The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

Nice, I'm going to have a lot of gems to go for this week (once this event ends). Wild Stars is an easy 2 gems, Aqours Heroes is at least 1, I haven't touched the new master yet, new muse hits song after the event (Shunjou Romantic I think), Umi's birthday, etc. Hope I can get to 250. 

5 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Nice, I'm going to have a lot of gems to go for this week (once this event ends). Wild Stars is an easy 2 gems, Aqours Heroes is at least 1, I haven't touched the new master yet, new muse hits song after the event (Shunjou Romantic I think), Umi's birthday, etc. Hope I can get to 250. 

I have I think 71 Love Gems and then there is still the max bonding of 5 idols, doing the expert song and getting the love gems from the event. I am doing good progress on the Love Gem hoarding for Kotori.

9 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Ohh I like the variety you've got! Lack of Umi hurts, though. :^ ) Meanwhile, I'm pretty smile cursed. Here's mine (ignore the promos, of course).

x-kjbaaa.jpg

Needs more Kotori I think. ^^

ZA HECK ZIS UMI SPAM O.O Maid Umi and LOVE ARROW SHOOT UMI?! The best Cool Umi of all (since Flower Bouquet is not yet released =D)

I don't want variety, I want Perfect Locks Umis :awesome: 

Not to mention 10 URs already. Gee... this luck =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

10 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Ohh I like the variety you've got! Lack of Umi hurts, though. :^ ) Meanwhile, I'm pretty smile cursed. Here's mine (ignore the promos, of course).

x-kjbaaa.jpg

Needs more Kotori I think. ^^

I don't know how I missed your post, but 10 URs already. 0_0 You beat me by 3 URs, also you have 2 Aqours URs, I tried to get at least one UR from Aqours and all I got was SSRs and a broken heart from Riko.

Here is my updated UR list with both Promo (which I am trying to boost their love gems) and regular URs

JBDXsqw.png?1

10 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I already posted my SIT account and due to my poor luck, nothing changed =D

http://schoolido.lu/user/SatoshiIOokami/

All those beloved Elis......I love that we all have three versions of a specific girl: I have three Kotoris, @Keello96 has three Umis and You have three Elis

rOCgHn1.png?1

Edited by TheVader66

Just now, Satoshi Ookami said:

ZA HECK ZIS UMI SPAM O.O Maid Umi and LOVE ARROW SHOOT UMI?! The best Cool Umi of all (since Flower Bouquet is not yet released =D)

I don't want variety, I want Perfect Locks Umis :awesome: 

Not to mention 10 URs already. Gee... this luck =D

Just now, TheVader66 said:

I don't know how I missed your post, but 10 URs already. 0_0 You beat me by 3 URs, also you have 2 Aqours URs, I tried to get at least one UR from Aqours and all I got was SSRs and a broken heart from Riko.

Here is my updated UR list with both Promo (which I am trying to boost their love gems) and regular URs

JBDXsqw.png?1

@Keello96

My luck came in a huge wave and now it's pretty bad again (no UR for 3+ months orz). I didn't have a UR until like rank 110 and then started getting them like crazy. Wish that happened always. :awesome:

I'd take less URs for a Kotori though. She forever avoids me. >< But jealous of Vader's lineup there...

Edited by Keello96
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Keello96 said:

no UR for 3+ months orz

Wow! So long! 

That hurts us who were like year without the first UR :P

36 minutes ago, Keello96 said:

I'd take less URs for a Kotori though.

Yea, I wouldn't mind having fewer URs if they were UmiKotoRin :/

4 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

.I love that we all have three versions of a specific girl:

Now that I think about it... I don't! :P You guys have my waifus.

(Even though Rin-chan is probably no.2 now :awesome: )

http://love-live.wikia.com/wiki/Hoshizora_Rin

Charm Point Her cute and shapely butt

Talking about Rin-chan. Loveca speedthrough moved stats a bit =D

On 2/25/2017 at 1:20 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Arara :/

You should do that for RabuRaibu!

Btw, Klab added new statistics. Overall bonding stat with members.

It was pretty surprising to tell the truth =D

For me.

Muse

1. Rin 

2. Nico

3. Maki

4. Eli

5. Umi

6. Kotori

7. Hanayo

8. Honoka

9. Nozomi

The first three spots weren't that surprising. Rin-chan too strong :DDDD The game made me like Rin-chan more than I could imagine, lol  I may actually jump onto Rin-chan bandwagon :awesome:

Nico has shitload of promo URs and Maki has many useful SRs.

I first didn't expect Eli to be higher than Umi and Kotori. But then I realized I don't have UR of Umi or Kotori (despite promo UR) so it somehow fits.

