a moment until I realised that I could idolise her, so I'm quite happy now. And I assume your first UR to idolise is Kotori?

2 URs in one pull? That's impressive. Who did you get?

I completed and S scored all Master songs now, except for Bokura wa Ima no Naka de, only got A Score for it. I've been spamming friend points ever since I got my first UR, so I only have probably around 4 or 5 N girls left that I haven't gotten and max bonded yet. Got all of the R Aqours, except the Cool Riko, done, so it leaves me with Muse. I also leveled up a bunch of times during the event, and I haven't caught up with the stories so that'll help.

And also, sorry, but I only just saw your message is SIF. I used 50 gems and 4 tickets. I could have done another pull, but I burnt about 80~90 gems (or more) for tiering. 

If I remember correctly didn't Satoshi want that curse on him. Maybe he will take your offer :lol:

14 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

GIVE IT TO ME! =D

By all means, if I can guarantee it, I'll definitely hand it over to you and you can have it. CYaRon won't let me get through to get the other girls, I swear.

I did my first 10+1 and ticket scout on my alt EN account, and I got a Chika SSR, 2 Chika SRs and a You SR. *sighs* My JP account is also affected by this, but not as severe as my two EN accounts.

Thank you, I'm pretty happy that I did get them, and they're both Smile cards (RIP Cool team) and they should replace my weaker event cards now.  I guess I'm alright with anything I get for the blue tickets for now, since I've only done a 10+1 for Muse once, so there are a bunch of cards that I don't have.

Also what happened to you during your previous blue ticket scouting? Seems like you've had a bad experience from it.

I see that we both also have our Cool Team as our Weakest, my Cool Team only has one UR (though she is idolized) compare with my three URs for both Smile and Pure Team.

Oh boy, here come the flashbacks. Yeah I have horrible luck when it comes to Blue Ticket Scouting since I only got two URs from 14 attempts at it. My 2nd attempt I got a UR Smile Rin and my 12th attempt I got another UR Pure Kotori which I used to idolize my first copy. So many Blue Tickets wasted, I have better luck from Solo Yolos than Blue Ticket Scouting.

After I saw You-chan, I was in despair for a moment until I realised that I could idolise her, so I'm quite happy now. And I assume your first UR to idolise is Kotori?

2 URs in one pull? That's impressive. Who did you get?

Yup my first Idolized UR was the Chinese Dress Pure Kotori and she was also my first UR overall:

gc8hb64.png

How did I get the two URs? Well first I had a strange gut feeling of doing 10+1 Honor Scouting, a feeling that hasn't reappeared since. Then before I did the 10+1 Honor Scouting I enhanced my chances by using the Umidah Method with my lucky SR Cool Eli and what resulted was two URs the UR Pure Baseball Eli that was being offered at the time and the UR Smile Circus Umi

ZdwBGeF.png

I completed and S scored all Master songs now, except for Bokura wa Ima no Naka de, only got A Score for it. I've been spamming friend points ever since I got my first UR, so I only have probably around 4 or 5 N girls left that I haven't gotten and max bonded yet. Got all of the R Aqours, except the Cool Riko, done, so it leaves me with Muse. I also leveled up a bunch of times during the event, and I haven't caught up with the stories so that'll help.

And also, sorry, but I only just saw your message is SIF. I used 50 gems and 4 tickets. I could have done another pull, but I burnt about 80~90 gems (or more) for tiering. 

Yeah, if you haven't completed the stories of both Muse and Aqours then you are still good since they offer not only Love Gems but songs that you can full combo to get love gems. Also you wasted 80 Love Gems on the event?, wow that is true dedication to aiming towards at tier 1. I think I wasted 34 Love Gems when I aimed at Tier 1 for Honoka back in the days before Aqours. I do not regret it since I love her so much. To date my highest rank in a Event Leaderboard is 198 I think. I know it was in the 190s.

By the way, she was my first Idolized SR.

r1ML1kR.png

Edited by TheVader66

13 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

200 atm. :awesome: 

Wow that is a lot, I am at 61 Love Gems my highest amount of Love Gems in my LLSIF playthrough. So are you going to do Solo Yolos or 10+1 Scouting 

15 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Kotori is a walking meme =D

I think you mean Yoshiko

lol I just felt like scouting and look who I got

FohLdy1.png

and since I had some extra SR Seals lying around I idolized Dia immediately (seals were meant for any Maki UR though lol)

uWDRIO4.png

So on another note, anyone here who does the Score Match Dodging thing during SM Events?

Edited by RaveNScythE
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, RaveNScythE said:

WHAT A LUCK! :D

6 minutes ago, RaveNScythE said:

and since I had some extra SR Seals lying around I idolized Dia immediately (seals were meant for any Maki UR though lol)

Extra SR Seals... 50 of them?! 

7 minutes ago, RaveNScythE said:

So on another note, anyone here who does the Score Match Dodging thing during SM Events?

Not doing that. Too much waste it would be xD

3 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

FohLdy1.png

uWDRIO4.png

Nice, always pay attention to your gut feeling since the does help with Honor Scouting. You are so lucky to have that UR Dia, she looks so lovely in her idolized form.

3 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

I haven't dodged in Score Matches in awhile but I only dodge when bots appear.

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Oh? Only? 
I thought it was 50 (since it costs 500??? R ones), okay, 25 is collect-able :D 

Don't be complaining about the amount of SRs you need to save. If I can aim to save at least 100 Love Gems than you can save 50 SRs.

3 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I would have to scout to get them, lol xD

You can aim at tier 2 in Duo Events and get 4 SRs and then sacrifice them for SR Stickers. You can also sacrifice SRs from the 10+1 Honor Scouting when you do decide to do that.