Kill Your Completion... Again(Finished)

Just platted Okami HD! I don't know what's going on with my profile though. I hope it sorts itself out soon.

The fishing game wasn't too bad once I managed to get a handle on the mechanics. All there was left was just the rng part. Took me 30 minutes of retries to get the last fish though.

Edited by Edunstar84
  • Like 1

I don't recall having any issues with the minigames, myself. I usually remember rage-inducing things. Lol. Congrats on the Plat. :)

As for your profile, that happened to me earlier, and it's happened once before(Sly disabled profile updates back then). I believe it's a PSN issue, and the site couldn't pull the info, so it gets set to Private. 

Edited by DamagingRob

8 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

I don't recall having any issues with the minigames, myself. I usually remember rage-inducing things. Lol. Congrats on the Plat. :)

As for your profile, that happened to me earlier, and it's happened once before(Sly disabled profile updates back then). I believe it's a PSN issue, and the site couldn't pull the info, so it gets set to Private. 

Maybe I just was pretty bad at it. Had to watch some of superbuu3's videos to get by.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello? I guess everyone is updating on KYC3.

Finally! I got my completion back up pre-KYC2, but I still need to work on the other 7 games I played during the event. Since November, I've been working on games that have been on my profile for a long time: Final Fantasy XIII, Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2, Tomb Raider, and God Eater Resurrection.

Still plan on playing Atelier Meruru but wanted to plat Dokuro first for another backlog event.

Edited by Edunstar84

Yeah, once a new thread starts people pretty much abandon the old ones. Feel free to post your progress over in the new thread though, since it's now over as well. Always good to hear about progress people are making. 

I started this event on a completion percentage of 51,29% and now completing Horizon Zero Dawn has put me on 51,30% - meaning I'm finally getting back up! I never got over my KYC1 or KYC2 starting percentages after the events, so it feels good that I've finally stopped playing only new games and started paying attention to some older games on my card, even if they aren't KYC games.

Now on to 52,80% which is my starting percentage for KYC1...

On 3-5-2017 at 8:00 AM, Edunstar84 said:

Hello? I guess everyone is updating on KYC3.

Finally! I got my completion back up pre-KYC2, but I still need to work on the other 7 games I played during the event. Since November, I've been working on games that have been on my profile for a long time: Final Fantasy XIII, Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2, Tomb Raider, and God Eater Resurrection.

Still plan on playing Atelier Meruru but wanted to plat Dokuro first for another backlog event.

On 3-5-2017 at 4:03 PM, Hemiak said:

Yeah, once a new thread starts people pretty much abandon the old ones. Feel free to post your progress over in the new thread though, since it's now over as well. Always good to hear about progress people are making. 

Personally I will keep posting in the old threads if it's about games I did in the old events. It just so happens to be that I've not gotten back to any of those games, which is why I chose short story games for KYC3.

I'll get to these games eventually though, I especially want to get back to Tropico 5 and Chariot from KYC1, the games I enjoyed the most in KYC2 I've already played through (Deadly Tower and Rapture). I will probably get the Rapture platinum eventually though.

Edited by BillyHorrible