Help with clearing backlog before New Year

Hocking_1988

Hey Guys

So I am off work till Monday and decided I want to try and clear some of my backlog, problem is I don't know where to start. I guess you could say I am in a bit of a rut of so many games so little time. I am getting a ps pro for xmas and looking forward to that. Because of that certain games on my list I am waiting to play on that (Tomb Raider, Uncharted 4 and Last of Us) Below I will list the games I have to play. Some are started and not finished, some are not started at all.

I am looking to boost my platinum/trophy completion. There are certain games I know I won't complete to 100% but just to get as many as possible will be good.

You will be able to see my trophy completion on my psn profile. I like story driven games, but have accumulated loads of these ps plus games along the way

Thanks in advance, just trying to get out of my rut... I have put a * next to the ones I haven't started. Here goes...

Batman Arkham Knight

Battlefield 4 

Battlefield 1

Driveclub

Entwined *

Ether One *

Everybody Has Gone To The Rapture *

GTA 5

Guacamless Super Turbo Championship *

Journey *

Life Is Strange

Limbo *

Metro Redux *

Mousecraft *

Oddworld: New n Tasty *

Resident Evil *

Sleeping Dogs (played on PS3)

Stealth Inc 2 *

Table Top Racing

Teslagrad *

The Unfinished Swan *

Tomb Raider (multiplayer trophies putting me off)

Tower Of Guns *

Until Dawn

Edited by Stevieboy
Don't use the forums to find players for multiplayer, use Gaming Sessions instead.

Hey Guys

So I am off work till Monday and decided I want to try and clear some of my backlog, problem is I don't know where to start. I guess you could say I am in a bit of a rut of so many games so little time. I am getting a ps pro for xmas and looking forward to that. Because of that certain games on my list I am waiting to play on that (Tomb Raider, Uncharted 4 and Last of Us) Below I will list the games I have to play. Some are started and not finished, some are not started at all.

I am looking to boost my platinum/trophy completion. There are certain games I know I won't complete to 100% but just to get as many as possible will be good.

You will be able to see my trophy completion on my psn profile. I like story driven games, but have accumulated loads of these ps plus games along the way

Thanks in advance, just trying to get out of my rut... I have put a * next to the ones I haven't started. Here goes...

Batman Arkham Knight

Battlefield 4 

Battlefield 1

Driveclub

Entwined *

Ether One *

Everybody Has Gone To The Rapture *

GTA 5

Guacamless Super Turbo Championship *

Journey *

Life Is Strange

Limbo *

Metro Redux *

Mousecraft *

Oddworld: New n Tasty *

Resident Evil *

Sleeping Dogs (played on PS3)

Stealth Inc 2 *

Table Top Racing

Teslagrad *

The Unfinished Swan *

Tomb Raider (multiplayer trophies putting me off)

Tower Of Guns *

Until Dawn

In red the faster plats/100%. Less than 10h each. I.e. Mousecraft is only 2h.

Good luck!

Edited by Rafi_004
  • Like 4

I've played some of those. Teslagrad is a quick and easy platinum, though follow a YouTube guide to find the scrolls. Journey is also easy... I actually got 100% really quickly and easily, I joined my friend and she found all collectibles for me :D Entwined is very challenging but short, can be done in a few days. Stealth Inc 2 is a good game, but if you want quick trophies... then, don't play it. Most trophies are earned very late in the game, it has no platinum and is very time consuming, which I think explains why the rarity is so low, as it's only moderately challenging. 

Edited by Midnightwards666
  • Like 1

Until Dawn

Table Top Racing

Teslagrad

Batman Arkham Knight

Battlefield 4 

Battlefield 1

Driveclub

Ether One

Everybody Has Gone To The Rapture

Life is Strange

Sleeping Dogs

Although you haven't started some, I'd say go ahead and start them already. They are all easy plats, good luck!

You could finish Life Is Strange or Teslagrad in a couple of days if you commit to them.  Life Is Strange is simplicity itself, and Teslagrad only really has one collectible that is difficult to obtain.  Other than that, it's a breeze.

Sleeping Dogs will take a little longer, but it's great fun.  I found it quite refreshing to play a sandbox action game that only lets you use guns in a handful of missions.