The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

9 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

I think I never made it to 1000s I always get too nervous and then there are songs that have a long gap on no musical notes making you think that the song ended if you are playing on mute.

Don't play on mute then, enjoy the song!

5 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Back off she is mine.

I don't plan on taking her.

She has boobs, that's bad :awesome: 

17 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Don't play on mute then, enjoy the song!

When you play song over and over and over, it gets annoying and also If I like the song enough it is already on my ipod. Also I play Love Live when I am listening to Podcasts like Kinda Funny.

19 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I don't plan on taking her.

She has boobs, that's bad :awesome: 

Good, because those lovely Russian/Japaneses pillows belong to me.

7 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Good, because those lovely Russian/Japaneses pillows belong to me.

You know, another thing! She's not even pure Nipponese lady like Umi-sama :awesome: 

EDIT: Important! 

ULTRA sale on RabuRaibu Vita games!

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/psvita-used-games/14879-love-live-school-idol-paradise-vol1-printemps-unit-standard-edition-psvita-used-en-4582350662474.html

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/psvita-used-games/14881-love-live-school-idol-paradise-vol2-bibi-unit-standard-edition-psvita-used-en-4582350662498.html

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/psvita-used-games/14883-love-live-school-idol-paradise-vol3-lily-white-unit-standard-edition-psvita-used-en-4582350662511.html

Especially that BiBi is damn good. Even LEs are on sale if anyone wants to invest more and get cute nends.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

11 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I have them all but LilyWhite and at this point I am going to try to get the limited edition to complete the collection. 

16 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

ULTRA sale on RabuRaibu Vita games!

I've known about the LL Vita games for a while, but I was never sure if they were worth it or not. Worth the buy?

32 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

So I have Five Expert Songs to get Love Gems from but I want to save LP for the event:

I usually wait until after the event to play the new songs. I hate wasting LP. 

38 minutes ago, Keello96 said:

I've known about the LL Vita games for a while, but I was never sure if they were worth it or not. Worth the buy?

They are like an easier version of the Hatsune Miku games and have longer versions of the songs that are on LLSIF but the there isn't a large amount of songs in the game.

39 minutes ago, Keello96 said:

I usually wait until after the event to play the new songs. I hate wasting LP. 

I did the Expert Song for Muse since it is 4 days before the song goes away. Also once again I miss a Full Combo due to pressure and I held a musical beat for too long.

7 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

So I have Five Expert Songs to get Love Gems from but I want to save LP for the event:

Nah, only one. Aqua songs can be farmed after the event =)

7 hours ago, Keello96 said:

For that price, obviously =D 

They are pretty fun since you get a new story about the girls =D

@Satoshi Ookami @Keello96 @FallenElysion @Mike13858 @RaveNScythE  Dun Dun Liberty and You   BREAKING NEWS from our Reddit Correspondents. In the Chinese and maybe Taiwanese Versions of LLSIF, they will be getting a rerun of an old event but they can choose only one. So voting will be taking please to decide which of the nine events will be playable once again. Voting is from January 29 until February 2 and it is one vote per ID and the options are:

Honoka - Innocent Declaration!

Kotori - Sweet Holiday: Kotori's Sweets

Umi - Forever Friends

Maki - Love Is a Mirage

Hanayo - My First Happy Tune

Rin - Under the Starry Sky

Nico - The Best Version of Me

Nozomi - Nozomi's Spiritual Life

Eli - I'm Gonna Get You!

There is still no word of whether the Japanese, English or other versions of LLSIF will be getting a similar rerun event. Though they might just do it for the fuck of it. Anyways that is it for the Breaking News. Join us next time when we discuss about a child that is too cool for school  Dun Dun

73ac768fgy1fc6t0c9zt1j20pq2b74qp.jpg

16 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Is this even competition? =D If they are letting people vote, Maki is going to win.

I don't even know which event I would vote for, lol =D Most of these cards are already burned and I have Rin-chan idolized =D

Maybe the Nico one since I have her and she has that OP skill like Cheerleader Umi, albeit a bit worse.

15 hours ago, Keello96 said:

I'm with Satoshi, Maki WILL win. It's more of a popularity contest than anything.

I have none of these old cards, so I'd be happy with any of them, but I like the Umi one. If I had to choose any old event, I'd want the Ghost Maki or Nurse Kotori.  

Shit, I totally forgot about the fanbase's love for Maki. Well there goes my dream of redoing the Umi Event

@Satoshi Ookami @Keello96 @FallenElysion well if any of you want to level up any skills of your idols. The sticker shop is offering two different SR Skill ups for 15 R stickers.

jMIJ8Tg.jpg

8dVi9tw.jpg

Apparently this one is 15 regular stickers but it doesn't "some Skill exp" like the other. I am guessing she offers more skill exp but at the price.

rCEmLIH.jpg

Edited by TheVader66

6 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

This card makes it look like Nico isn't wearing any pants or shorts:

zwNlCxg.png

:awesome:

She probably doesn't, though. This overcoat is pretty common no pants wear.

13 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

@Satoshi Ookami @Keello96 @FallenElysion well if any of you want to level up any skills of your idols. The sticker shop is offering two different SR Skill ups for 15 R stickers.

Oh, me gusta. itadakimasu.

17 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Ignoring Rs, only 3 for UR Rin-chan, I'm mostly leaving everyone on level 2 and only raising it if I have spare boosters =D

I still wish that we can sacrifice Promo UR cards for UR stickers to at least give Promo URs an actual purpose  

56 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Oh, that's for sure. But that is not going to happen...

Yeah sadly, I would have loved to sacrifice my three Promo URs for three UR stickers to get another UR. Speaking of URs, I been hanging out in Reddit recently and the forum for LLSIF has people showing off their URs but they are all mostly from the $35.99 Muse or Aqours School Idol Fan Pack. Meanwhile here we are with 7 URs for me and 9 URs for you and we only wasted 6 dollars in our entire LLSIF playthrough.

5 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I have 10 :P:awesome:

And it should be 11 in a few days once Devil Umi scouting happens :awesome::awesome::awesome: 

Nice, you hit double digits. I been stuck with 7 URs since I sacrificed my UR Nico. I am guessing LLSIF is angry at me for killing a UR. Though I have my Dream Kotori so I am good.

6 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Well, cost efficiency for the win =D

Hurray for having the will to not resort to wasting our life savings