4-Megami Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune.

Store bonus page is up: http://compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/info/

Since some of the store bonuses are prints of the CGs, you can see uncolored versions of some of the other CGs here.

Also, ebten's preorder bonus did show a slightly new image

tokuten.jpg

On another note, Aya Uchida hype!

Damn Noire looks hot in that outfit! Same with Vert's outfit.  :holy: 

*cough* anyone know of a release date?

I think it's possible for this game to get a western release by December 2017.

It took 10 months for VII to be released. April 23,2015(Japan) - Feb. 02,2016 (US).

Blanc Vs. Zombies was only 7 months, but the game is shorter.

And Sega Hard Girls took 11 months.

Sure, but we are not playing as megamis. We are playing as avatars =) That could actually make the concept of lily ranks irrelevant =D

I sure hope so.

Leanbox, and Lowee, for the win!  :awesome:

Falling for Blan-chan's flatness and cuteness?   :awesome:

I think it's possible for this game to get a western release by December 2017.

It took 10 months for VII to be released. April 23,2015(Japan) - Feb. 02,2016 (US).

Blanc Vs. Zombies was only 7 months, but the game is shorter.

And Sega Hard Girls took 11 months.

I'll be praying to megami-sama for that Christmas present.

Edited by Amaterasu15

The site was updated again on yesterday (12/1 in Japan), so there is a few new enemies and new screenshots of the game (like http://compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/chara/?page=17) (and sadly most of the new images added were already seen in various magazine scans)

However in addition to that, the shop bonuses also got updated (at least from the last time I checked), revealing some of the custom drawn images for the game, and the last CG we'll probably find from the shop bonuses section.

st.jpg

Edited by bladesoframen

I already played mk2 to try out the series, since lots of people said the combat system in HDN1 sucks.

The combat system isn't the problem. It's just rather complicated at first. The biggest problem of HDN1 is the technical department. It feels like you play in slow-motion the whole time. On top of that is's really blurry. It's not a fun experience but once you get the hang of it (or as soon as you get Neptune Break) it's easy to handle. Only those time limits for the ranking seemed unnecessary but they aren't a big problem either.

• Like 2

It doesn't suck. People are just lazy to use Math...

I used to be a math tutor, so that wouldn't be a problem.

The combat system isn't the problem. It's just rather complicated at first. The biggest problem of HDN1 is the technical department. It feels like you play in slow-motion the whole time. On top of that is's really blurry. It's not a fun experience but once you get the hang of it (or as soon as you get Neptune Break) it's easy to handle. Only those time limits for the ranking seemed unnecessary but they aren't a big problem either.

I'm glad I got Re;Birth1 instead of HDN1. 

I already played mk2 to try out the series, since lots of people said the combat system in HDN1 sucks.

Ah, I see. I've never played the original PS3 games, so I don't know how much they differ from the Re;Birth versions. I've heard the plot is a little different and there's a lot of new gameplay mechanics and what not. Just the fact that it's on Vita would be enough to make my play it, though, especially since it has a separate trophy list. ;)

Ah, I see. I've never played the original PS3 games, so I don't know how much they differ from the Re;Birth versions. I've heard the plot is a little different and there's a lot of new gameplay mechanics and what not. Just the fact that it's on Vita would be enough to make my play it, though, especially since it has a separate trophy list. ;)

Yeah I heard about that. Re;Birth2 also has a new ending too. Before getting Re;Birth2 I first want to find out how annoying Stella is.

Yeah I heard about that. Re;Birth2 also has a new ending too. Before getting Re;Birth2 I first want to find out how annoying Stella is.

Ah, the Stella Dungeons? I don't remember them being that bad, but I had the DLC downloaded. Without that DLC, it takes waaaay longer and is a lot more frustrating, so if you do decide to play it one day, I'd definitely recommend getting the DLC. It sucks that it comes down to that, though. I hate the idea of almost being forced to purchase DLC. I don't think it's very expensive, but still. :S