The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

3 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Time to get more Love Gems with a new Master Song and also it is my first Master Song that I full combo on. I am so happy.

Ohhh congrats for the FC! ^^^ I only have two masters FCd, so we're getting there. xdd

I just can't stand playing them because they're over-mapped to hell.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Keello96 said:

Ohhh congrats for the FC! ^^^ I only have two masters FCd, so we're getting there. xdd

I don't know how I managed to full combo. Then again with the song I just started tapping rapidly instead of on time.

With the success of Full Combo of a master song. I decided to do Step 1 of the Umi Dedicated Scouting. While I failed in getting a UR, I did get pretty good SRs since one is from the wedding set (my favorite set), another is a copy of a Umi that I already have and finally all three were Perfect Lock skills.

WLIPq3g.jpg

yv0DroE.jpg

Yk31lJ3.jpg

I am so happy that I got Umi from the Wedding Set. Now I have three: Umi, Kotori and Nozomi.

Q4skCYE.jpg

MT0hx5h.jpg

I don't know what to do with this Umi but I may spare her since she looks pretty and is wearing a skirt with black pantyhose 

H0yXS8G.jpg

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

With the success of Full Combo of a master song. I decided to do Step 1 of the Umi Dedicated Scouting. While I failed in getting a UR, I did get pretty good SRs since one is from the wedding set (my favorite set), another is a copy of a Umi that I already have and finally all three were Perfect Lock skills.

The wedding Umi is particularly nice, it's quite the set. I have Maki and Hanayo from it, unidolized. I'd keep the new one, I want to say it's Constellation Umi, and I like the unidolized versions of those. ^^

2 hours ago, Keello96 said:

The wedding Umi is particularly nice, it's quite the set. I have Maki and Hanayo from it, unidolized. I'd keep the new one, I want to say it's Constellation Umi, and I like the unidolized versions of those. ^^

Yeah the last Umi I posted is the Constellation Umi and yeah I may keep all of them.

7 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

it is my first Master Song that I full combo on

Really? 

Damn, you are lucky, you have crapload of Loveca ahead of you =D

7 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

L6GqSIj.jpg

Wtf zis complicated team xD

7 hours ago, Keello96 said:

Really? They are more fun than EXPERTS =D

6 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Glorious draw! You got really good Umis.

All Psyched Up Umi - she's average, weak and timing PL skill. Only use her if you have another timing PL in your PL team. And most importantly, start building PL attribute teams :P

Together With You - AWESOME draw. She's one of the best Pure cards I found. Great skills, nice attribute points. Definitely a great addition to your team.

Night Sky - Dude, seriously, don't even think about burning her. Sure, she is a bit weak, but... DAT SKILL. So brilliant! Even though as a corner, I immediately put her to my team.

I actually think this Umi scouting is Perfect Locking centered. I got 5 new PL Umis =D

22 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Wtf zis complicated team xD

We already talked about this before

Really?

Damn, you are lucky, you have crapload of Loveca ahead of you =D

Yeah, that is why I decided to be serious and full combo, speak of which.....fuck you the 10th last note of sweet & sweet holiday

l42vmpq.png

Glorious draw! You got really good Umis.

All Psyched Up Umi - she's average, weak and timing PL skill. Only use her if you have another timing PL in your PL team. And most importantly, start building PL attribute teams :P

Together With You - AWESOME draw. She's one of the best Pure cards I found. Great skills, nice attribute points. Definitely a great addition to your team.

Night Sky - Dude, seriously, don't even think about burning her. Sure, she is a bit weak, but... DAT SKILL. So brilliant! Even though as a corner, I immediately put her to my team.

No, I am not making a PL attribute team, they aren't need since all my Main attribute team are made of most PL except the URs which come with score boost and heals.

Together With You Umi made this scouting worth it, I am already preparing her raise in power.

9mjSnS9.png

Also yeah I will keep the other two SR Umis, one can be bonded with for Love Gems and the other for the Umidah method

Edited by TheVader66

Looks like the next Event will be a Medley Event and it will be for a SR Honoka. Usual these events are calm unlike the Maki and Nico Bloodbath Event but this time the event will be considered a bloodbath because it is apparently the last single Honoka event card. I guess it is time for me to hit tier 1 once more for Honoka. My first time was with Honoka and now it will be done once more.....one more time, one final moment, all events done previous to this all hinge on this final task.

ayiIiL3.png

jko2hrj.png

We already talked about this before

Refresh my memory then.

No, I am not making a PL attribute team, they aren't need since all my Main attribute team are made of most PL except the URs which come with score boost and heals.

???

You have PLs in your team and you are using randomly mashed team? =D

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Really? They are more fun than EXPERTS =D

Could be that I'm just not that great at them, but I just don't find them that enjoyable. Also, I get way too nervous playing them and then just randomly miss and I'll basically give up. :(

Nice to see an event starting again so soon, usually the downtime is a lot longer.

Could be that I'm just not that great at them, but I just don't find them that enjoyable. Also, I get way too nervous playing them and then just randomly miss and I'll basically give up. :(

Nice to see an event starting again so soon, usually the downtime is a lot longer.

I zoned out when I full combo the master song 

50 minutes ago, Yamato said:

I finally got around to playing this game, and I am wondering if there is anything else to do, other than putting on live shows?

What do you mean? Like other gameplay options because we are actually going to do an Event which requires us to play some Live Shows in a row. Also they are random songs and we are actually going to compete with other players around the world. You will see the event start in 6 hours.

3 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I guess I am married guys, 

Nope. I got her first :awesome: 

But yea, that story was something =D

And Umi being well-mannered Japanese lady is the main reason for her best girl status :awesome:

5 hours ago, Yamato said:

I finally got around to playing this game, and I am wondering if there is anything else to do, other than putting on live shows?

Well, that's kinda the main point of the game, lol =D

You can read stories, scout new members (and get angry you don't get UR :/), build teams, clear goals (sure by clearing Lives, but still)

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Oh...

Score tier =D

Guess I need to do a run with full team instead of using event to boost bond points :awesome:

Sadly you need to get lucky with a note dense song lineup, or re-roll it for 50,000G until it has more notes. >< 

Updated to 2.33 million, pls stick...

34 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

I need my waifu before I get my other waifu. My Bread Goddess, I ask for your guidance to help me find you.

Assuming you'll go for tier 1 as well, looks like it'll take about 30 gems (according to the event predictor), which actually isn't that bad compared to other T1s.

4 hours ago, Keello96 said:

looks like it'll take about 30 gems

You guys are crazy o.O

That's one step of limited scouting :awesome: 

Sadly you need to get lucky with a note dense song lineup, or re-roll it for 50,000G until it has more notes. >< 

I'll just grab that one lucky chance.

I like to live on the edge :awesome: