EU PSN HALLOWEEN SALE is on

DF007gamer

We seriously need thread region tags. =D

>Until Dawn on sale!

For 17 pounds... :/

Um... Nightmares from the Deep and Claire... Interesting.

Well, overall, pretty big sale.

My first reaction: Hell yeah God Eater 2 is on sale .... for €25, screw you Sony. It was only $7 during NA's flash sale last weekend. I might get TWD Michonne for €8.

25€ for both games ;)

Though, you can get physical version for that price...

Okay cool, I think I'll give the games a shot then. Thank you both :).

Ok, have fun :D. Also TWD Michonne is about a character from the show/comics. I haven't played it yet, so don't know if it has a connection to the games or if it's a standalone game.

Yeah - the EU has a lot of price controls and rules for sales. Sucks for gamers...

Yep :(.

25€ for both games ;)

Though, you can get physical version for that price...

Are you talking about the cross-buy for the PS4 or does it come with GE Resurrection? If it's the former, I know about that.

Hmm, 2 Vita games for €25 is a very good deal. I retract my earlier statement.

Oh and one thing (I actually missed the part where you were about about former statement xDDD), GE2 in itself is not a cross-buy (hence the different pricing), if you want PS4 version, you have to buy that, if you want the superior version, you have to buy that one.

Cross-buy only applies to GER which, as I said, comes with both versions of GE2.

tl;dr:

PSV GE2 = 25€ for GE2 on Vita and GER on PSV and PS4.

PS4 GE2 = 35€ for GE2 on PS4 and GER on PSV and PS4.

Would anyone buy PS4 version? :awesome: :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Oh and one thing (I actually missed the part where you were about about former statement xDDD), GE2 in itself is not a cross-buy (hence the different pricing), if you want PS4 version, you have to buy that, if you want the superior version, you have to buy that one.

Cross-buy only applies to GER which, as I said, comes with both versions of GE2.

tl;dr:

PSV GE2 = 25€ for GE2 on Vita and GER on PSV and PS4.

PS4 GE2 = 35€ for GE2 on PS4 and GER on PSV and PS4.

Would anyone buy PS4 version? :awesome: :awesome:

That's odd, GER has cross-buy but GE2 doesn't. Oh well the PS4 versions don't matter anyway :awesome:.

That's odd, GER has cross-buy but GE2 doesn't. 

Because, as I already told you on the US thread, it's the only purchasable one :D

Since we don't have GER as a standalone purchase, Bamco can give both without losing anything :D (Sure, Bamco loves us, but they need money as well :D)

NA also does not have their GER (and obviously GE2) cross-buyable :D

Oh well the PS4 versions don't matter anyway :awesome:.

Of course :awesome:

Because, as I already told you on the US thread, it's the only purchasable one :D

Since we don't have GER as a standalone purchase, Bamco can give both without losing anything :D (Sure, Bamco loves us, but they need money as well :D)

NA also does not have their GER (and obviously GE2) cross-buyable :D

You did? I can't remember it :|.

Edit:

Just found out God Eater 2 comes with God Eater Resurrection.

Are you talking about the Day One physical? I thought they removed GE1 from buying GE2 after price drop. At least for NA. :( Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

Are you talking about the Day One physical? I thought they removed GE1 from buying GE2 after price drop. At least for NA. :(

EU ;) We get both versions of GER automatically with any purchase of GE2, digital or physical (including Vita :D).

Because Bamco likes EU :awesome:

The 'price' we had to pay was the delayed release (you guys got it on Zero Time Dilemma day), we got it together with GE2 on 30th August.

And the fact that we can't buy it separately. So, if someone wants only GER for some reason, they can either buy NA PS4 version or simply buy complete GE2 (though, if they buy physical, they can easily sell GE2 :D)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Are there any Corpse Party fans out there? Does anyone know if I would be lost playing Corpse Party: Blood Drive as my first game in the series, or should I play the other games beforehand? It's a shame that the other games don't look like they're a part of the sale. :(

I answered this probably more times than saying that Vita has games (yea, I mean it :awesome:) considering how often Blood Drive is put on sale.

No, no, no and once more no. You MUST play both PSP games. Otherwise, it makes no sense to start Blood Drive. That game is what D3 (albeit not so bad) is to Danganronpa. Final conclusion to the storyline.

It's not exactly like Kiseki, where you should play Sora + Zero/Ao if you want to play Sen and completely understand everything, it's only like Sora FC and SC. You wouldn't want to jump into SC without FC, right? =D

• Like 2

I answered this probably more times than saying that Vita has games (yea, I mean it :awesome:) considering how often Blood Drive is put on sale.

Have you ever said Vita has games though? All I ever see you saying is how dead Vita is and how it has no games. Such a hater. :P

No, no, no and once more no. You MUST play both PSP games. Otherwise, it makes no sense to start Blood Drive. That game is what D3 (albeit not so bad) is to Danganronpa. Final conclusion to the storyline.

It's not exactly like Kiseki, where you should play Sora + Zero/Ao if you want to play Sen and completely understand everything, it's only like Sora FC and SC. You wouldn't want to jump into SC without FC, right? =D

I thought that might be the case, but since it's the only game in the series on Vita, I wasn't sure if it directly connected to the previous games, so I figured I would ask. :P At least the PSP games are playable on Vita. It means I'm not totally screwed out of playing this series.

I take it you've played them? How are they? These games have always reminded me of Higurashi, so I figure that must be a good thing. :D

Are there any Corpse Party fans out there? Does anyone know if I would be lost playing Corpse Party: Blood Drive as my first game in the series, or should I play the other games beforehand? It's a shame that the other games don't look like they're a part of the sale. :(

Haven't played any Corpse Party yet but i know for a fact to in order to understand the story of blood drive is essential to play the first one on PSP and Book of Shadows also on PSP . I bought those PSP games on a sale 3.69 euros each i believe and i'm about to also buy Blood Drive from this sale .

• Like 1

Haven't played any Corpse Party yet but i know for a fact to in order to understand the story of blood drive is essential to play the first one on PSP and Book of Shadows also on PSP . I bought those PSP games on a sale 3.69 euros each i believe and i'm about to also buy Blood Drive from this sale .

Thanks for the info. :)

Now I'm really jealous because you get to play those games and I don't (not yet anyway). Why would they put Blood Drive on sale but not the other two? Such a tease. :(

• Like 1

That's kinda lame move to do on Halloween sale , i was like that when Corpse Party and Book of Shadows was on sale and not Blood Drive as i wanted to get all the 3 games at once that time . However i saw Blood Drive being on sale for EU PStore after for 20 euros but i didn't the money at the time to get it .

Edited by Sigma999

there appears to be some sort of an error on this post, Bloodborne is not $20. I believe it's around $25 or something Edit: it's $22.49 for the standard version, other games are still too expensive and it doesn't feel like a price drop at all.

the ps3 sales are darn too good, the price drop there are is super sweet....

on ps4 I only picked Primal, on ps3 i'm still confused, I got $18.25 left... should I pick metro last light complete edition, rain and any extra game or should I wait for the upcoming sales and maybe it will have dark cloud in them?

i'm tempting to get dark cloud on the ps4 but the $19 for it right now is kinda too much, especially since I played it and beat it more than 20 times already back then. but I can't get enough of it.

Edited by yellowwindow7