Frustrated.

kittygirl2010

So I'm having a major problem with my last two trophies. Secrets Revealed and Visions Shared

I have followed a guide for Secrets Revealed to a tee at least 5 times, listening to every still image dialogue. Nothing.

What's even weirder is I keep having to unlock an image in the etc. tab in the gallery from Kent's gallery. It's becoming a bit annoying.

As for Visions Shared, I have read all five short stories four times and nothing has popped.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated as I am about to throw my Vita into the pond out back. >.<

It's been a while, but I remember having similar issues. Some spots on pictures have more than one audio cue per point, make sure to tap them until you hear a few repeats and continue from that. Unfortunately due to length, I won't be able to help you with Kent's image as it's been too long.

It's been a while, but I remember having similar issues. Some spots on pictures have more than one audio cue per point, make sure to tap them until you hear a few repeats and continue from that. Unfortunately due to length, I won't be able to help you with Kent's image as it's been too long.

No problem at all, any tips are greatly appreciated.

I just wish I knew which one I'm missing. I'm currently playing through Kent's story again to pick some different options and hope a new image pops.

So I'm having a major problem with my last two trophies. Secrets Revealed and Visions Shared

I have followed a guide for Secrets Revealed to a tee at least 5 times, listening to every still image dialogue. Nothing.

What's even weirder is I keep having to unlock an image in the etc. tab in the gallery from Kent's gallery. It's becoming a bit annoying.

As for Visions Shared, I have read all five short stories four times and nothing has popped.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated as I am about to throw my Vita into the pond out back. >.<

That's one of the most annoying trophies in the game. But iirc there are variants of a few of the images and you need to tap the specific points on those images too. I also made sure to get all of the cue's on that specific area (there can be up to 3 or 4). 

As for the other trophy problem... I honestly have no idea. But I would suggest trying to get all the cues then go back to the short stories. Hope this helps.

Edit: if you need another guide (as I'm not sure which one you are using, if any) use this one: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/amnesia-v-edition/279943-amnesia-memories-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

Edited by Nitro

For 'Visions shared' trophy, during Toma's story you need to pick "I want you to come closer" instead of "..." during one of the choices. If you haven't done that it may be why its not unlocking.

It also might be worth pointing out that you can flip images for secrets revealed though you most likely did that.

Edited by nenugalimas

*UPDATE

I got my Visions Shared trophy. Turns out i was accessing the wrong short stories. (I was reading the Extra short stories, not the ones from the Memories tab.)

I'm gonna try following the guides again for Secrets Revealed, hopefully I'll get it this time and finally have my Platinum trophy. (Fingers crossed.)

*UPDATE

I got my Visions Shared trophy. Turns out i was accessing the wrong short stories. (I was reading the Extra short stories, not the ones from the Memories tab.)

I'm gonna try following the guides again for Secrets Revealed, hopefully I'll get it this time and finally have my Platinum trophy. (Fingers crossed.)

Keep in mind some lines for Secrets Revealed are random, so you can get the same line more than once. I had to tap an image a few times before getting the last line.

• 3 months later...
On October 19, 2016 at 10:22 AM, kittygirl2010 said:

If you're still around, can you elaborate on this? I am currently missing one image in the etc. gallery, despite the fact that I have done everything that the guide(s) say.

OK - this fixed my problem. So, if anyone else is reading this:

The 5th CG of the etc category unlocks when you have found all other CGs. In particular, you'll need to get both of Kent's scenes for his 9th CG. If you follow, e.g., the guide on pst.org, it says to unlock that second scene from the album itself.

This is fine, provided it is the last thing you do. However, if you jump the gun (e.g. to get Kent's Memories trophies early), it won't save. Then, when you finish the game, you won't have all of the scenes, so the Eternal Memories trophy won't unlock.

It's not a trophy glitch, but simply a design flaw.

• Like 2