Favorite RPG of All Time.

Beyondthegrave07

And FF X too!, for me it was my first final fantasy experience as well, I played a litte of FFVIII in a friend's house ( I never had a psone ) but the first Final Fantasy that I played a lot, and I fell in love with was FFX.

Ahh, but FFX is already coming out on the PS3! Barring an unexpected cancellation, FFX will be on the PS3! :D

Really?, I didnt knew that, awesome!, do you know the release date?.

"A remaster HD Version[1] of Final Fantasy X was announced at the Sony Press Conference in Japan on September 14, 2011 as part of a 10th anniversary special, and is set to be released on the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita."

Source: http://finalfantasy....Final_Fantasy_X

So yeah not sure when, they haven't announced a release date yet. :P

Edited by cmgravekeeper

The problem of final fantasy 12 for me was the combat system, I just couldn't get used to it.

funny because that was one of the best parts of the game for me, lol...

aren't you glad that we are all different though... otherwise the world would be boring :)

honorable mentions are the Personas and the Dragon Quests...

• Like 2

Honestly, I don't like RPGs! :o Yes, I know. However as a big fan of LOTR, and after seeing the game in action I decided to just two days ago pick up Lord of the Rings: War in the North. So with that said, Lord of the Rings: War in the North is my favorite RPG. :)

I don't know why, but on most Vita games there is just not much replayability in the games after you get the platinum. With that said I sold all my Vita games and bought:

Uncharted: Fight For Fortune

Thanks to PS Plus, I also got:

Tales from Space: When Mutant Blobs Attack

Gravity Rush

Wipeout 2045

My favorite RPG of all time and also GOAT is Final Fantasy 3 (aka VI) for the SNES. The music in some of the towns and other settings and main protagonist (Kefka) really stick out to me as reasons why I like it so much.

As others have said Kefka is the antagonist. But your post got me thinking, what would the game have been like if you could play as Kefka :holy: