The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

2 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I hope you can get it. I don't know when is the next Kotori Scouting Event. Probably @RaveNScythE or @Satoshi Ookami know.

I'm pretty familiar with the sequence of cards, so I'm guessing it will be March-ish given the Devil set will come out starting next event and into February. I'm not sure if Klab will do the 2 cards per box like JP is doing for new Muse sets or not, so based off that I'm assuming it'll be around Late March. Someone do correct me if I'm wrong, though. 

With the scouting tickets from the event rewards, I'm tempted to scout tomorrow, given I haven't in a while. I'll probably just end up with two rares anyway. XP

Edited by Keello96

7 hours ago, Keello96 said:

I'm pretty familiar with the sequence of cards, so I'm guessing it will be March-ish given the Devil set will come out starting next event and into February. I'm not sure if Klab will do the 2 cards per box like JP is doing for new Muse sets or not, so based off that I'm assuming it'll be around Late March. Someone do correct me if I'm wrong, though. 

With the scouting tickets from the event rewards, I'm tempted to scout tomorrow, given I haven't in a while. I'll probably just end up with two rares anyway. XP

It seem that Klab for the west at least only does one New UR per scouting box. I am now just waiting for the UR Riko Aqours Scouting to start since I feel like wasting all my love gems.Though I hope I can get a UR of anybody that isn't Chika or Mari though I do prefer that over getting a SR.

4 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

It seem that Klab for the west at least only does one New UR per scouting box. I am now just waiting for the UR Riko Aqours Scouting to start since I feel like wasting all my love gems.Though I hope I can get a UR of anybody that isn't Chika or Mari though I do prefer that over getting a SR.

Well I hope you get something you like at the very least. 

Anyway, looks like we are getting a login bonus soon for another promo UR. Pretty sure this originally came with an artbook for SIF, so I hope we get more of these exclusive URs in the future!

15 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I will listen to you and not scout for Honoka and wait for Riko.

Inb4 next scout :awesome: 

Btw, Honks is getting Pool scouting as well before Riko :awesome:

EDIT: LULZ! Riko scouting is now xDDD

15 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I don't know when is the next Kotori Scouting Event

In 5 muse scoutings Pool Kotori.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

On 1/16/2017 at 7:58 PM, FallenElysion said:

I'd say just take your chances for Riko and if you don't get her after a few tries (assuming you're doing solo scouting), you should just continue saving for the Muse solo boxes for your best girls.

9 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Inb4 next scout :awesome: 

Btw, Honks is getting Pool scouting as well before Riko :awesome:

EDIT: LULZ! Riko scouting is now xDDD

10 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Well I hope you get something you like at the very least. 

I am never ever doing 10+1 Scouting again. It is a waste of Love Gems in a short burst. I am sad to say that UR Riko did not come home. 

I got two SRs from the 10+1 oddly enough they were the two Kurosawa Sisters: Dia and Ruby.

dTBvGvE.jpg

qsG44xY.jpg

Once again Solo Yolos at least made it better. I gave me some Rs that weren't idolized or max bonded.

It also gave me a SR Chika:

JzC6FXs.jpg

And it gave me a SSR Cool Hanamaru:

9mFo3QF.jpg

I am guessing I will now start saving for the Pool Kotori.

Edited by TheVader66

5 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I am never ever doing 10+1 Scouting again. It is a waste of Love Gems in a short burst. I am sad to say that UR Riko did not come home. 

I got two SRs from the 10+1 oddly enough they were the two Kurosawa Sisters: Dia and Ruby.

I am guessing I will now start saving for the Pool Kotori.

Sorry to hear. :/ I personally prefer saving a lot of gems (150+) and then scouting all of that at once. I'm guaranteed at least one SR per 10+1 and I'm usually lucky enough to get at least 2 or more. 10 solos could just end you up with 10 rares. My luckiest 10+1 was probably the 3SSR 2SR pull I had. I've scouted a LOT of the initial Kotori SSR thanks to that and since. 

And that guy had some insane luck. I don't even know what the chances of pulling the exact same SSR twice and a row would be. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Keello96 said:

I don't even know what the chances of pulling the exact same SSR twice and a row would be. 

I got two same SSRs in one 10+1 pull.

Since there aren't many SSRs, it's easier to get it than 2 same SRs or URs.

11 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Your solo YOLO luck is affecting other methods =D

Same as my 10+1 luck destroys solo YOLO.

22 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Your solo YOLO luck is affecting other methods =D

Same as my 10+1 luck destroys solo YOLO.

It seems we are each other opposites. I excel at Solo Yolos but I am horrible with 10+1, you excel at 10+1 but horrible with Solo Yolos. It seems that Dedicated Scouting will be your forte but sadly for me it seem I am handicapped with Dedicated Scouting since it is 10+1 scouting only for the English Servers. By the way, Are you no longer going to do Devil Umi since you might save for Umi's Birthday instead?

6 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Sorry to hear. :/ I personally prefer saving a lot of gems (150+) and then scouting all of that at once. I'm guaranteed at least one SR per 10+1 and I'm usually lucky enough to get at least 2 or more. 10 solos could just end you up with 10 rares. My luckiest 10+1 was probably the 3SSR 2SR pull I had. I've scouted a LOT of the initial Kotori SSR thanks to that and since. 

And that guy had some insane luck. I don't even know what the chances of pulling the exact same SSR twice and a row would be. 

Then we should be start saving for the UR Pool Kotori or do you have someone in mind for Dedicated Scouting?

