Black Friday

THEphasE89

Hi guys, I'm wondering if I should buy some games from my wishlist which are on sale right now. The sale expires on 25th when the Black Friday sale takes place.

The question is, should I wait or should I go for it? Is it possible for a game that is currently, let's say, -20% off to go even lower in price on Friday?

Yeah, I meant PSN sales, sorry for not specifying that in OP.

Alright, thanks! I was not around last year during Black Friday, that's why I was asking :)

I say buy them. Sony is the WORST company for Black Friday Sales. Their previous Black Friday sales were like COD Ultimate $99->$94. and Others like $40->32, absolute shit company for black fridays.

• Like 1

If you are talking about PSN sales (judging by the thread location), you can buy because they will put different things on sale, maybe the complete edition of what is currently on sale, but not the same thing again. Variety is the spice of life.

This isn't necessarily accurate. Typically Sony switches up the games, but I know last year they had Tales of Borderlands on sale for 50% off, then 3 days later had it in the flash for 75% off.

There are no price guarantees, so you take your chances.

Personally, I wouldn't bother with a 20% off sale unless I was dying to play the game straight away.

• Like 1

Hi guys, I'm wondering if I should buy some games from my wishlist which are on sale right now. The sale expires on 25th when the Black Friday sale takes place.

The question is, should I wait or should I go for it? Is it possible for a game that is currently, let's say, -20% off to go even lower in price on Friday?

i saw a list of games that are going to go on sale somewhere(not sure if it was true)it listed that titanfall 2 is going to be 33$ and mirror's edge catalyst 20$ fifa 17 30$ cod infinite warfare legacy edition 60$ far cry primal 15$ no mans sky 25$ but again i'm not sure if it was true

I've found the PSN Black Friday sales to either be OK or really bad. If what you want is on sale this week, I'd get it rather than cross your fingers that Sony will give you what you want next week. The Christmas sales are usually better than Black Friday.

• Like 1

i saw a list of games that are going to go on sale somewhere(not sure if it was true)it listed that titanfall 2 is going to be 33$ and mirror's edge catalyst 20$ fifa 17 30$ cod infinite warfare legacy edition 60$ far cry primal 15$ no mans sky 25$ but again i'm not sure if it was true

Well I hope it ends up being true lol

That sounds almost too good to be true haha, especially Titanfall 2 and Far Cry Primal

When will begin for Europe ?? Day25 ?? Or will start tomorrow, since tomorrow we will get news sales on PSN :/

Have 10€ for buy things, not much, but hope find something good :D (aiming for BF4 - ps4 for 5 euros (already saw that deal on the past))

The current sale will remain until the 24th, they postponed a change by one week and a day presumably for the upcoming Black Friday sale.

This isn't necessarily accurate. Typically Sony switches up the games, but I know last year they had Tales of Borderlands on sale for 50% off, then 3 days later had it in the flash for 75% off.

There are no price guarantees, so you take your chances.

Personally, I wouldn't bother with a 20% off sale unless I was dying to play the game straight away.

That's different though. The 75% off sale was for the video game awards.

In all fairness though, that could happen again this year since it happens right at the beginning of December.