The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

@Satoshi Ookami @Keello96 @Ratchet @RaveNScythE @FallenElysion It is now time to participate in the Score Match Event yet again and this time for a SR Cool You and a SR Pure Chika. Also this is the introduction to the Score Song Points in the Event. Basically depending on how good you play and where you place, you gain Score Song Points and that will earn you a certain amount of stickers in the end of the Event. More detail will be told when you play the Score Match. Goodluck to all of you in the Event.

NfEEF3F.png

yZKnVcN.png

iBLXuvK.png

DzrsAjv.png

I managed to pull a Full Combo on my first match though got beaten by someone. Either way don't that match about Score Match Points.

D8Rrumx.png

9 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Those are some low scores. You are playing EXPERTs?

Yes I am playing Expert, also I agree with you on the low scores. I don't why but the songs seems to have a lower score points to reach S Rank.

7 hours ago, Keello96 said:

I like the new Score match point MMR system, I find myself not getting paired with whales and the like. It's pretty balanced and I'm getting 1st most of the time unless I make a dumb mistake.

I noticed that as well, I been getting 1st place a lot. I usually don't get 1st place in a row but I been getting some.

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

I just realized that you can actually go negative points on the event. What makes it terrifying is that it can happen even if you Full Combo.

As long as you have strong-ish teams, you should be fine...until the MMR starts to level off and non FCs will be pretty detrimental...

9 minutes ago, Ratchet said:

Yeah I'm not participating in this event. the competition events are scary and I would rather not participate lol. Still not all that great at the game.

You can still play and not be that competitive. You'll get event points regardless of what place you get, it only matters for score ranking, which you can ignore and have a completely fun time!

Edited by Keello96

4 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I just realized that you can actually go negative points on the event.

Lol, of course you can. How else would it be fair? =D

4 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

What makes it terrifying is that it can happen even if you Full Combo.

Full Combo is just Full Combo, sure you get combo bonus, but FC usually means you have a team filled with high number of PLs, therefore, no score boost.

3 hours ago, Ratchet said:

Yeah I'm not participating in this event. the competition events are scary and I would rather not participate lol. Still not all that great at the game.

Just play for points and get rewards.

3 hours ago, Keello96 said:

As long as you have strong-ish teams, you should be fine...until the MMR starts to level off and non FCs will be pretty detrimental...

You can still play and not be that competitive. You'll get event points regardless of what place you get, it only matters for score ranking, which you can ignore and have a completely fun time!

Yeah the event de-evolved into a war of who has stronger idols since I been getting a lot of 1st places and I am not trying as hard. Though when it comes to my Smile Team, things become different. I really need to idolize my UR Smile Kotori.

3 hours ago, Ratchet said:

You don't have to try and win the event. Hell I am just doing the Event for the Love Gems and I am not trying at all. I say you should give it a try and see what goodies you have.

18 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Lol, of course you can. How else would it be fair? =D

Getting Negative points is discouraging but none the less, I am doing for the Event Rewards and not the Stickers. Though the Stickers are a good bonus but nothing to die for. 

6 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Getting Negative points is discouraging but none the less, I am doing for the Event Rewards and not the Stickers. Though the Stickers are a good bonus but nothing to die for. 

It's a competition. If you were only getting positive points, it wouldn't be anything but the way to show who plays the most.

22 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

It's a competition. If you were only getting positive points, it wouldn't be anything but the way to show who plays the most.

I know it is a competition but I thought the loser was going to get the least amount of point out of the group. 

Anyways, lets forgot about that for a second. @Keello96 @RaveNScythEDoes anyone have any idea when will the UR Pool Kotori scouting box be available. I am all ready for it now, having the ability to scout 15 times. Of course I am going to hoard more Love Gems but I am bored, I haven't scouted since the Umi Birthday.

ncFApMx.jpg

Edited by TheVader66

21 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Anyways, lets forgot about that for a second. Does anyone have any idea when will the UR Pool Kotori scouting box be available. I am all ready for it now, having the ability to scout 15 times. Of course I am going to hoard more Love Gems but I am bored, I haven't scouted since the Umi Birthday.

Well, usually in the middle of the event, so I'd guess April 6th, but it could be day before or after.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I know it is a competition but I thought the loser was going to get the least amount of point out of the group. 

That's still wouldn't be enough, you could still eventually force it through sheer amount.

I'm actually glad they implemented negative points, it gives at least a bit of an advantage to those who are actually playing.

7 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Anyways, lets forgot about that for a second. @Keello96 @RaveNScythEDoes anyone have any idea when will the UR Pool Kotori scouting box be available. I am all ready for it now, having the ability to scout 15 times. Of course I am going to hoard more Love Gems but I am bored, I haven't scouted since the Umi Birthday.

Mid event so probably April 5 or 6

10 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

That's still wouldn't be enough, you could still eventually force it through sheer amount.

I'm actually glad they implemented negative points, it gives at least a bit of an advantage to those who are actually playing.

Though I hardly try and I still get first place. Hell I missed a shit load of musical notes because my reaction time sucks when I am sick, but I still got first place.

6 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

Mid event so probably April 5 or 6

Okay good, I just to get it over with.

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

More Match points, iirc same Event points.

No thanks, I will stick with the usual.

Also I am surprised which idols I found while playing the event.

k0yBUg5.jpg

My Kotoris are planning a coup d'etat. Luckily my UR Arabian Dancer Kotori is still loyal to me. It is time to put down this rebellion.

N1dMNca.jpg

I may have not gotten 1st place but I did put down the rebellion 

fyxTrF9.jpg