The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Not Maid, therefore, inferior :awesome: 

That is your opinion, it is a wrong opinion :awesome: but an opinion none the less. 

By the way, how you been doing in the Nico Medley Event so far? I haven't progess much since I been to busy playing Fate Extella

On 2/5/2017 at 3:21 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

2 level ups, so I'm on 45k atm.

Cool I just leveled up today and I wasted 5 love gems and got another SSR this time a SSR Pure You. I said it in Reddit but I will say it again here. What I noticed is that You is used as Fanservice the most in LLSIF like for example her Promo UR where she is snowboarding but she is dressed in a mini skirt, some stockings and has her jacket open to show her cleavage. 

W3Ke6Tn.png

Edited by TheVader66

9 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Cool I just leveled up today and I wasted 5 love gems and got another SSR this time a SSR Pure You. I said it in Reddit but I will say it again here. What I noticed is that You is used as Fanservice the most in LLSIF like for example her Promo UR where she is snowboarding but she is dressed in a mini skirt, some stockings and has her jacket open to show her cleavage. 

Yup, yup, Yousoro is the top fanservice tier one =D

Even in terms of doujins =D

And that's why we like her :awesome: 

4 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Ahhh my Dream Maki is in the sticker shop. I want her but no way in hell am I killing 3 URs.

Why this one? o.O It's a Score Upper and pretty useless to boost =D

9 hours ago, Keello96 said:

I'd sacrifice 3 URs whenever Cop Kotori comes to the seal shop. But why are all the URs I like so useless skill wise? ;-;

If I remember correctly there was a Cop Kotori being offered in the Seal Shop a long time ago. They might bring that set again for the Seal Shop.

10 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Yup, yup, Yousoro is the top fanservice tier one =D

Even in terms of doujins =D

And that's why we like her :awesome: 

I actually haven't seen any Doujins of her, though it has been awhile since I read some. Last time I checked the one that was getting the most material for Aqours was Yoshiko/Yohane.

11 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Why this one? o.O It's a Score Upper and pretty useless to boost =D

I like girls in miniskirts and black pantyhose/stockings 

10 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I actually haven't seen any Doujins of her, though it has been awhile since I read some. Last time I checked the one that was getting the most material for Aqours was Yoshiko/Yohane.

Yea. Yohane is also popular. Who wouldn't like to see chuuni xD

It seems both are somehow equal in doujin materials. But there may be more in Japan, though.

10 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I like girls in miniskirts and black pantyhose/stockings 

Oh you, what a fetish :awesome:

On 2/7/2017 at 9:33 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

On 2/6/2017 at 1:11 PM, Keello96 said:

The Results are in and the one that one the Re-run Event Contest it is........Nozomi?

pdCURi5.jpg

Also a new UR Umi has pop up in the JP Server, I know you want it Satoshi

56bemys2bzey.jpg

Edited by TheVader66

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

The Results are in and the one that one the Re-run Event Contest it is........Nozomi?

I was honestly surprised by this too. I'm not complaining though since Nozomi is awesome.

2 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

She's looking gorgeous, as usual. I'll probably try to scout for her when she comes to EN.

I recently did a 10+1 scout, since I'm a little behind on my cards. I was hoping to get more Cool cards for my team:

tO5EtdN.jpg

It was soul crushing but since Zuramaru is a Cool-attribute AND a scorer, I'll take it. I would have been pretty upset if it was something else.

• Like 1

Ultra meh.

56bemys2bzey.jpg

Oh, I do, I definitely do =D

Even though I don't need to boost my Cool team, swapping is perfectly acceptable :awesome:

• Like 1

Version Update 4.1 will be happening on EN this coming Feb 14. Also confirmed next events

B9EcwrMl.png

Score Rankings/Tier will most likely be implemented on this event and finally it will be easier to farm tokens with the LP usage multiplier. I might start getting active again on EN

aEs9WBkl.png

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

Version Update 4.1 will be happening on EN this coming Feb 14. Also confirmed next events

B9EcwrMl.png

Score Rankings/Tier will most likely be implemented on this event and finally it will be easier to farm tokens with the LP usage multiplier. I might start getting active again on EN

aEs9WBkl.png

One Aqours Event for @FallenElysion and One Muse Event for @Satoshi Ookami

I guess I actually have to try on these events since I like all these girls. 

14 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Nozomi the urban fairy. : ^ )

19 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Ultra meh.

I was very suprised that Nozomi won the Re-Run. I thought that Maki would win she is basically the most popular muse girl in the world....except in China I guess. I was hoping Umi would win since I want that Idolized form that I missed out on.

Edited by TheVader66

6 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

B9EcwrMl.png

aEs9WBkl.png

O-M-G, Umi event before Umi B-Day, come on, Klab, you can't mean it seriously xDDD

And Rubi-chan + Yohane event, me very gusta event though I knew about this one =D

3 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

O-M-G, Umi event before Umi B-Day, come on, Klab, you can't mean it seriously xDDD

So what are you going to do? Waste Love Gems to Tier 2 and Idolize your waifu or Save Love Gems for the Dedicated Scout. I mean you probably have enough for both but I don't know if you will take the risk.

6 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

So what are you going to do? Waste Love Gems to Tier 2 and Idolize your waifu or Save Love Gems for the Dedicated Scout. I mean you probably have enough for both but I don't know if you will take the risk.

Well, obviously I'm not going to waste Loveca on Event (plus, Score Upper), it's just going to kill other Umi fans =D

3 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Well, obviously I'm not going to waste Loveca on Event (plus, Score Upper), it's just going to kill other Umi fans =D

but don't you want to show them that you are the True Umi fan and that everyone else should bow to you and your blue haired queen