Trophy thoughts?

DrakeHellsing

You don't need to be all 5 races to obtain the Fraction trophies. You can be the same race/character and get those trophies. I believe you can only be in one fraction at a time though. I'll need the full game to really know because the beta didn't let you join fractions. 

At least the online trophies aren't that bad. There looks like 5 of them plus the Platinum Trophy. In the Beta, Expert Missions required real people, so those are probably online. 

Edited by Leo_the_Lion25

Expert missions can be done in single Player with some cpu ai but u cant choose which because they are some other random CaC.

as for the plat it seems pretty easy this time around and you only need half of the skills ^^

online trophs are the almost the same as in XV1 endless battle and some wins shouldnt be that hard to do

for fraction Mission yes you dont need all races but humans get better rewards from hercule and majins better rewards from buu and so on.

but it seems you can first create only one cac but after the Story is beaten you can create up to 8 so it would be endgame for me want the better rewards^^

Are you guys talking about this trophy in regards to the factions?

Over Here, Slowpoke...

Learn all possible Awoken Skills for each race from the large time rifts.

Cause it seems like you'd need to be each race?

That depends because I believe you can obtain all skills regardless of race, you just cannot use them. The first one was like that where you can buy clothing but your race could not wear it. Skills should be the same way. The trophy itself wants you to obtain all Transformation skills. Will need the full game to know the answer as the beta didn't go that far/ 

That depends because I believe you can obtain all skills regardless of race, you just cannot use them. The first one was like that where you can buy clothing but your race could not wear it. Skills should be the same way. The trophy itself wants you to obtain all Transformation skills. Will need the full game to know the answer as the beta didn't go that far/ 

Yeah, that's what I was wondering myself, because I was sure I had read once that a race could get an awoken skill from I think, Elder Guru if I'm not mistaken.  So perhaps you need to visit him with each race? But yeah, will have to find out when the game comes out.

I never played the Beta myself... wanted to get the game essentially fresh.

As per usual, thoughts?

I see most are the same, but with a few different ones and some new ones.  And this time, looks like it wants to you to be all 5 races for a trophy.

As per usual for me though, I get what I can offline and then... yeah xD

Hmm, haven't played a Dragon Ball game since the PS2 days, but the trophies don't seem too bad. I'll have to wait till release to see if it's worth getting or not. 

the Thing i hope for is u Need 7 online wins and 7 endless battle wins

that u can do them in one so the 7 endless battles Count as 7 online wins ^^

for racial transform i dont know if u Need to be a majin to unlock purification or a human to unlock power pole since there were only sayian transforms in the first game no other race had EXCLUSIVE Transformation kaioken and unlock potential were for all races but u could drop and buy ssj if u were human so maybe it is possible to unlock all transforms with just one race

the Thing i hope for is u Need 7 online wins and 7 endless battle wins

that u can do them in one so the 7 endless battles Count as 7 online wins ^^

for racial transform i dont know if u Need to be a majin to unlock purification or a human to unlock power pole since there were only sayian transforms in the first game no other race had EXCLUSIVE Transformation kaioken and unlock potential were for all races but u could drop and buy ssj if u were human so maybe it is possible to unlock all transforms with just one race

Yeah, in the first one. You could be a and race and still get the Super Saiyan Skill that dropped from a PQ.

In Xenoverse 2, transformation skills no longer drop from PQs but are large time rifts based off this trophy description. 

The beta gave us the transform skills by default. In the full game we might not have our transformation skills at the start unlike the beta. 

Can't wait to play the game next week. 

Yeah, in the first one. You could be a and race and still get the Super Saiyan Skill that dropped from a PQ.

In Xenoverse 2, transformation skills no longer drop from PQs but are large time rifts based off this trophy description. 

The beta gave us the transform skills by default. In the full game we might not have our transformation skills at the start unlike the beta. 

Can't wait to play the game next week. 

I get it in two weeks myself... birthday present is all, but I'm good with that.

But for me, gonna be a Saiyan again... be my Saiyan girl once more.  But hey, I'll probably pick the other races afterwards too to see their transformations in my game xD

Finally! The list is out.

Doesn't look too bad except for all race trophy. Hopefully, l won't have to play weakling races, l mean anything but Saiyan.

I loved trophy names & images and describtions, especially You're number 1. A great reference to memorable scene that Vegeta finally admits Goku is better than him. Can't wait to experience this myself haha!

In the end, no matter what l will have the platinum, this is a Dragon Ball game afterall.

Edited by MilanYildirim
  • Like 1

the funny Thing is spamming will not work u dont have infinite ki as super saiyan anymore

and the combat is a bit better than the first one not the best but still better

and hey they got Hit in the base game makes the first dlc pack with cabba and forst a bit worthless but still got the deluxe Edition xD

the funny Thing is spamming will not work u dont have infinite ki as super saiyan anymore

and the combat is a bit better than the first one not the best but still better

and hey they got Hit in the base game makes the first dlc pack with cabba and forst a bit worthless but still got the deluxe Edition xD

Yeah, I thought having unlimited ki as SSJ and SSJ2 was a bit broken.  Sure, made fights easier, but still...

Not going to stop me from being a Saiyan though xD

But yeah, I see that in the base game, they added in the Golden Frieza story mode too, I suppose to help make it canon for the game.

drop rate is almost too easy in this one

but its maybe too easy for me bcuz when played xv1 non stop trying to get anything xD dang that plat was a grindfest xD

but im really hyped when ist released on 28th (Germany yay) but 3 days later isnt a Problem will probably Play single for some time till i get somethings right in the game xD

Doesn't look too bad but getting all skills, equipment and maxing out a faction can be a pain. I just hope its not like the first game

Well, looks like we only need half equipment items and half skills this time around.  So a bit better at the very least in regards to that.

Still, I hope that it easier to get things this time around.

I like the Platinum name.

Which means this is the last Xenoverse game.

No comment to this flawed logic.

Am I the only one who hopes they release DLC trophies with the DLC for this game?

Noone is ever the only one to agree to a certain perspective. I hope so to, for several reasons. It better happen.

Noone is ever the only one to agree to a certain perspective. I hope so to, for several reasons. It better happen.

Yeah, when the first game was released, I hoped we'd at least get trophies for completing trophies for the DLC masters, the DLC quests, DLC main quest and all that.  Granted I've not done it in general for the first game, haven't actually grabbed them.