Hanayo is higher thanks to her promo UR and Nozomi is lulz. Must be because I burned literally everything I had of her, lol xD

Aqua

1. You

2. Ruby

3. Yohane

4. Kanan

5. Maru

6. Mari

7. Riko

8. Chika

9. Dia

Since I'm not using many Aqua members, this is pretty much R dependent so Dia being last doesn't surprise me. You is no.1 thanks to her hella cute promo and Ruby-chan is the only member I'm using in team =D 

New updated stats.

Muse

1. Rin (-)

2. Nico (-)

3. Umi (+2)

4. Kotori (+2)

5. Maki (-2)
6. Eli (-2)

7. Hanayo (-)

8. Honoka (-)

9. Nozomi (-)

Aqua

1. Ruby (+1)

2. You (-1)

3. Yohane (-)

4. Kanan (-)

5. Maru (-)

6. Mari (-)

7. Riko (-)

8. Chika (-)

9. Dia (-)

Finally Aqua on proper positions (talking about the top 3, rest is irrelevant :awesome:)

And obviously stories.

On 2/26/2017 at 1:28 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

This stat actually made me wonder how many idolized girls, subsequently stories, I have for each girl =D

1. Umi, Rin, Nico - 17 //Rin-chan pawaaaaaaaaaa!

4. Kotori, Maki - 15

6. Eli - 14

7. Hanayo - 13

8. Nozomi - 12

9. Honks - 10

Guess that explains why Honks is 8th on the bonding scale, lol xD

1. Rin - 22 (+5!!!) :awesome: 

2. Umi - 20 (+3)

3. Kotori - 19 (+4) - wow, Kotori-chan strong 

4. Nico - 17 (-)

5. Maki - 16 (-)

6. Kayo-chin - 15 (+2)

7. Eli - 14 (-)

8. Non - 12 (-)

9. Honks - 11 (+1)

3 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Wow! So long! 

That hurts us who were like year without the first UR :P

I suppose I don't have room to complain. ^^ I'm just glad I've had the luck I've had (and hope it comes back).

Decided to check my stats too...

1. Hanayo (really close 1st by 40pts!)

2. Umi

3. Honoka

4. Kotori 

5. Nico

6. Maki

7. Eli

8. Nozomi

9. Rin 

Need to do some Kotori boosting with the promo UR, think she can boot Honoka out of the top 3. xdd

7 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Booo, you guys, how can you both have poor Rin-chin last :(

I didn't do it on purpose, I thought Rin-chin would be higher like in my top 5.

12 hours ago, Keello96 said:

I'd take less URs for a Kotori though. She forever avoids me. >< But jealous of Vader's lineup there...

I still don't get how I got that many Kotoris. I am glad that I got her in all three attribute and I hope we both get her in her Pool UR form.

3 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I still don't get how I got that many Kotoris. I am glad that I got her in all three attribute and I hope we both get her in her Pool UR form.

I hope we both do too! Just a few more weeks until the chance comes. I'd LOVE to have tricolor Kotori URs, but it's so rare and random. ><

Only solution is to keep trying my luck at the second year/Printemps boxes or the solo box in September. Pls RNG give me a break here.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Now I have to compensate with my 14.5k RinRin points for both of you :awesome: 

Inb4 Honks :awesome:

Almost 5x as many points in Rin than I have. xddd

I'd take Honks tbh, but it would be just my luck I'd get way more of her than Kotori...

Edited by Keello96

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Talking about Honks...

I wonder if @TheVader66 is going to play Nep SEGA Hard Girls in the wrong dub :awesome: 

http://sega.wikia.com/wiki/Hatsumi_Sega

Voiced by (Japanese) Emi Nitta

I haven't picked up SeHa Girls yet, but I'm not sure how I missed that Emi Nitta is Hatsumi...I really should get around to buying it. ^ ^

2 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

The results keep surprising me.

On the other hand, this is the Kotori with special skill, that is somehow valid.  

yup, though the result didn't surprise me.

By the way @Satoshi Ookami @Keello96 you can now scout for the UR Hanamaru in the Aqours. Though all of us are hoarding for our waifus that will appear in the future (Umi dedicated scouting for Satoshi and Pool UR Kotori for me and Keello)

TqLyXQP.png

4 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

The Votes are in for Taiwan and the winner for the Re-run Event is.......Health Committee Kotori 

I wish I had this card, I could use an OP scorer because my cool team is significantly weaker than my others. ><

37 minutes ago, RaveNScythE said:

With Umi's bday coming up, I wonder if EN will go for the Step Up Scouting. Dumps seems to be suggesting yes but EN is kinda unpredictable so yeah can't be sure til tommorow..

If the step-up does come, I'd honestly be tempted to scout despite saving for another set....It's such a good deal.