Project Platinum: Movies

JadedDragos

On 1/18/2020 at 0:41 PM, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

I have 3 movie games.

-Saw 1

-Saw 2

-Terminator Salvation

Does xmen Origins wolverine count? How bout the LEGO movie games?

Edit: Seems you forgot to add me. Overlooked my earlier post.

Sorry about that, I will get you added on.

As for Wolverine I will look into adding it, want to add and may have to remove some, but will do that when I have more time. LEGO games will not be added due to a Project Platinum already dealing with LEGO game exist.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2020 at 8:45 PM, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

You can try this LINK for research.

It would be cool to see individual awards be given out for completing games like Watchmen or Scott Pilgrim, given they are 100%s only.

Thanks for helping on that I will use the list and I will probably do some heavy research at some point today on it.

As for myself I thought it was about time I started working on this PP myself. I have started G-Force, Clash of Titans and Legend of the Guardians. Also, I have, but haven't started Terminator Salvation. Looking forward to getting these done and getting the others later.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/15/2020 at 10:30 AM, dean_gustafson said:

Sign me up for Movie Buyer. I have 100% on The Amazing Spider-Man 2 PS4

For right now unfortunately this game is not on the list to be part of this PP. I belive it is part of a Spider-Man PP, which is why I'm not able to use it yet.

• 2 months later...

I know it's been a while since I last posted and updated, with lockdown going on in some if not all places and some places still allowing work, I know it's getting to be a pain. Hoping people are working on these PP's (not just mine), I know I am. My new PS4 has recently gotten in the way of completing PS3 games, but I'm wanting to get these done and more. Hit me up if anyone is having issues with games or finding them. I am trying not to let my work get to me and trying to have fun. Hope everyone is doing good.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I just thought I would chime in to say that terminator resistance exists now and therefore would make salvation removed. Resistance isn’t a movie title. It does beg the question though, how should that situation be handled? If a new game gets added to a psnprofiles ‘series’ ?  I’m just browsing around these as I’m new to this whole thing. Don’t mean to cause trouble bringing it up. But wanted to make sure that info was out there. 

Edited by greenkaos1226
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/21/2021 at 1:01 AM, greenkaos1226 said:

I just thought I would chime in to say that terminator resistance exists now and therefore would make salvation removed. Resistance isn’t a movie title. It does beg the question though, how should that situation be handled? If a new game gets added to a psnprofiles ‘series’ ?  I’m just browsing around these as I’m new to this whole thing. Don’t mean to cause trouble bringing it up. But wanted to make sure that info was out there. 

Sorry about the late response to this. Glad you mentioned it, but it wouldnt be removed from this list unless a PP on Terminator or something of the sort based on that kind of game was made. And I have to look again, but if a single Terminator PP was made I think there has to be atleast three or four games from the series to be approved.

On 11/27/2020 at 5:40 PM, dean_gustafson said:

Sign me up for Movie Buyer. I have the Platinum trophies on Battleship and Terminator Salvation. Could you add more games to the list too

Sorry for the lateness, but I have you on there now. As for adding more games, I am always for it, just haven't had time to lately. Had some issues come up, but like I said always up for it.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sign me up as a Movie Collector. I have these 12:

1. Battleship

2. Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs

3. Happy Feet Two

4. Phineas and Ferb Across the 2nd Dimension

5. Planet 51: The Game

6. Rango

7. SAW

8. SAW II

9. Terminator Salvation

10. The Smurfs 2

11. Up

12. Where The Wild Things Are

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/17/2021 at 6:42 PM, Pieroluc said:

Currently a Movie Renter with none of these games, but this looks like fun and has some games that seem interesting potentially to play.

On 7/7/2021 at 7:14 AM, JungleCat20 said:

Sign me up as a Movie Collector. I have these 12:

1. Battleship

2. Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs

3. Happy Feet Two

4. Phineas and Ferb Across the 2nd Dimension

5. Planet 51: The Game

6. Rango

7. SAW

8. SAW II

9. Terminator Salvation

10. The Smurfs 2

11. Up

12. Where The Wild Things Are

Pierolu and JungleCat20, welcome and I have ya'll on there now.

I have also updated myself as well to Streamer having completed:

G-Force

Legend of the Guardians

Phineas and Ferb

Rango

Terminator Salvation

Where The Wild Things Are

• Like 1