Possible bug regarding the Regalia Type F

Pyro

Completed the main story, used Umbra to go back to the past, and taken out last base to acquire all parts for Cindy for the Regalia Type F.

Only problem is that Cindy is not showing a quest beside her nor the option to get the flying bat mobile.

3cfed2bc22d9f4be20dd638c85aa1079.jpg

4056c8e316f6a821c1b2286688e6706d.jpg

Also I only noticed I got the 80 quest completed trophy after I synced my trophies, I didn't see it pop on screen.

I just triggered this after beating the game but it seems a bit random. I had already taken out the base prior to beating the game, went back using Umbra after I beat it, did a couple of side quests (Wiz Chocobo Post ones) then after driving around for a bit the boys mentioned the bits found in the base saying that they should go show Cindy to see what it is. Not sure if it's random or what but it might be worth doing the odd side quest and then driving around for a while to see if it triggers? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, itzzh3lixx said:

Yeah all done, still haven't gotten the mission so i guess i will just have to start a new game for this trophy :(

Well, at least they added a NG+ with the latest update... and from what I hear, practically everything carries over so it should be pretty quick to get there!

I haven't really been in the forums since posting this topic, but I did find a solution if anyone still needs it.

1. Complete the final mission again in defeating "spoiler" & return back to Lucis and see if Cindy has the part.

2. If not, complete few side missions even a few hunts and in my experience if prompt up that Cindy has something for me.

I know these two can be classed as basics to finding out the problem, but it did work for few other's when I posted this solution in the YT comments.

21 hours ago, angelgrievous said:

Try doing a couple of other side quests or hunts.  It came up for me after a little while but not right away.

its cool i sorted it out, you basically have to get to the point where you finish the game the game will ask you to make a manual save say yes then once done instead of doing a New Game+ go back to that save you just made, load it up go to a lodge and sleep call umbra go back to the town in the past to Hammerhead the quest will auto-activate go speak to Cindy and whala you have your new car and trophy. At this point you should also receive the quest for the Antimose too.