8 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

By the way, Are you no longer going to do Devil Umi since you might save for Umi's Birthday instead?

I'm going for both. Since there are 2 months before Umi DS, I will be able to hoard 60 Loveca just from day bonuses and additional Loveca from events which should bring me to 400 so I will be able to give 3 spins to Devil Umi and still have full load for Dedicated Scouting =D

And if not, I will give Devil Umi at least 2 spins... Or I'll just buy some Loveca xDDD

9 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

It seems that Dedicated Scouting will be your forte

Sure hope for that.

16 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I'm going for both. Since there are 2 months before Umi DS, I will be able to hoard 60 Loveca just from day bonuses and additional Loveca from events which should bring me to 400 so I will be able to give 3 spins to Devil Umi and still have full load for Dedicated Scouting =D

And if not, I will give Devil Umi at least 2 spins... Or I'll just buy some Loveca xDDD

400 Love Gems, so you would have 4 chance and you are splitting 3 for Devil Umi and 1 for Dedicated Scouting. Well I hope you get your perfect girl in the scouting events. Meanwhile I guess I just rebuilt my Love Gem Stockpile with the help of my Clone Troopers (or CloneForce since LLSIF won't let me fill in the complete name) and Get rid of all Riko related cards

Good news though that I already have 7 level gems 

sI757sR.png

Time for Perfect Locks to execute Order 66 (here is two screenshots of some Full Combos)

6wi2UOq.png

x6HcGH2.png

Edited by TheVader66

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

400 Love Gems, so you would have 4 chance and you are splitting 3 for Devil Umi and 1 for Dedicated Scouting.

Yep, overall 8 10+1 scoutings. 3 for Devil Umi and full 5 on the Dedicated Scouting =D

So far, I have 275, 55 Loveca until Umi scouting, that is 330. Then at least 3 events should happen, that is 20 Loveca, that comes to 350 so... I need new 10 Master Songs to get to 400 xDDDDD

If 8 scoutings won't give me at least 2 URs, I'm going to hang myself, lol xD

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

Time for Perfect Locks to execute Order 66 (here is two screenshots of some Full Combos)

Lol, what a random team xDD

7 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Then we should be start saving for the UR Pool Kotori or do you have someone in mind for Dedicated Scouting?

I definitely want to save for Kotori, but I also want to have gems for Printemps/2nd Year boxes. Kotori only scouting is 8 months away so I don't think I have to worry about that for now.

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

It took me far more than 8 10+1s to get my first UR. XDD My initial luck was really terrible, but thankfully it's come around. Now I feel the same way you do when I scout. XP

10 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Yep, overall 8 10+1 scoutings. 3 for Devil Umi and full 5 on the Dedicated Scouting =D

So far, I have 275, 55 Loveca until Umi scouting, that is 330. Then at least 3 events should happen, that is 20 Loveca, that comes to 350 so... I need new 10 Master Songs to get to 400 xDDDDD

Lol, what a random team xDD

They are a team of Perfect Locks most have lvl 2 Skill except for the Kotori's, You and Maki. Meanwhile Kanan has lvl 3 Perfect Lock skill.

r67PPEV.jpg

I call them CloneForce since the Clone Troopers were better at shooting than the Stormtroopers especially during Order 66.

5 hours ago, Keello96 said:

I definitely want to save for Kotori, but I also want to have gems for Printemps/2nd Year boxes. Kotori only scouting is 8 months away so I don't think I have to worry about that for now.

Then you are good until Kotori but are you not going to do any of Birthday Dedicating Scouting?

5 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Well, it took about 20 for me o.O

I'm in rather good company then. :P

42 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Then you are good until Kotori but are you not going to do any of Birthday Dedicating Scouting?

I'd consider Kotori or Umi, but I like to have the chance of scouting for multiple girls I like. It's not at all out of the question, especially if that step-up scouting comes to EN.

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I understand that, but... why are there all 3 attributes? =D You don't have team of PLs for each attribute with the amount of SRs you have?

I don't feel like they are necessary since I my main Cool, Pure and Smile Teams for the purpose of S Score. My Perfect Locks are to basically do a clean up and get a S Combo.

15 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

But if you have full attribute team, you can SS everything immediately xD 

Nah, too much work to get a full Perfect Lock Attribute Team. Also I can play the song twice, it gives me the opportunity to waste my LP since I only waste all my LP on Events.

On 1/20/2017 at 6:05 AM, Keello96 said:

Anyway, looks like we are getting a login bonus soon for another promo UR. Pretty sure this originally came with an artbook for SIF, so I hope we get more of these exclusive URs in the future!

I didn't read this complete since I was depressed with not getting Riko but I am happy that we are getting the UR Promo Nico since that means Love Gems. Also I want to get UR/SSR/SR set of Muse when they were pretending to be KISS.

37 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Another Smile UR Nico?

Lulz. Nico too strong.

Nico is getting a lot of Love. I still want the Kiss parody to be a set since they all look adorable. Also by the way have you played the new Master Song that came out with the UR Riko Scouting event.

Bj0wqvD.png

13 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Yea, and screwed up badly. 

Only SAed it.

That wasn't a big screw up, I usually get a SB in Master Songs and you have already Perfect Combo most of the Master Songs. Also by the way there is a "new" song in the Aqours Hit Section. I put " on new because it is actually an old song "Strawberry Trapper" but this it is in the Hit Section. Though that means free love gems.

Edited by TheVader66