Why it's listed as PS3/PS Vita title?!

Kristmas2

How many times has this question been asked? Like, legit, I don't know if old threads got deleted or what, but just keep this thread, lock it if you must, but just keep it so it doesn't need to keep being remade. It's not the end of the world, but since everyone goes on about gaming session threads and shit ALL THE TIME then maybe, JUST maybe, it's worth leaving something like this alone so it doesn't end up getting remade.

• Like 4

How many times has this question been asked? Like, legit, I don't know if old threads got deleted or what, but just keep this thread, lock it if you must, but just keep it so it doesn't need to keep being remade. It's not the end of the world, but since everyone goes on about gaming session threads and shit ALL THE TIME then maybe, JUST maybe, it's worth leaving something like this alone so it doesn't end up getting remade.

There is not a single question about this topic in the Arkham Origins forum, so either no one asked before or really those posts have been deleted (i doubt it).

Some games get listed that way, despite not ever coming to that other platform. Escape Dead Island is a great example of this. Game says it's on PS4/PS3/PS Vita, but only came to PS3

So it is a developer mistake and they have catalogued it in a wrong way. I thought it is a mistake from psnprofiles site and that we could repair it somehow.

there's also SENRAN KAGURA estival versus, it said it's on ps3, ps4 and Vita where the game never came to ps3, these stuff really made me get so angry, before I get a ps4 I got so excited when the trophy list for shantae risky's revenge director's cut said ps3 / ps4, where in fact the game never saw the light of day on ps3.

I remember this kind of thing happened to Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus. It was listed as a PS3 and a PS Vita game on it's trophy set even though it never has a Vita version (i really wish it did have a Vita version where it would be Cross-Buy with the PS3 version, that would've been great).

Games like Destiny and Escape Dead Island had this issue as well. :jaymon: It just makes me really irritated for some reason and i don't fully understand why!  :shakefist:

Can't be fixed until next site update, it's an error created by dumb developers uploading the trophy list wrong to Sony servers. If you ever find out how to download and play this on your vita, tell me so I can do the same with Destiny.

I cannot belive that developers could make mistake like this and just leave it like that - who works there? Interns? I mean - SEN should check it somehow, cause its them who run PSN.

I know it really does not matter for a game as a whole, but those cathegories have purpose and should be used in a right way. With Destiny you can play with remote play on Vita, so i guess its partially true, but with Arkham Origins its just a mistake and should be corrected.

I cannot belive that developers could make mistake like this and just leave it like that - who works there? Interns? I mean - SEN should check it somehow, cause its them who run PSN.

I know it really does not matter for a game as a whole, but those cathegories have purpose and should be used in a right way. With Destiny you can play with remote play on Vita, so i guess its partially true, but with Arkham Origins its just a mistake and should be corrected.

It's up to the devs when submitting the list. Destiny was PS3/PS4 before the Rise of Iron, they fucked it up when submitting the DLC list and it's like this since then.