EU PSN HALLOWEEN SALE is on

DF007gamer

PSN store is having the annual "HALLOWEEN" sale. Looks like I might pick up a few games like Wolfenstein Old Blood, The Bunker and some others. What will you be getting. 

• Bloodborne -  £19.99
  • Bloodborne: GOTY Edition - £29.99
  • Fallout 4 -  £29.99
  • 7 Ways to Die -  £16.99
  • Mortal Kombat X -  £15.99
  • Until Dawn -  £16.99
  • Dying Light: Enhanced Edition -  £19.99
  • DOOM -  £29.99
  • Dead Rising Triple Pack -  £32.99
  • Dead Island Definitive Collection -  £19.99
  • Resident Evil 4 -  £9.49
  • Resident Evil 5 -  £9.49
  • Resident Evil 6 - £9.49
  • The Evil Within -£11.99
  • Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 - £19.99
  • Metro Redux -  £9.49
  • Alien Isolation -  £9.49
  • Wolfenstein: The New Order - £9.49
  • Resident Evil Revelations 2 Deluxe Edition -  £6.49

and many more..  https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/10/19/halloween-savings-start-today-on-playstation-store-until-dawn-bloodborne-more/?emcid=social_20161019_67029036&adbid=788716045284483073&adbpl=tw&adbpr=36969785

Edited by DF007gamer

What region?

It's not in the US

It's on in the EU store. Should pop up later today on the US store

I've added it to the title.

Always count on you  :D Thanks

I definitely recommend Metro Redux for anyone who hasn't played.

Was thinking about getting before. No excuse now I suppose. 

It's on in the EU store. Should pop up later today on the US store

I really dont think so. US and EU sales have nothing to do with each other (I'm still waiting for an awesome DLC sale just like the one EU had months ago...).

But it is a Halloween themed sale, so chances are we may still get one.

Did they forget to put the discount on the Fallout 4 season pass? because every dlc has a 30-34% discount on it and it would be cheaper to buy everything separately (47,54€) than the season pass (49,99€)

And not just that but every other item in the sale as a discount (because it's a sale!!) except fallout's season pass

• Like 2

My first reaction: Hell yeah God Eater 2 is on sale .... for €25, screw you Sony. It was only $7 during NA's flash sale last weekend. I might get TWD Michonne for €8.

Demon Gaze is definitely worth it for €6, so are Demon's Souls and Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen.

Edit:

Just found out God Eater 2 comes with God Eater Resurrection.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

My first reaction: Hell yeah God Eater 2 is on sale .... for €25, screw you Sony. It was only $7 during NA's flash sale last weekend. I might get TWD Michonne for €8.

Demon Gaze is definitely worth it for €6, so are Demon's Souls and Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen.

It was God Eater 1 that was on sale, not 2

I really dont think so. US and EU sales have nothing to do with each other (I'm still waiting for an awesome DLC sale just like the one EU had months ago...).

But it is a Halloween themed sale, so chances are we may still get one.

Well thats a bummer  :unsure:  Can't believe the US don't have a Halloween sale up yet. 

I'm somewhat interested in the The Walking Dead games. Does anyone know whether you have to read the comic book or watch the TV show first in order to understand the story or relate to the characters in the games?

I don't read the comics or watch the TV show and it hasn't been a problem (I've played them all.)

IIRC a character from the tv show/comic is in the first ep of the first season of TWD, but that's about the extent of the crossover.

It was God Eater 1 that was on sale, not 2

Oh my bad, I thought God Eater 2 :facepalm:.

If the US does get a halloween sale, I hope it's better than that one. Those prices aren't great.

Welcome to 99% of the EU sales :P.

I'm somewhat interested in the The Walking Dead games. Does anyone know whether you have to read the comic book or watch the TV show first in order to understand the story or relate to the characters in the games?

Nope, you don't need to watch the show or read the comics to understand the games. There are subtle references to some characters from the show, but that's about it.

I don't read the comics or watch the TV show and it hasn't been a problem (I've played them all.)

IIRC a character from the tv show/comic is in the first ep of the first season of TWD, but that's about the extent of the crossover.

Nope, you don't need to watch the show or read the comics to understand the games. There are subtle references to some characters from the show, but that's about it.

Okay cool, I think I'll give the games a shot then. Thank you both :).

Did they forget to put the discount on the Fallout 4 season pass? because every dlc has a 30-34% discount on it and it would be cheaper to buy everything separately (47,54€) than the season pass (49,99€)

And not just that but every other item in the sale as a discount (because it's a sale!!) except fallout's season pass

I think they did forget to put the price there, it will probably be there tonight and tomorrow, i think they also forgot to put the sale price at the resident evil 4 game