12 Deals Of Christmas on EU PSN Store

Stevieboy

6 minutes ago, xMissFantasy said:

@BillyHorrible If you are signed up for the PS news letter, one of your weekly emails should have a code.

I do get PS mails but I have not gotten a code. Checked online and this seems to be for the US mailing list though, so sadly Europe has been forgotten again.

7 minutes ago, xMissFantasy said:

@BillyHorrible That's ridiculous -.-" I'll never understand why Sony does that for NA but not EU.. Sorry man :( 

Don't worry about it, saves me some money :) Getting an additional 20% off of the Just Cause XL Edition would have been cool though, that would be the full game including DLC for just €20.

Just now, xMissFantasy said:

@BillyHorrible Haha, that's true with the holidays inbound. Not a bad price at all but I wouldn't be surprised if it's cheaper than that one day.

True, and it might be better to snag the disc from somewhere and wait on a DLC sale. Got enough games played through which I could trade for it.

Just now, xMissFantasy said:

@BillyHorrible That's not a bad idea. I usually do that, only minus trading games :P The collection needs to grow! xD 

I had a very big collection for my X360. Unplayed games, played games, 100%ed games...

After getting rid of my X360 and gaining a PS4, I decided to not keep games around that I had already played through. There are a bare few exceptions, Assassin's Creed mostly. I would also say Batman but I have all of those digitally now anyway - got Asylum as PS+, bought City on a cheap sale, and I had pre-ordered the Collector's Edition of Knight but the delay in production of the statuette made them give me a digital code. Other than that, I have a few PS3 games which a friend gave me and I still have LEGO Dimensions (waiting for a nice DLC sale) but all my other discs are games which I have not completely played through yet.

On 10/12/2016 at 5:27 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Still pretty expensive, though. For 30, it could be viable. but 40 is too much.

Well, i was right xD
Anyway, on Christmas sale will have better price or buy now ??

EDIT: I think the same price will go for GTA V 

Edited by Natsuu24

These deals have only been mediocre. I wouldn't buy any of the deals as i like physical copy so i can sell it again and make over half of what the game cost me. They were still wanting £24.99 for fallout 4 on sale haha. Its only £14 on amazon and then i can sell it for £7 so its only costing £7 in the end.

Moral of the story

#BuyPhysical 

AHahahah They are so ridicolous, and there will be people for sure buying this anyway thinking is a great offert.

What a stupid sale, a game out for 3 months that i could have Gotten for 35 Retail on Gamestops christmas sales if i wanted or probably even 35 Normally right now honestly.

Luckily in a week this shitshow that are those christmas "Sales" end and we will see the TRUE sales like last year.

4 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

That pretty much confirms the leak.

So... apart from FFXV, nothing of interest. And even FFXV is going to be expensive as hell.

Yeah, the leaked list was legit.

Just now, sephiroth4424 said:

Two f* years have passed since GTA V came to ps4 and they still charge it at 70 euros.Three years if we count the ps3 version.Even gold's value decreased.I'm starting to think that they have made way too many physical copies and this whole digital BS is just an excuse...

The PS4 version has held it's price surprisingly well. It's difficult, or nearly impossible, to find a brand new physical copy for less than around £25. Even second hand ones are around that price  or more too.

7 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

The PS4 version has held it's price surprisingly well. It's difficult, or nearly impossible, to find a brand new physical copy for less than around £25. Even second hand ones are around that price  or more too.

Yeah i know.Here in Greece i can get for 35 euros (new).But i'm mad with the Store.They still keep the initial price at 70 euros,like the game came out three months ago.It's outrageous.And i don't care about the mp.If they care so much about it,then they should separate it from sp,different discs and all

18 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Two f* years have passed since GTA V came to ps4 and they still charge it at 70 euros.Three years if we count the ps3 version.Even gold's value decreased.I'm starting to think that they have made way too many physical copies and this whole digital BS is just an excuse...

18 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

18 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Yeah i know.Here in Greece i can get for 35 euros (new).But i'm mad with the Store.They still keep the initial price at 70 euros,like the game came out three months ago.It's outrageous.And i don't care about the mp.If they care so much about it,then they should separate it from sp,different discs and all

In the game store here, it's still €55 new and €50 used... A different store has it for €48 new and doesn't have any used ones in any of the stores in the country...