12 Deals Of Christmas on EU PSN Store

Stevieboy

I don't believe Sony have ever put in a Vita game on the 12 Deals of Christmas even since it's launch if there is a deal on the Vita its usually with a Cross-Buy game via the PS3 or 4

It's not about those 12 deals, there is another promotion not mentioned in the title(buy one game, get another for free).

Edited by Taobaka

So, as I understood, these deals are gonna be, like, 50% off or so. I think most of the time, on regular deals, they offer up to 70% off. So, as much as I would love to buy TR, I can wait. The same applies to other future Christmas deals. However, I can make an exception for AC:EC. I mean, 3 games for 50% off I can handle, evem tho' I'm sure in the future Sony'll make it even 70%. 

On the side note, I find "2 for 1" deals rather shitty. It's like, almost half of the games I already own, the rest are not interesting. There's only 1 game I consider to buy in the future, but yet again, regular sales are often far more favorable. So, meh...

Edited by Nope

That's not a bad price for Tomb Raider if you don't mind digital copies. I ordered the physical version a few days ago for just £3 more, though, which is a lot more appealing to me.

Most of the games I'm hoping go on sale are Vita games, so I guess these deals are inevitably going to disappoint me because I doubt any of them will be a part of this. Surprise me, PlayStation. I dare you. :P

That's not a bad price for Tomb Raider if you don't mind digital copies. I ordered the physical version a few days ago for just £3 more, though, which is a lot more appealing to me.

Most of the games I'm hoping go on sale are Vita games, so I guess these deals are inevitably going to disappoint me because I doubt any of them will be a part of this. Surprise me, PlayStation. I dare you. :P

That was also the case last year and I believe all of them were PS4 games, though I'm not 100% sure about this.

Here's hoping there will be something that interest me this year. 

More than likely we have to wait for the Sales around the 21 December for the Amazing Christmas sales :P

Well I hope for some good ones so maybe i could get for like 20 Daganrompa 2 and Re; Birth 3 on Vita + maybe even SK: EV But that was in the last sale so i doubt it xD

• Like 1

More than likely we have to wait for the Sales around the 21 December for the Amazing Christmas sales :P

Well I hope for some good ones so maybe i could get for like 20 Daganrompa 2 and Re; Birth 3 on Vita + maybe even SK: EV But that was in the last sale so i doubt it xD

I wouldn't put it past Sony to do that :lol:.

I wouldn't put it past Sony to do that :lol:.

Well almost every year during this period sooner or later there are this kind of offert, last year i got at the end of november HN Re; Birth 2 and in December for Christmas Atelier Meruru Plus so this is the period for this kind of game, well at least on Vita i watch there Mainly since on Ps4 i only want Omega Quintet as Rpg (Or better say really want because then there are some other i want but not now xD) :P

If it's going to be like last year, Most likely yeah. Maybe PS3 or Vita versions of the same game will be on sale too.

Apart from obvious Vita is dead.

You guys realize that... there are no AAA games on Vita that would qualify, right? :D