EU PSN HALLOWEEN SALE is on

DF007gamer

Are you talking about the Day One physical? I thought they removed GE1 from buying GE2 after price drop. At least for NA. :(

Nope, I'm talking about the digital version that's on sale now in EU.

Demon Gaze has been a low priority game on my wishlist for the longest time now. Decided to actually get it this time since I doubt I'll ever get it for below 6€.

It's a really entertaining game, have fun with it :D.

Haven't played any Corpse Party yet but i know for a fact to in order to understand the story of blood drive is essential to play the first one on PSP and Book of Shadows also on PSP . 

Maybe because I told you that? :awesome:

Have you ever said Vita has games though? All I ever see you saying is how dead Vita is and how it has no games. Such a hater. :P

Of course, am I not right? :awesome:

I take it you've played them? How are they? These games have always reminded me of Higurashi, so I figure that must be a good thing. :D

Only the original, still need to get through Book of Shadows.

With Higu, huh... well, yea, they are similar in horror aspects but... trust me, Corpse Party is even more creepy =D You can see that even at the end of chapter 1 =D

Thanks for the info. :)

Now I'm really jealous because you get to play those games and I don't (not yet anyway). Why would they put Blood Drive on sale but not the other two? Such a tease. :(

Sony probably expects everyone would just pirate them :DDD

there appears to be some sort of an error on this post, Bloodborne is not $20. I believe it's around $25 or something Edit: it's $22.49 for the standard version, other games are still too expensive and it doesn't feel like a price drop at all.

Maybe because... you know... € != $ :D

Karige games without any pesky, accursed coop trophies... yes, yes and yes. :awesome:

OH YEA! :awesome:

• Like 1

Of course, am I not right? :awesome:

Oh yeah, absolutely. :P *Stashes piles of Vita games underneath bed*

Only the original, still need to get through Book of Shadows.

With Higu, huh... well, yea, they are similar in horror aspects but... trust me, Corpse Party is even more creepy =D You can see that even at the end of chapter 1 =D

Even more creepy!? You sure know how to sell a game to me! :D

Now I'm even more jelly I can't play it yet. :(

Sony probably expects everyone would just pirate them :DDD

Well you know me. I'm a good boy. I would never do such a thing. :giggle:

Ok, have fun :D. Also TWD Michonne is about a character from the show/comics. I haven't played it yet, so don't know if it has a connection to the games or if it's a standalone game.

I am a fan of the show and played Michonne. I found the game to be very mediocre and adds no new information on her background. Actually, there is a HUGE discrepancy between what's on the show and what's in this game in terms of offspring( Maybe one is faithful to the comic and the other isn't?!?). But hey, it is an easy 22 bronze trophies . . .

I am a fan of the show and played Michonne. I found the game to be very mediocre and adds no new information on her background. Actually, there is a HUGE discrepancy between what's on the show and what's in this game in terms of offspring( Maybe one is faithful to the comic and the other isn't?!?). But hey, it is an easy 22 bronze trophies . . .

That's a bit disappointing. The game's description does mention it takes place between certain comic chapters, so it may be faithful to the comic series.